Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Sports News And Regular News Writer Wanted - Work From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sports News And Regular News Writer Wanted - Work From Home (331 Views)

N-power Latest News And Updates / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / N-power Daily News And Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports News And Regular News Writer Wanted - Work From Home by girlfromafrica: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hi All,

PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING YOUR BIDS!!! Not for Very Busy People

This project is for serious minded writers. Perfect for beginner writers/students/corp members/freelancers with GREAT grammar. It entails writing 4-6 news posts between 350 to 400 words. The posts must be original, interesting and grammatically correct. All articles must be search engine optimized. Any unapproved article will not be used or paid for but you will retain the rights to such articles.

You Must have basic knowledge of WordPress and other online publishing systems.

JOB CONDITIONS
N1000 Data allowance per Month for surfing the web (conditional)

N25,000 per month bonus for good performance (If you're a really great writer, fast and diligent, I can pay higher, up to 30k)

If you are right for this job, kindly send a short bio and at least 2 news sample or link to your works to me at penningsolutions@gmail.com.

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T SUBMIT AT LEAST 4-6 NEWS ARTICLES PER DAY!!!
NO EXCUSES on this job, please!

I WILL TERMINATE THIS CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY IF:
YOUR'E TOO SLOW
YOU PLAGIARIZE
YOU HAVE POOR GRAMMAR
YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS

Thanks.
Penning Solutions.

1 Like

Re: Sports News And Regular News Writer Wanted - Work From Home by Oful2ue: 8:07am On May 01, 2023
Hi, My name is Ofulue Peter chukwuemeke. I am a content creator and an article.
I can quickly research and write across niches to deliver top-notched, quality and plagiarism-free articles.
Re: Sports News And Regular News Writer Wanted - Work From Home by Oful2ue: 8:08am On May 01, 2023
Hi, My name is Ofulue Peter chukwuemeke. I am a content creator and an article.
I can quickly research and write across niches to deliver top-notched, quality and plagiarism-free articles.
Re: Sports News And Regular News Writer Wanted - Work From Home by Plight21(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2023
Is the work still available?

(1) (Reply)

IT Officer Needed For Employment / Ongoing Recruitment At Plan International 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Frigoglass Industries (nig) Limited Graduate & Exp.job Recruitment(14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.