Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread (48123 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by anochuko01(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
HeyCorleone:

That is my foolishness manifesting. To judge a person by their appearance.

Back then in school, a lot of cultists I knew went on skin cut. Like if you too cut skin sef, people go dey suspect you. They are always so neat.
and whats my business if you're a cultist?
have you seen a diplomat in dreads or flaunting tatoo?
And how does that your life story change the fact that a person in dreads and tatoo would most likely be a gangstar?

Let omotola show me her tatoo and that of her kids and husband too
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by DimIsaac10(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
All diz people above me don't have dreadlocks and make any tattoos...
Yet, they are supporting nonsense..
How una go feel if Buhari has tattoo and dreadlocks?.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by bossrillboss: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
e do lik make I see dat police man.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by BabaO2: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
WizPrince1:
We prefer inexperienced people in power that's why we are encountering things like this. How can a police officer say such things when they're not even in the constitution. Is Nigeria his father's house or under his father's control? What a lunatic!!!
Do you wear tattoo or dreadlock? The policeman is not entirely wrong. omotola is a product of excesses of poor upbringing, you dont expect less from her, we are talking of somebody that got pregnant as a minor ...Majorly, most people into cults have tattoos/ mark of identification etc

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by uchemelvin5819(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
What part of the constitution forbids tattoos and dreadlocks?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by ibnlawal(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nigerians shaa
Why would a right thinking person draw tatoo on his body, or dreadlock kwaa...Let's just think straight for once!

Its not in our culture, all these things depict thuggery. Have u ever seen a well meaning Nigerian draw tattoo on his/her body. Its always all these cultists, Yahoo guys and the likes.
Buh still its #ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS

Medically, Tattoo isn't even good.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by inze(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
BLESSMME:
Obviously protecting her son grin

SMH,

In this part of the world, things like this affects everyone either directly or indirectly and if we all think she speaks because of her Son then we really do need that Evaluation
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by HeyCorleone(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
anochuko01:

And how does that your life story change the fact that a person in dreads and tatoo would most likely be a gangstar?

Obviously you're not a very bright person.

The field of diplomacy has its ethics. Ethics that do not apply to everyday people. Why should that be your point of comparison? So you want me to live my life based on the norms of diplomats? Wow.

White police in the US usually gave the excuse on why they shot black boys as that they were always in hoodies (look up Trayvon Martins). Oh so we should give police folks a pass and take a swipe at black boys for wearing hoodies? Because diplomats don't wear hoodies?

Because you think someone with tattoos and dreadlocks is a gangsta doesn't mean it's a universal truth. That's your own opinion. And opinions are like arseholes, everyone is entitled to one, and some are quite shitty.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by koresh: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
BLESSMME:
Obviously protecting her son grin
Q. You are nothing but a fool from shithole country called Nigeria.....go and join Charly boy cos your mumu never do
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by itelima: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
How could tattoos and dreadlocks be strange to his culture.... His he a newly born baby... Besides, its in every part of the world.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by BoyHuncho(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Mumu yeyebrities!
you're the mumu here, u played urself son
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by Adakintroy: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2019
This celebrities should just keep quiet for once. We get the point. He may struggle with the right context to define it but we get it.

Although not by way of generality, one can establish by observation that dread and tattoo carrying boys or girls display higher level of delequent acts.

No child with decent home tranning engage in this. Hence we can say it's not part of our culture (total way of life of a particular people).

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by AZeD1(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2019
anochuko01:

The Prime minister of Canada has a tattoo on his left arm.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by FreemanUYB(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2019
cana882:
Omotola should shut up and stop embarrassing herself. How would you juxtapose suit and dred or tattoo?
Celebrity status does not imply loss of morals.

Ingredient upon ingredient

OGA you are just mad, stupid and mentally deranged!!!!

idiot !!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by henrixx(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2019
Honestly I hate seeing a young person on that rubbish dreadlocks. Or tattoo. Especially that devilish dreadlock.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by FreemanUYB(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2019
columbus007:
What a way to really campaign, what has wearing of suit got to do with it,because all na for her son.

which kind of brain Una get self

she just countered the idiotic ofonja skull mining and murderer's comment on what's our culture,
and you off all people go just direct am to her son chaiiii!!!

ofonja why na??

let me ask you, you no dey wear suit ??
is suit our culture

mchewwwwww!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Endowed595:

Never have i seen something such beautifully written! You shld be president. You seem like an educated fellow. Whats your take on Donald Trump?

Whats so special about his write up?
Abi u just wan get NL followers?

Dey are talking about culture and dude dey misyan about being addressed d way you're dressed!...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by dicex(m): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2019
cana882:
Omotola should shut up and stop embarrassing herself. How would you juxtapose suit and dred or tattoo?
Celebrity status does not imply loss of morals.

Ingredient upon ingredient

U can nt use ur brain to juxtapose that simple commensuration, u r just politically audio blabing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Culture na somehow overrated,,complex and complicated topic...
We are in a dynamic world.. Wat u may see as ur way of life yesterday
might be discarded today for another way of life... Today's culture might be rendered invalid by tomorrow's own,,, and by next tomorrow we might even revert back to yesterday's culture.
E dey fluctuate..

But we must advocate for an equilibrium point between extreme conservatism and unchecked liberalism in order to protect our society from anarchy. It's all about finding the right balance!

Las Las Oga police calm down... Omotola should also chill....

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 1:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Hintona:
Is SARS part of our culture?

