Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita (28470 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Portable Warns Mc Olumo, Koko Zaria Over Affair With His Baby Mother / Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Pearlyakin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Baba oyedepo cousin
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by 9gerian: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy

RichBoy247:
Ordinary Agbero fuccking such beautiful women, even Goatluck Jonaddaft wife Mama Piss Sheppopo no go ever fine reach these unfortunate girls.
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Ladipodeal: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pavore9:
Koko Zaria....How National Union of Road Transport Workers bosses became celebrities baffles me! cheesy cheesy

These guys rule Lagos and they are presently untouchable.

Too much money and power.
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Disneylady(f): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
Richdad50:
I included a 'good' man in my sentence. Maybe you have been expending energy on the wrong man. Maybe you have been fetching water with a basket. I am sorry dear.
Richdad
Just listen to yourself, would you as a guy be able to identify a wrong lady even when she doesnt wanna show her true colours? Every Tom, Dick and Harry been feeling they've turn relationship expert on SM. When reality of life sets in on them they won't be able to differentiate between a Crock and a Gator.
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by ifyalways(f): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is so wrong on all fronts, God forgive her.

You never ever mock a man or woman with the disability of a child s/he birthed.
You never mock a disabled person.

Never ever.

I hope people close to her will inform her to seek for forgiveness especially from the mother.

4 Likes

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by XD3G: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
ifyalways:
This is so wrong on all fronts, God forgive her.

You never ever mock a man or woman with the disability of a child s/he birthed.
You never mock a disabled person.

Never ever.

I hope people close to her will inform her to seek for forgiveness especially from the mother.

To think it came from a lady, actually made it extremely unbecoming.
She probably felt she was ridiculing the couple, not knowing she was actually taunting the Giver of life.
Pathetic ...really

1 Like

Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Richdad50(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Young woman, I am not responsible for your bad choices neither am I an accomplice when you choose the wrong men. The reason you have failed to differentiate the good from the bad is because you are not wise. You have chased after the wrong qualities in men all your life.
Disneylady:

Just listen to yourself, would you as a guy be able to identify a wrong lady even when she doesnt wanna show her true colours? Every Tom, Dick and Harry been feeling they've turn relationship expert on SM. When reality of life sets in on them they won't be able to differentiate between a Crock and a Gator.
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Disneylady(f): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Richdad50:
Young woman, I am not responsible for your bad choices neither am I an accomplice when you choose the wrong men. The reason you have failed to differentiate the good from the bad is because you are not wise. You have chased after the wrong qualities in men all your life.
Lol.....this just turned personal! The fool thinks he's wise. You just sprewed rubbish! Mind you I'm engaged and my Solemnization is in 2 months time so don't think you are talking to one of the unfortunate sisters in your family okay. In your bid to bring me down, you just hit yourself....so pathetic!
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by hardeydara213(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
If you know her tell her to stay clear of those people ooooo. If she did not pity herself# make she pity her parent ooooo.THOSE PEOPLE NO HAVE MERCY OOOOOO
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by Richdad50(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Wait till the soleminization holds. You never can tell baby if he will change his mind before the set date.
Its not in your hands baby.....not so in your hands. Only then will you know if you are unfortunate or not. cool grin
Disneylady:

Lol.....this just turned personal! The fool thinks he's wise. You just sprewed rubbish! Mind you I'm engaged and my Solemnization is in 2 months time so don't think you are talking to one of the unfortunate sisters in your family okay. In your bid to bring me down, you just hit yourself....so pathetic!
Re: Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita by newdawn2017(f): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Michaelkings:
Am tired of all this news,i just want to commit suicide,this life is boring
please sell gift urself to me, that I may sacrifice u to d spirits & make wealth out of u. Literally sell it to a museum & make money out of u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaisha Umaru's Mother Gifts Her Land In Imo State (Video) / "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.