Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband (3752 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by emperorzillion: 5:01am On Apr 03, 2019
As shared on Facebook.. what's your own opinion and advice to ladies about putting all responsibilities on a man ?

Please lets educate our women if you feel anything is wrong with the list based on your views and opinions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by GboyegaD(m): 5:03am On Apr 03, 2019
How will they eat yam of N5k and then buy poundo for N12k? It is either she buys more yam and pound either with a mortar or a food processor or she strikes out the poundo.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by AntiWailer: 5:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Double you hustle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by EmekaBlue(m): 5:08am On Apr 03, 2019
208k+ monthly?how much does her husband earn a month? she even top it up with 40k for her monthly upkeep after all the gain she'll make for herself from the market list. Women try to dey pity ur husbands and also financially support him if you can.

If i talk much now, ladies will call me a broke man. To be a man is not easy not only to be woman because you push out a child...making money and sustaining a family might be even more challenging you know!

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 03, 2019
200080# wife material grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by blank(f): 5:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Augustinefixed9:
See below

Look at them taking pictures in a hotel hallway looking like parasites.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2019
no
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by xendra: 5:38am On Apr 03, 2019
well! the list is reasonable

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:41am On Apr 03, 2019
Was her mother getting this kind of allowance when she was single? If no, simply return this female Judas back to her father's house!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by xendra: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Was her mother getting this kind of allowance when she was single? If no, simply return this female Judas back to her father's house!
if you want to live like your parents she is not in your way, leave her alone.

8 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Uyi168: 6:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Which is upkeep again..
Is she handicapped??

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by gaby(m): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Very subjective.

She can't draw up a list as this for a minimum wage husband. To some bigger shots this is even a no-list.

So, I'll say it depends on where the list is coming out from, and to whom it may concern.

If you give minimum wage husband this kind list e fit get heart attack o..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by perfectcrown(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2019
I read this story on SDK Blog o!

Shes has been given lot of advice which i think they are reasonable enough.

The husband earns about 300,50k monthly and "they" spend about 208,900k monthly,she said she owns a biz(she neither spends nor save o) & they also want to start building their own house. Hmmm...

Oya 350k minus 208k=

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by columbus007(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2019
Give woman one she go wan take 2,ok i wait to see the to do and when not to do list on bed sad
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by falcon01: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2019
everything is wrong with it. I wanted to say it depends on how much the Earn per month, then i realize That the list is filled with a poor or slightly below average mans provision. People who can affort 200k for house provisions dont make that kind of list. punchline here is the husband cant afford that nonsense.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by partnerbizz4: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2019
That list is for a village not family

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by lilmax(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2019
even if her husband earns 1.5, this list is crap
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by PaulAris: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2019
As long as he can keep up with that, then I see no prob
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by ikennamadu1(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2019
xendra:
if you want to live like your parents she is not in your way, leave her alone.
Madam go find work do.. no dey put hope for man... make u no be agadi Nwanyi baby tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Michelle55: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Everything is wrong with the list biko
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by banquetking: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2019
The woman just wants to swindle her husband, there are so many overpriced food items on that list. To put it simply its outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by ifyalways(f): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Fake list probably written by a bored Spinster or bachelor just to trend. Which mom that actually use baby wipes will write it as baby wiper?

Who buys detergent 4,500 monthly? Abi dem get Laundromat for house?
Dry fish 2K is just about 4 or 5 meduim sized fishes while stockfish 1K na pieces. The list was not made by a mother and wife. Period.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by britiko: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
GboyegaD:
How will they eat yam of N5k and then buy poundo for N12k? It is either she buys more yam and pound either with a mortar or a food processor or she strikes out the poundo.

Yam is essential for yam & fried eggs breakfast.
You can't av poundo & fried eggs.
BTW, it isn't easy to pound except she's got a food processor.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by britiko: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
ifyalways:
Fake list probably written by a bored Spinster or bachelor just to trend. Which mom that actually use baby wipes will write it as baby wiper?

Who buys detergent 4,500 monthly? Abi dem get Laundromat for house?
Dry fish 2K is just about 4 or 5 meduim sized fishes while stockfish 1K na pieces. The list was not made by a mother and wife. Period.

Lol. It depends on her brand of detergent. Persil laundry detergent(family pack) is actually expensive. And with a baby in the house they might use up the family pack in a month. And price is anywhere from 4k. Its 4790 on jumia.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by LadySarah: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
j
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Do you guys know how much her husband earns? That money might be pocket change for him. Or you think he earns 70k or 125k.

Do you know if he doesn't want her to work? It is not every guy that sees women as parasites. Some men love to spend on their wives and not being stingy and feeling cheated like many of you here.

You guys are just hating. They might be a kind of family that entertain guests a lot. I know of one.

And the list could also be fake to get reactions from guys. And it is working.

7 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by ifyalways(f): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
britiko:

Lol. It depends on her brand of detergent. Persil laundry detergent(family pack) is actually expensive. And with a baby in the house they might use up the family pack in a month. And price is anywhere from 4k. Its 4790 on jumia.

I know persil and one pack wont even last a month so its out of it.

No one i know that washes her clothes with Persil yet buys stockfish crushed pieces to cook the food she will eat.

This a fake list made up by a bored wannabe.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by xendra: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Madam go find work do.. no dey put hope for man... make u no be agadi Nwanyi baby tongue
hehehe ode! hope for man? our generation get men?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by britiko: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
ifyalways:

I know persil and one pack wont even last a month so its out of it.

No one i know that washes her clothes with Persil yet buys stockfish crushed pieces to cook the food she will eat.

This a fake list made up by a bored wannabe.

Nah... persil one family pack will last a month. Even with the use of washing machine.
I'm not a fan of stock fish... so I don't buy and wasnt referring to d fish part of d list.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by egojeny1(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
xendra:
well! the list is reasonable
I wonder o! Quite reasonable no hype @ all.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by mytime24(f): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Mayb her man na don embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw This Morning Made Me Believe The Popular Saying"life GOES ON" / My 2yr Old Child - Is This Normal? / Get Your Mini Rechargeable Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.