Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? (752 Views)

Loadng Wallet Scam Me With$60 / Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by lifestyle1(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2019
I saw thier ad on this platform (nairaland) and I decided to try them out.

I was further decieved by the attractive GUI of the site but was dissapointed that the back-end was not functional..

I paid in 3k for the reseller package but unfortunately, I couldn't activate the reseller package.

The site kept giving me error that I have insufficient balance even when 3k is loaded.

I sent a mail to thier support since March 29 and till now no reply.

I requested for withdrawal but still no refund..

Please Zcnox Nigeria Limited should refund my money.

Thank you.

Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by MaiGemu: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
U wanted quick success
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by lifestyle1(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2019
MaiGemu:
U wanted quick success

How?
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by zcnox: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
lifestyle1:

I was further decieved by the attractive GUI of the site but was dissapointed that the back-end was not functional..

I paid in 3k for the reseller package but unfortunately, I couldn't activate the reseller package.

The site kept giving me error that I have insufficient balance even when 3k is loaded.

Thank you.
You saw our support line on website. You never call to lay your complaint. Just rush down to nairaland to claim Zcnox scam you of N3000. Anyway If you need instant support call/whatsapp +2349028857684
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by zcnox: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
lifestyle1:

Thank you.

If you want to upgrade your wallet to reseller you must have atleast 3001 Naira as balance. Your balance must not be 0 Naira after upgrading. If you need instant support call/whatsapp +2349028857684. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by lifestyle1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
zcnox:

You saw our support line on website. You never call to lay your complaint. Just rush down to nairaland to claim Zcnox scam you of N3000. Anyway If you need instant support call/whatsapp +2349028857684

Just imagine, saying I rushed down to nairaland to claim been scammed..

Didn't you see where I said I contacted support on the 29th of March without reply not until I made this post today 3rd of april 2019?

Anyway, I have initiated withdrawal please how long does it take to get refund?

It's over 3 days now.

Still waiting for my refund.

Free advice,

Work on your customer service..
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by zcnox: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
lifestyle1:

Just imagine, saying I rushed down to nairaland to claim been scammed..

Didn't you see where I said I contacted support on the 29th of March without reply not until I made this post today 3rd of april 2019?

Anyway, I have initiated withdrawal please how long does it take to get refund?

It's over 3 days now.

Still waiting for my refund.

Free advice,

Work on your customer service..
You need to contact customer support if you don't understand our platform. You can't initiate withdrawal untill we approve your bank account. You only sent your bank account for approval. Your money still remain in your wallet. After approval, you can initiate withdrawal and it will be processed within 24hrs.
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by lifestyle1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
zcnox:

You need to contact customer support if you don't understand our platform. You can't initiate withdrawal untill we approve your bank account. You only sent your bank account for approval. Your money still remain in your wallet. After approval, you can initiate withdrawal and it will be processed within 24hrs.

Chai I don enter one chance... (Since March 29)

Anyway, I will wait for another 24hrs.

Good luck with your business..
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by zcnox: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
lifestyle1:

Chai I don enter one chance... (Since March 29)

Anyway, I will wait for another 24hrs.

Good luck with your business..

Bros, You have not send any withdrawal request. Read my comment very well. Your money still in your wallet. Don't rush down here tomorrow to claim you have been scammed. Read and understand. If you dont undersatand call/whatsapp +2349028857684. Thanks
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by lifestyle1(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2019
zcnox:

Bros, You have not send any withdrawal request. Read my comment very well. Your money still in your wallet. Don't rush down here tomorrow to claim you have been scammed. Read and understand. If you dont undersatand call/whatsapp +2349028857684. Thanks

You are kidding me, right?

I don't think you guys are ready for business...

Work on your system.

Ps: I made the request yesterday morning.

Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by zcnox: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2019
lifestyle1:

You are kidding me, right?

I don't think you guys are ready for business...

Work on your system.

Ps: I made the request yesterday morning.
Can you please read what you have on your screenshot and stop claiming you know it all. It shows that your bank account is on verification. You can only initiate withdrawal after approval which by now it will have been approved. Go back to your wallet and initiate withdrawal and it will be processed within 24hrs.

We have been in business for over 2years, We never had any complain like this. We have people who make transaction of hundreds of thausands on our platform without complaint about our system. Ask question if you don't understand. Don't claim you know it all.
Re: Did Zcnox Niheria Limited Just Scam Me? by Lentilize: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2019
zcnox:

Can you please read what you have on your screenshot and stop claiming you know it all. It shows that your bank account is on verification. You can only initiate withdrawal after approval which by now it will have been approved. Go back to your wallet and initiate withdrawal and it will be processed within 24hrs.

We have been in business for over 2years, We never had any complain like this. We have people who make transaction of hundreds of thausands on our platform without complaint about our system. Ask question if you don't understand. Don't claim you know it all.
Don't blame the guy: times are very hard! Only God knows how hard he struggled to get that money! Anyway thanks for attending to his request!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider Investing In Eurobond Funds? / Is Piggy Bank (online Saving Platform) Insured With NDIC / Upwork Made Easy... Do You Have Any Skill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.