Is armed robbery and cultism part of our culture? shocked

Personally horrified by the extrajudicial killings/rights abuses (and the drivel about dreadlocks and tattoos)...
But let’s be honest about our society rather than bury our heads in the sand and act as if SARS was not a reaction.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by megareal: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2019
Tattoo and dreads are not new to our culture. Henna leaves and the like were mainly used by maidens and warriors for beautification, same concept of tattoo. Those with natural dreads were regarded as special beings to the gods. The police spokesman is mad.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 1:38am On Apr 04, 2019
henrixx:
Honestly I hate seeing a young person on that rubbish dreadlocks. Or tattoo. Especially that devilish dreadlock.

What’s “devilish” about hair in its most NATURAL state?

Personally still do not get the attraction in covering one’s body with tattoos (and wonder if these people that it would not be a pretty sight when they eventually get old and wrinkly), but I am also tolerant enough to respect (and humble enough not to arrogate to myself the arbiter of) other people’s personal tastes and preferences (so long it hurts no-one else). What we wear or put on our bodies (including tattoos) and/or how we wear our hair (including dreadlocks) are merely an expression of our individuality, and it is variety and diversity in human tastes and preferences that not only makes life interesting but which also often leads to the continuous recreation/rethinking of the world we live in.

Live and let live people!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 1:43am On Apr 04, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Culture na somehow overrated,,complex and complicated topic...
We are in a dynamic world.. Wat u may see as ur way of life yesterday
might be discarded today for another way of life... Today's culture might be rendered invalid by tomorrow's own,,, and by next tomorrow we might even revert back to yesterday's culture.
E dey fluctuate..

But we must advocate for an equilibrium point between extreme conservatism and unchecked liberalism in order to protect our society from anarchy. It's all about finding the right balance!

Las Las Oga police calm down... Omotola should also chill....

Agree! Culture has NEVER been static...

Rather, culture is always EVOLVING (one reason why we don’t throw away twins these days in some parts of the country). Nonetheless, dreadlocks and tattoos (from Uli to henna) have virtually always been in our culture.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by DeOTR: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
The NPF has told you what they are looking for. Once you understand that none of the people bitching online will stand with you when it comes down to it, then you do the needful. When the words were out that some people are stealing female pants, most went on the defensive to protect themselves. Forewarned is forearmed. Words are our now that NPF are looking for losers with tattoos and dreads, why can't people take precautionary measures not to become easy targets?

Moving on, I see the way Nigerian girls dress because they watch too much of American movies. If you dress like that walking down the street, you will definitely get cat calls from men, some will honk at you and the police may harass you for possible prostitution. Yep! And I live in California where it is supposed to be going down.

Just give the police nails and hammer to be nailing these folks to the cross.

/
You've probably not seen someone who has natural dreadlocks.
My mother has a tattoo.
Profiling criminals based on looks is a lazy way. Most criminals neither have dreads nor tattoos

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by degamemaster(m): 1:48am On Apr 04, 2019
highness25:
una no go kill me for this country.

Honestly that her comment got me rolling on the floor with laughs...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2019
anochuko01:

The former US Ambassador to Nigeria Robin Sanders wore/wears her hair in locks... cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Adakintroy:
This celebrities should just keep quiet for once. We get the point. He may struggle with the right context to define it but we get it.

Although not by way of generality, one can establish by observation that dread and tattoo carrying boys or girls display higher level of delequent acts.

No child with decent home tranning engage in this. Hence we can say it's not part of our culture (total way of life of a particular people).

Most of those Agberos/touts under the bridge neither have dreadlocks nor tattoos....
And relatively confident you will neither see tattoos/dreadlocks on Boko Haram or Herdsmen.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/.
From the dreaded Yakuza in Japan, Triad in China, Cosa Nostra in Italy, Crips and Blood of Los Angeles, Mexican MS-13 and other notable criminal organizations in the world, tattoos feature prominently in their identification.

Police works involve profiling criminals. They are not magicians. The word is out that the police is out for those with tattoos and dreads. You can be smart and dress responsibly or listen to wailers online and end up 6ft under. You may not be a criminal but you have chosen to dress and appear as one. Like they say, impression matters. The only thing we can do for you then is tweet #EndSARS for about three days and life goes on. The choice is yours.
/

Tattoos also feature prominently in others’ identity.
Have you perchance heard of Uli among the Ibos?

PS: And how exactly do criminals “dress and appear”? shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2019
DimIsaac10:
All diz people above me don't have dreadlocks and make any tattoos...
Yet, they are supporting nonsense..
How una go feel if Buhari has tattoo and dreadlocks?.

His policies will likely still suck...
But perhaps many would admire his courage to shake the norm. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 2:18am On Apr 04, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
The NPF has told you what they are looking for. Once you understand that none of the people bitching online will stand with you when it comes down to it, then you do the needful. When the words were out that some people are stealing female pants, most went on the defensive to protect themselves. Forewarned is forearmed. Words are our now that NPF are looking for losers with tattoos and dreads, why can't people take precautionary measures not to become easy targets?

Moving on, I see the way Nigerian girls dress because they watch too much of American movies. If you dress like that walking down the street, you will definitely get cat calls from men, some will honk at you and the police may harass you for possible prostitution. Yep! And I live in California where it is supposed to be going down.

Just give the police nails and hammer to be nailing these folks to the cross.
/

Surprised you have not elected to relocate to Saudi Arabia... grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread by 9jaRealist: 2:19am On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria Police, forever chasing shadows instead of substance... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) / Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.