Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted (1135 Views)

A'level Tutors Wanted For Various Subjects (please Read Details) / Private Home Tutors Wanted / Massive Private Tutors Recruitment At Prepclass Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Graduates and undergraduates residents in Lagos are needed as private tutors to teach Lower primary, upper primary and Junior Secondary School Students.
Ability to teach online using Skype or Zoom will be required in most cases.
State in your application the app you are proficient in and you will be tested in it.

Subjects

Mathematics
English
Primary Science
Verbal Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude
IntroTech
Basic Science

State the subjects combination you can take effectively for you will write a written examination and be called upon if successful for virtual or physical teaching on each subject
Submit your application and CV to

creativeeducationconsult@gmail.com
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by rottable(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
KingsEst:
Graduates and undergraduates residents in Lagos are needed as private tutors to teach Lower primary, upper primary and Junior Secondary School Students.
Ability to teach online using Skype or Zoom will be required in most cases.
State in your application the app you are proficient in and you will be tested in it.

Subjects

Mathematics
English
Primary Science
Verbal Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude
IntroTech
Basic Science

State the subjects combination you can take effectively for you will write a written examination and be called upon if successful for virtual or physical teaching on each subject
Submit your application and CV to

creativeeducationconsult@gmail.com
. I have a female friend that is good in the above subject but she stays at Iyana Iba ( close to Iyana ipaja). Should she apply?
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by rant19ade: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Am in Benin, can I apply?
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by wealthyhenry(m): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2020
Ikoyi Lagos. I'm interested
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2020
rottable:
. I have a female friend that is good in the above subject but she stays at Iyana Iba ( close to Iyana ipaja). Should she apply?

If she can do online tutoring she can apply
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2020
rant19ade:
Am in Benin, can I apply?
You may apply for online tutoring
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2020
wealthyhenry:
Ikoyi Lagos. I'm interested
You may apply
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by 10kgod(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2020
ok
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by wealthyhenry(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2020
KingsEst:

You may apply

I have applied
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Still taking applications
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Applications ongoing
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by rant19ade: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
already sent an application, what next?
Re: JSS And Primary Pupils Private Tutors Wanted by KingsEst: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Selected candidates will be contacted

(1) (Reply)

INEC ADHOC Recruitment 2021 Update -what You Should Know / APPLY: Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / NAFDAC Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.