Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols (32843 Views)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Masquarde Mercilessly Flog Lord Chosen Mopols!!!

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/masquarde-mercilessly-flog-lord-chosen.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by 1realBobby(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
lol... did they not put on their green bullet proof? Those lord chosen guys even go to bed on that green vest. very pathetic fellows....

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by YoungAncient1: 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
Violent men taking things by force i guess

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:11am On Apr 03, 2019
A nigga once said:green bullet proof every were you go...well letme just drink water and mind my business..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by dirtycoin(m): 5:41am On Apr 03, 2019
1realBobby:
lol... did they not put on their green bullet proof? Those lord chosen guys even go to bed on that green vest. very pathetic fellows....

grin

You are on point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by yuanexchanger: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2019
something must have transpired...check my siggy for your china procurement
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by WaywardSon(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Add masquerades to list of things out to gt you in this country of ours right next to SARS, stray bullets, BH and herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by abuomaIV(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
The masquerade will never go unpunished.
He did that to mock Christianity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by kiiingemmy(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Cheapest Data Plan for Android, iOS and PC users in April 2019

See here ---->

https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/Technology/fbt/68352-cheapest-data-plan-for-android-ios-and-pc
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Bbbwings: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Blamtom(f): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Lols

Drama... Him no flog am well seff, cheek my signature for the video cheesy
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by banquetking: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Their pastor cannot wear that vest or even go on the street. Religion has really finished us in this country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by ajalawole(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:green bullet proof every were you go...well letme just drink water and mind my business..
a bullet proof that cant withstand flogging, is that one bullet proof

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by anyimontana(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
1realBobby:
its not flog proof

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by chrissylva(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
masqurade flogging masquerade, where is espirite d Corp .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Reelmii: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
I have never seen their G.O wearing it before

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
I don't know why I always see the Lord's Chosen members as mentally derailed people

May God forgive me cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Wasky101: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Shey Dem say Dem stubborn ni, Dem go flog Dem go tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Hotfreezer: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
The masquerades flogged those green ninja turtles so bad that some of them fell inside gutter while running.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by dante0147: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
They really need serious flogging !

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
I think I can speculate on why the Lord's chosen did not fight the masquerade.

If they had fought the masquerade, it would have caused issues with the host community....especially as they are holding their crusade there. And when you have such issues...that means that the crusade may not hold.

Allowing the masquerade to 'flog' them is the path of least resistance. At least the local traditional ruler would probably apologise to the church, and that would be that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by popelix: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Kingdom of god surfereth violent and violence taketh it by force
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Hotfreezer: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Reelmii:
I have never seen their G.O wearing it before

He wears it on the pulpit.

He is the sole distributor of the apron. He doesn't allow any other person make or sell the aprons to the members.

For each apron you see them wearing, their pastor makes money of it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by aku626(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
just here to steal fp from someone who has something meaningful to say about this weird thread
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by oladele00(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Masquerade flogging ibos since 1967
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Hotfreezer: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
tactius:
I know why the Lord's chosen did not fight the masquerade.

If they had fought the masquerade, it would have caused issues with the host community....especially as they are holding their crusade there. And when you have such issues...that means that the crusade may not hold.

Allowing the masquerade to 'flog' them is the path of least resistance. At least the local traditional ruler would probably apologies to the church, and that would be that.
[/s]

Tactical resistance why they fell inside gutter while running?

Uniformed dumb cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by femi4: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2019
Very daft people , wearing stupid vest up and down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Preshy561(f): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2019
So bad.
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Pavore9: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2019
abuomaIV:
The masquerade will never go unpunished.
He did that to mock Christianity

Which Christianity?

9 Likes

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

Is that why they fell inside gutter while running?

Like i said, tact works sometimes, even when disgraced.

If they had fought back, there would have been issues with the community Remember, they are holding a crusade there, something which took some time to get permissions. Sometimes, you have to suffer a bit of embarrassment.

On another tack, it is possible they provoked the masquerade and the trado worshipers.
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by queengift(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin Normally if this masquerades are passing you clear from the road for them, but I know this chosen people won't clear,

Sorry for the flogging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted / Armed Attackers Storm Zamfara Market. 2 Killed, Others Injured. Graphic Photos / Gang War Between Vikings And Aiye Cult Groups Leave One Dead In Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.