Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Private Home Tutors Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Private Home Tutors Wanted (739 Views)

Subject Tutors Wanted / A'level Tutors Wanted For Various Subjects (please Read Details) / JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Home Tutors Wanted by FerdinandAkuma: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Our firm seeks to employ the services of seasoned and competent subject tutors to teach Home lessons primary and secondary school subjects.

The job briefs are not on daily basis. Hence, a very flexible time table that requires 2 hours of teaching per lesson.
Ability to teach British, Nigerian and American curriculum will be an added advantage.
Selected teachers are expected to be easily accessible to ensure smooth communication and availability.

Key responsibilities (but not limited to) are as follows:

Develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum as well as grade student’s work based on relevant curriculum
Make sure you know and understand the curriculum or syllabus you are going to teach.
Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge- Keeping up to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Organisation and creativity is key

The teachers must possess the following requirement:

Must possess a good University degree or its equivalent or completed a teacher education program.
Must possess instructional technique; Teachers must be able to study the pupil/student and use teaching technique adoptable by the pupil/student.
Very fluent in English Language.
Re: Private Home Tutors Wanted by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Location pls
Re: Private Home Tutors Wanted by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Location pls. I am a chemistry teacher and I reside in Owerri. If u have any client in Owerri, let me know
Re: Private Home Tutors Wanted by droo12: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Will be glad if you have client for me in lagos... can teach Physics or Biology.... second class honors (B.sc Physics)
Re: Private Home Tutors Wanted by Bunk20: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pls how does one his or her application no mail was stated
Re: Private Home Tutors Wanted by judeikenna(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
I can teach Mathematics, further maths,and Physics.
I have BSc(Mathematics)
08027034504 , 08158304425
Re: Private Home Tutors Wanted by edkai: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
FerdinandAkuma:
Our firm seeks to employ the services of seasoned and competent subject tutors to teach Home lessons primary and secondary school subjects.

The job briefs are not on daily basis. Hence, a very flexible time table that requires 2 hours of teaching per lesson.
Ability to teach British, Nigerian and American curriculum will be an added advantage.
Selected teachers are expected to be easily accessible to ensure smooth communication and availability.

Key responsibilities (but not limited to) are as follows:

Develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum as well as grade student’s work based on relevant curriculum
Make sure you know and understand the curriculum or syllabus you are going to teach.
Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge- Keeping up to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Organisation and creativity is key

The teachers must possess the following requirement:

Must possess a good University degree or its equivalent or completed a teacher education program.
Must possess instructional technique; Teachers must be able to study the pupil/student and use teaching technique adoptable by the pupil/student.
Very fluent in English Language.
what's the mode of application, please? Give more details. Here's my email address edddgreat@gmail.com
Re: Private Home Tutors Wanted by MummyIMadeIt: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
If location is in Owerri, then count me in!.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can help Me Get This Customs Job. / Male/female Depot Manager Needed in Lagos / One Year Technical Training Scholarship For Graduates And Non-graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.