Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols (32877 Views)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Xisnin:

They are!
cheesy
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by tosyne2much(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
yuppy101:

Ahh you’re saying the trust even bible recorded my people perished for lack of wisdom .. pastor in sult followers on caution vest ..
I don't know why most of these followers dress in rags while their G.O wears the best of suits cheesy
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by bencr7: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
oladele00:
Masquerade flogging ibos since 1967
when did u ibos there, pls think like someone that hv brain.
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Akabuking: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
blood of Lazarus! why didn't they command fire to born them like Elijah?

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by desiredhome: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wasky101:
Shey Dem say Dem stubborn ni, Dem go flog Dem go tire

I go show them say I stubborn pass them
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by ojimbo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
abuomaIV:
The masquerade will never go unpunished.
He did that to mock Christianity
Boko Haram, ISIS, Fulani Herdsmen are still walking freely and living happily. Let your Christian God channel his strength and power there
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by OyinO: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
abuomaIV:
The masquerade will never go unpunished.
He did that to mock Christianity

And boko haram is still mocking Christianity. what happened boko and to the girl at their custody for refusing to deny Christian European god?
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by belcom10(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Are you sure you know the G.O of the lord chosen.

Reelmii:
I have never seen their G.O wearing it before
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by chikeze(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

He wears it on the pulpit.

He is the sole distributor of the apron. He doesn't allow any other person make or sell the aprons to the members.

For each apron you see them wearing, their pastor makes money of it.

Exploiting the gullible members as usual.
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by JastSiryin(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
tosyne2much:
I don't know why I always see the Lord's Chosen members as mentally derailed people

May God forgive me cheesy
Nah bro... May God have mercy on them for being just that

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
They were running ooo. Lord chosen people are mostly mentally unstabled folks angry cheesy I want them to be flogged thoroughly.
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by Kasali226(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
Reelmii:
I have never seen their G.O wearing it before

He wore it today I saw him
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by bedspread: 10:07am On May 24, 2019
BluntBoy:
, remember when I told you that your GO is just a mere man and that there is nothing special about those vests of yours?

There is only one Way and that Way is not Chosen or the GO and his "bulletproof" vests.

The Way is Jesus Christ.
ur words are Unfortunate! What Exactly do u mean?

If JESUS CHRIST the KING of kings was flogged and Persecuted..
HIS disciples were flogged and Persecuted!

Then it shows that you lack Knowledge!

Hosea 4:6
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by BluntBoy(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2019
bedspread:
ur words are Unfortunate! What Exactly do u mean?

If JESUS CHRIST the KING of kings was flogged and Persecuted..
HIS disciples were flogged and Persecuted!

Then it shows that you lack Knowledge!

Hosea 4:6

So you are just waking up all these months. Was it not you who said I would die if I said something bad about your GO? You didn't remember then that Jesus was persecuted?

Anyway, I called your GO a big con man and I am still hale and hearty.

That should tell you one thing: your GO is just a man. There is nothing special about him or his vests.

The only Special One is Christ. Only God can give and take life. Even your GO does not have control over his own life. He is just a mere mortal.
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by bedspread: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

So you are just waking up all these months. Was it not you who said I would die if I said something bad about your GO? You didn't remember then that Jesus was persecuted?

Anyway, I called your GO a big con man and I am still hale and hearty.

That should tell you one thing: your GO is just a man. There is nothing special about him or his vests.

The only Special One is Christ. Only God can give and take life. Even your GO does not have control over his own life. He is just a mere mortal.

There are many Persons who have been killed but are still walking in the street...
If I were you , I will take advantage of the Mercy of GOD and Amend...
Re: Masquerade Flogs Lord’s Chosen Mopols by tabithababy(f): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eeyahh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Lady Beaten By Police In Anambra For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Apprehended At Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.