Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen (2565 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by opemogaji(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2006
some of the best movie i saw was " get rich or die trying " by 50cent.
and another movie that i loved was wars of world. i loved and i have watch a lot of movies
why dont u tell me the movies you like
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by casper(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2006
coming to america
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by casper(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2006
ti oluwa nile
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by oasis: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2006
There are too many good movies for me to choose a "best" one. I can however say a great one I saw recently is:

Crash - Don Cheadle
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by owo2390(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2006
Black Hawk Down - Josh Hartnett, Ewan McGregor

Hotel Rwanda - Don Cheadle

Tears of the Sun - Bruce Willis

Claws of Steel - Jet li

Hitman - Jet Li

The Bodyguard from Beijing - Jet li

City Hunter - Jackie Chan

Ocean's Eleven - George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon

The Siege - Denzel Washington
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by nike4luv(f): 2:04am On Jan 15, 2006
can't decide

madam dearest {aya mi owon}

war of the worlds {amazing}

honey

u gat served

i just duno, they are too much!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by hotangel2(f): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2006
Fun with d!ck and jane cheesy
Coach carter
The transporter 2
Wedding crashers
Monster in Law

----------------------------------------------------------
These are some movies i LOVE and ADORE And can watch over and over AGAIN!.

Love and Basketball
The notebook
A walk to remember
Cruel Intensions
Oleku
Saworoide
Magun (thunderbolt)

I watch too many movies to start choosing which i love best.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by layi(m): 3:22am On Jan 15, 2006
Bollywood
[list]
[li]Disco Dancer[/li]
[li]Mother India[/li]
[li]Tufan[/li]
[/list]

Nollywood
[list]
[li]Hostages[/li]
[li]Oleku[/li]
[li]Critical Assignment[/li]
[/list]

Hollywood
[list]
[li]Coming To America[/li]
[li]Titanic[/li]
[li]passion Of The Christ[/li]
[/list]
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by chillin(f): 3:28am On Jan 15, 2006
Bad Boyz 2.... no doubt!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Advin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2006
I am not a movie freak, I don't have any best movie.
I watch a movie now, the next moment I forget the name.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by 2nde(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2006
Gladiator is tight also MAN ON FIRE by Denzel Washington
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by luvu567(f): 3:49am On Jan 19, 2006
Baba Darijiwon
Lakunle Alabge
Save The Last dance
Almost all the Lifetime Movies
Hotel Rwanda
Ray
Hitch
The Notebook
Shark Tale
Finding Nemo
Saworoide
Antwon Fisher
Remember The Titans
I am Sam
Waiting To Exhale
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Freewilly(f): 3:56am On Jan 19, 2006
Two best movies ever made; Forest Gump and Napoleon Dynamite
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by chillin(f): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2006
ohh myy!! Napoleon Dynamite is 1 crazzy movie.. anywayz Bad Boys 2 will alwayz stand out!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by shadia(f): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2006
well lets say my fav nigerian movie is "lov you forever" this movie makes me cry and the romance is just so unique. just to see how Rita Dominic was treated by her step mum and step sistas. then just for Jim Iyke to show up from the states and rescue her. men its the bomb! there are a few other films but i cant mention them now so mayb next time.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by deyemi(m): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2006
1. We were soldiers
2. You got Served
3. Scent of a woman
4. Hitman
5.Payback
6.Patriot
7.Braveheart
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by AfricanQueen(f): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2006
I have alot of favorites and Eve's Bayou with Samual L. Jackson is one of my of favorites.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Rhodalyn(f): 9:48am On Mar 06, 2006
kiss love dont cost a thing kiss

grin love and basketball grin
smileyLike Mike smiley

wink Rip off wink

winkPrivate sin wink coolwhat women do cool kisshitch kiss
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by danyp(f): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2006
THE MUMMMYY 1 n 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mask

The pirates of the carribean

Rip off

the Godfather part 3
(those i can remember for now)

kal ho na ho

chalte chalte
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Boluwaduro(f): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2006
For me I really enjoyed

- Playing games

- Pretty woman

smiley
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Free(f): 4:46am On Mar 13, 2006
coming to america
glory
hot chick
man on fire
training day
color purple
beloved
the best man
brown sugar
friday,
next friday,
friday after next
barber shop (da first one)
hotel rwanda( sad movie )
how stella got her grove back
diary of a mad black woman
lord of the rings
the nutty professor
the five heatbeats
the original kings of comedy
blue streak
glory road
women thou art loose
madeas family reunion
crash
etc,
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by afrobeat: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2006
The Best Man
Hello Dolly
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
13th Warrior
RATTLESNAKE
Thunderbolt
SANGO
crash
I'll come back with more later
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by eveseh(f): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2006
i like to watch horro movies these are my very movies,

and the best movie that i've even see is dark man
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by muinat(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
i have a lot of movies that i like but the one i watched recently and i i like was Puruit of Happ[b]y[/b]ness
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by gbadex1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2007
gbade's list -

Dusk till Dawn series
Braveheart
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
The Godfather series
The Star Wars saga
The Lord of Ring Trilogy
Antwoine Fisher
Saworoide
Oleku
Ti Oluwa Nile series
Never ending story (used to be one of my childhood favorites)
The Matrix Trilogy
Musa
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Hero
Gladiator
Jackie Chan's Drunken Master

these are just some among 'em. . .
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by SeanT21(f): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2008
Gladiator

BraveHearts

The NoteBook

Titanic

Passion of The Christ

Batman Begins

The Dark Night

Get Rich or Die Tryin

8 Mile

Malibu Most Wanted

Next Friday

Pride and Prejudice

IROBOT

Antwaan Fisher

Training Day

Man on Fire

Mo Better Blues

Sometimes in April

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

The Ring 1

Secret Window

Pretty Woman

Unfaithful

Moni Lisa Smile

Girl Interrupted

Ms and Mrs Smith

Alexander

Kingdom of Heaven

Homeless To Harvard

War of The worlds

The Last king Of Scotland

Titanic

Gone With The Wind

Guess Who's Comming To Dinner

Remember The Titans

Left Behind

Deliver Us from Eva

Love and Basketball

The Best Man

Daddy little Girls
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Fadajasi(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2008
Prison break,the marine,hancock,deja vu,sahara,mission imposible,face off,blade,the transporter,blood diamond
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by bgees(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2008
Best movies i've seen and my favourites:

pearl harbor.

Gangs of n.y.

Batman forever.

The rock

the assignment.

Braveheart.

Body of evidence.

Scarface.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by bgees(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2008
Add to that:

rules of engagement.

Crash.

Bourne supremacy.

Saving private ryan.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by suricattca(f): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
The Piano
Chocolat
Love Actually
Leon - The Professional
Microcosmos
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Stogiz(f): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2010
Guess i've lost count can you imagine.but the most recent best movie i've seen is fire proof though it's not a new movie,i just saw it.it's a chritian movie on marriage.beautiful beautiful.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by vescucci(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2010
Usually my favourite movies are the same with my best but oh well.

I like Jumanji, Phenomenon, Sin City etc. I'm tired already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munya Of BBA5 To Get $300,000 (More Than Uti) / Lets Talk About Science Fiction Movies.. Which 1 Is Your Fav? / Degrassi The Boiling Point/season Ten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.