Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Females Need To Succeed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Females Need To Succeed (18432 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Females Need To Succeed by sheeda995(f): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
I am writing this because of a post I saw on Frontpage where a woman said she married as a virgin and she lived chaste but unfortunately she is not enjoying her marriage

If anyone reads the comments,you will see how the men were bashing the lady and saying virginity means nothing. This same males would be the one to comment on other posts that only virgins should be married, they will say "young, virgin" etc
This contradiction shows that a woman should never listen to what a man wants or what the society wants, it should be what do I want and what do I need to succeed in life

Being a virgin or being chaste or a good girl will not result in anything other than you not contracting STDs.

Women should also know that marrying young is a ticket to suffering if you are from a struggling family. Don't marry until you are well educated,and with the ability to fend for yourself, that should be the yardstick and not age.

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

All the girls that seems unserious would be more successful than you if you are living a holy life and you are segregating yourself andclaiming some girls are bad. You need to mingle with everyone,good or bad,learn from them, remember to be wise and NEVER LISTEN TO THE SOCIETY

If you want to be a millionaire, you need to have variety of friends to learn from including prostitutes.
You need to look your best all the time, you need to have CLASS, buy yourself a CAR at a young age,wear hills, play games with those men disturbing you, don't yield but don't thrash them either.
If you have a class, low class will not even ask you out, be friendly with everyone.

Never insult anyone,have as many casual friends as possible but never let them in your privacy. Do not bring them home or tell them your secrets(both men and women), learn to smile, never argue or fight with anyone.
When you are in a conversation and it's getting hot, smile and agree with the other person even if they don't make any sense.

Dating and Marriage

Never show a man you can take care of responsibilities, or you are hardworking. Show men you are lazy and spoilt, don't ever do housechores unless they ask/beg you. Spoil yourself always with gifts,cars,clothes.

Remember if you decide to do all chores in the house in Marriage,you will become poor why the man will grow because to make money you need time. Time to plan, time to do your business, if you waste all that time cleaning and cooking, while he uses his own time to think of strategies to make money, thesame him will say he's hustling for money while you don't bring in income to the family. Learn to share house chores with the man or make him hire a cook,nanny,maids.
This is possible if you have shown him from the beginning that you are lazy, you can even fake sickness when you do many chores.
All men can wash dishes, sweep and cook. The best cook in the world is a male.

If you are a young girl,learn to tell men that you are attracted to men that can cook. This is what I did personally, mine is true though as I love men that can cook and all through my life till now, men usually offer to cook for me, including those we never dated, just my friends. When they cook nice foods, praise them and say you hv never tasted foods as good as this,appreciate their hardwork.

Im not saying be a parasite as I also help people in return, I am rich enough to borrow people money,drive them during emergencies, be emotionally supportive as I am a therapist.

If you can utilize these advice, you will make it in life and have good happy home and everyone would like you, those that hate you out of envy won't be able to harm you
I wish I could mentor girls but too busy but hopefully,one day I will have that time

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by OKclothier: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Well laid out. Well said!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by sheeda995(f): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
OKclothier:
Well laid out. Well said!
Thanks
Edit: I can see so many dumbsters quoted me. Firstly, we are far from everything in life
My advice to the females:
My write up is backed by empirical data, years of research, and the misogynist commenters here are
1. Broke,poor and less educated
2. Many of them live in the villages
3. Many of them are "I wanna be Andrew Tate" but are weaklings that consumes misogynistic ideologies on YouTube from their broken iPhone 15 screen
4. Most of their moms still suffering in their fathers house
5. I can continue counting....
In reality, what I've written is the norm everywhere except in Africa, and research has shown that Africans are at the bottom of pyramids of humans,and if Africans has the poorest humans, the poorest are actually the females. If you are practicing thesame thing and not working for you, what a wise person would do is to change path.
Which path will you choose?, the path of the poor majority of African women or the path of Successful women? Be wise

1 Like

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Newborn27(f): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Don't forget to add that... things that worked for you might not work for others.

Following the above might cause more damage on many relationships.

