Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! (804 Views)

What Females Need To Succeed / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by Emmy9ite(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2019
The most important skill you must learn to succeed in anything you do!

If I can show you how you can double your income by giving me just 3 minutes of your time today, would you like to learn more? I bet you will.

In the next thing three minutes, I will reveal what is capable of turning your financial situation around. Read on.

The most important skill you must learn if you want to succeed is SELLING.

Why?

All of us spend much of our lives selling.

We are either trying to sell tangible things or intangible things. We are either selling commercial products or we are selling our ideas and ourselves.

Teens sell their parents on why they should go to their friend's place. Parents sell to their children why they should work hard in school and come out with good grades.

Politicians sell to the masses why they should be elected and Jumia is constantly selling to you the newest gadget.

Copywriting is the science and art of persuasion in print- specifically persuading others to do what you want them to do.

Copywriting is SELLING in print or with words.

Most people want to BUY but they hate to be SOLD to.

When I understood how to sell, I moved from being broke to earning six to seven figures consistently monthly. This skill has turned my financial life around and do you know the best thing?

You cannot steal this skill from me. You can take all my properties but you can never take away this copywriting skill from me.

There is a difference between a high-income job (shell), a high-income profession (medicine) and a high-income skill (copywriting)

The easiest to learn and apply is a high-income skill. A high-income skill is any skill that can pay you between 500k to 1 million naira monthly.

That is what I intend to transfer to you with the Bachelor of copywriting training.

The Bachelor of Copywriting training will help you to become better at selling yourself, your products and your ideas.

But most specifically, this training is about how to make money by writing sales letters, email copies, product descriptions, marketing articles for yourself or your clients.

If you follow the principles and secrets I will teach in this training, you will successfully grow your business and completely double your profit in record time.

My copywriting letters have generated millions for my clients world over. I have made more money for my clients than I have made for myself.

This training is jam-packed with rules, maxims, principles, concepts, precepts, commandments, secrets and best-kept techniques on selling any product or idea.

This training is also for digital marketers, mini importers, network marketers, bloggers, e-commerce merchants, freelancers and publishers who would want to learn the most efficient selling methods that will make buyers beg you to take their money.

The training holds for 20 days, from the 11th to the 30th of April 2019. Training will hold on a closed whatsapp group where you will have direct access to me.

You will also have access to all my copywriting ebooks and videos for free. This resources are worth more than N50,000. You will get them all for FREE.

You will also receive the only five books I recommend for personal finance. One of these books made me six figures at age 16. You will also get all of these for FREE.

The training has been heavily subsidized to just N10,000!

But for fast action takers like you that will pay between 1st and 5th of April, I have reduced it to just N5,000.

By 12:01 am (6th of April) the price goes back to N10,000.

By the time you finish reading this letter, someone would have made payment. Because I always have a full class and my busy schedule, I will limit the number of people so that I can give everyone who registers 105% attention.

This is a certificate course, so at the end of the training, you will be issued a certificate you can tender to clients to show you have taken a copywriting course.

That's not all. The last three days will be for freelancing(Fiverr) and digital products creation. All FREE, FREE, FREE!

To join this league of extraordinary gentlemen send a WhatsApp message to 07036322882 and you will get payment details.

Once your payment is received, you will be added to this closed group and the materials will be released to you.

Re: The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by Emmy9ite(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Understanding exactly what it is you are really selling will improve the results of your sales letters exponentially

Are you selling cosmetics? Or are you selling the hope of the reader becoming irresistible to men?

Are you selling a car? Or are you selling excitement, comfort, and an
image for the driver?

Are you selling refrigerators? Or are you selling fewer trips to the supermarket because of all the added space, plus dramatically improving the
kitchen’s appearance.

Are you selling a seminar? Or are you selling a way to give those who enroll an advantage over their peers and competitors that will last a lifetime?

Are you selling a subscription to an interesting magazine? Or access to information the reader cannot do without and can’t get anywhere else?

Is a phone company selling communications equipment? Or a way to stay connected to friends and loved ones?

Know what you are really selling!

The goal of all your marketing should be to build relationships not just make sales.

Relationships are much more valuable than sales. A sale is a one-time occurrence, but a relationship can last a lifetime.

People would much rather do business with those they know.

With this principle in mind, you should not view your sales letter as a one-time event, but as the start of a conversation. You are tryingto start a dialogue with your prospect, a dialogue that will develop into a long-term relationship of many more sales.

In your sales letters, use regular conversational language.

Your mission is not to impress your reader with your intelligence. Your mission as a writer of sales letters is to communicate your message as simply and directly as possible.

#BachelorOfCopywriting
Re: The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by Emmy9ite(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
Training deadline for the Promo fee is tomorrow. By 12:01am, the price goes to N10,000.

Don't miss out.

Call/WhatsApp: 07036322882 for more details on the training and payment.
Re: The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by Emmy9ite(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2019
Promo fee payment ends today by 12am.

Don't miss out of this powerful training..

To get in: 07036322882
Re: The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by Emmy9ite(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Take advantage of the extension and pay just N5,000 before Monday, 8th.

Rush in now: 07036322882
Re: The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by Emmy9ite(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
The class starts on the 11th of April.

Take advantage of the promo fee and pay just N5,000.

To get in, call/WhatsApp; 07036322882

Re: The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by Emmy9ite(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
The Bachelor of Copywriting class starts on the 11th of April.

Take advantage of the promo fee and pay just N5,000.

To get in, call/WhatsApp; 07036322882

Re: The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! by nigho4real: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hi,

Whats your profile on Fiveer or could you send the link of your fiveer profile?

(1) (Reply)

Qatari Sociologist Abd Al-aziz Al-khazraj Demonstrates Hw To Beat Wife / My Wife Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me, Husband Cries Out(photos) / UK Boy Impaled By Trampoline Spring 'Lucky To Be Alive' (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.