Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen (2569 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Honeycity(f): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2011
DIE ANOTHER DAY
HOW STELLA GOT HER GROOVES BACK
SOMETIMES IN APRIL
COMING TO AMERICA
NAKED WEAPON
BROWN SUGAR
SAVE THE LAST DANCE
48 HOURS
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by amankumar: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
3 idiots ,baghban is a my favorite movies.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
The PASSION OF CHRIST; wont forget it in a hurry
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by occam(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
My all time favorite: "The Usual Suspects"

Classic line from the movie - "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is to convince the world he never exist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MjV4EwR7Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgkBpWc8ngI&feature=related
Re: What Is Your Favorite Movie? And The Best Movie That You Have Ever Seen by CuteTj(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
''THREE IDIOTS''- I laughed and cried at the same time! & ''BLACK KNIGHT'' by Martin Lawrence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vampires Vs Werewolves / Degrassi The Boiling Point/season Ten / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.