It's easier said than done...we have many forming feminist on Nairaland yet living large offline with their boyfriends and sugar daddies.

Do what you feel is best for you and never live life according to another person's script cos you ain't same person...

My 2cent.

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Nazgul: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newborn27:
Don't forget to add that... things that worked for you might not work for others.

Following the above might cause more damage on many relationships.

It's easier said than done...we have many forming feminist on Nairaland yet living large offline with their boyfriends and sugar daddies.

Do what you feel is best for you and never live life according to another person's script cos you ain't same person...

My 2cent.
Exactly.

This is one of the numerous action most females make in their relationships and end up remaining single.

Some girls might choose not to cook for a man, and he'll marry them and even hire a cook.

You might try it, and your boyfriend would dump you.

I know a girl during my university days, who cohabitated with her boyfriend from year 1 to final year. They're happily married today.

Some girls might try it and end up having series of abortions, STDs and a heartbreak.

The issue here is to understand your man, and make decisions based on what's best for both of you and not because another lady said so.

Never compare your relationship with others.

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Newborn27(f): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nazgul:

Exactly.

This is one of the numerous action most females make in their relationships and end up remaining single.

Some girls might choose not to cook for a man, and he'll marry them and even hire a cook.

You might try it, and your boyfriend would dump you.

I know a girl during my university days, who cohabitated with her boyfriend from year 1 to final year. They're happily married today.

Some girls might try it and end up having series of abortions, STDs and a heartbreak.

The issue here is to understand your man, and make decisions based and what's best for both of you and not because another lady said so.

Never compare your relationship with others.

Spot on 💯

37 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Kemadealadire(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Do what's best for you grin Society will adjust and if they don't, that's their problem.

Pleasing God is the whole duty of man.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
A very interesting piece.
This should be on the front page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by PoliteActivist: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
sheeda995:

I have learned that life is a game, success is a game you have to play to win,it doesn't mean you should be bad but you must be wise.

First define "succeed", "success"

8 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by nautybride: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Blake755: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
In all you do don't forget to bring something to the table

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
They need to buy pussi tighten cream and Errol for boobs and ass enlargement program angry

2 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by kennyz247(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Better pricking
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by MarveworldG: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Noted

While you are here we have something for your home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
I was lazy to read all

3 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by flokii: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
They need to think with their brain, not looking for ready made men to jump into bed with for favours and cash gifts.

2 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by inoki247: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Lol Life no get manual du whatever works for u....

5 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by SensualMan: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
In the year 1960 November precisely few weeks after Nigeria gained independence, a woman by name Aderonke Adedibu Shittu gathered 13 virgin girls in Ibadan and brainwashed them into prostitution. Thereafter she dispatched them to the 4 regions of Nigeria then that began the sojourn of prostitution in Nigeria.

If only those girls were taught chastity Nigerian girls will be adorable for marriage but hell no!
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by PhillipPHD(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Three categories of people who will realize that men are the prize.
- Married women
- Single moms
- Single 30+ ladies

Eventually every woman must belong to one of these categories.

You better maximize your youthful years towards marrying a top prize or you will lurrn.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by SultanOfPuna: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
P

U

S

S

Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by NaijaCover(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Is HERE and Following The Update

2 Likes

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Creamypie(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Any woman wey lazy 2 point of bringing nanny no fit for marriage
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by sonnie10: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
No one size fits all. Everyone needs to go with the legitimate strategy that favors them. What works for one might not be suitable for another. Just do what is best for you and your situation.
Take for instance, Regina Daniel found success through marriage.
Ngozie Iwuala is successful through education and professional career.
Madam Alakija through business
Doziena through political appointment
Emily of Emzor pharm through entrepreneurship

There is no one way to success. The key is to do something, just anything. Get involved !

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Females Need To Succeed by tuoyoojo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ok
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by Ewex8q: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
angry
Re: What Females Need To Succeed by dmyth(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=Newborn27 post=126402936]

You are a wise Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make My Husband Addicted To Me? / / Unlawfully Arrested & Detained By Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.