Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims (50839 Views)

"Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Psoul(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
HomeOfMe:
My spokeperson. I think tattoos originated from Nigeria,go and do the research. I remember our grandmothers in Yoruba land use to have names and other things tattooed in their inner arms and legs. Most of them have died though...

Those were marks slave master make on their slaves to identify them.
Some were made by parents during those slave trade periods so that if their kids are taken, they could easily be traced back to their parents.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by IMASTEX: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nbote:
Since wen is culture part of d job description of d Nigerian Police? How exactly are tattoos and dreads now crimes for heaven's sake? How about dey explain to us if corruption and immorality are part of our culture since it is what dey are known for
Collection of #100 from transporter is also a Nigeria culture.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by sharena(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
SolexxBarry:
How come the police protect celebrities with the aforementioned but harrass and intimidate the masses

In this life ehn,try make money o

Solex Barry
JUST MAKE MONEY MAKE PEACE FOR REIGN
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Iammrwhyte: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
#Endsars# SARS or FSARS are special anti robbery squad and not special anti terrorising youth squad. ATYS. There are just like SWART and their job is to terrorised already confirm notorious armed robbers. And not going from street to street , junction to junction and stopping every good looking youth driving a good car or not driving at all with dreadlocks and tattoo or not. Why are things about Nigeria different? why is it always Nigeria? In other African and foreign countries there are Mafias but you don't see the police terrorising, molesting or mal handling every and any youth there see on the street just because they have dreadlocks or tattoos. Because of this Nigerians are not respected abroad any more they see them as criminals because their own country has tagged every single Nigerian most especially youth as a criminal. The thing it's not about having dreadlocks or tattoos it's just a simple act of wickedness and frustration of Nigerian police men and the so called SARS or FSARS. I think their job is not defined for them properly by the administrators. Even if it is they would still do other wise because the heart of some Nigerian police both men and women are wicked and frustrated. Just the other day I was on my way to church on a good Sunday morning. I was about to cross a junction and a bus occupied by the so called Nigeria police men stopped in front of me and bully me into the bus that I was under INVESTIGATION and I'm a cultist I was surprise becos these people don't even know my Name. As I was trying to argue with them they slapped me. Before I could know it they collected my cell phone and they saw I and a white friend photo so they concluded I'm a yahoo boy. I try to explained to them that I just returned from abroad and i showed them every prove but they wouldn't listen. Before I could know what's going on they drove and stopped in front of a primary school. Threatening to shot me if I don't stop talking. they ask me to rescue my self with some money. I had no choice because they ceased my cell phone and wasn't allow me to make any call. I was having some money with me about 50k which I was suppose to use in church. They collected the money and drove away. I didn't want to be a victim of their blood sucking so I had to cooperate and rescue my self because I was really helpless. Please guys I want to ask one question PERSON NOR FIT TRAVEL ABROAD AGAIN and COME BACK to his or her MOTHER LAND sake of say e be NIGERIA. this is how custom killed the innocent man becos of 5k. So you see it's not because of dreadlocks or tattoos it's just indiscipline because I wasn't on dreadlocks or tattoos when I was extorted by those idiots. Even the guy coming from abroad that was killed by a custom officer the other day wasn't on dreadlocks or tattoos just because he was too looking good and don't want to give them money So guys we shouldn't relent, this injustice must stop it's time to get rid of the so called SARS or FSARS or what ever they are called. And for those idiots that's running their mouths here supporting the police and so called SARS directly or indirectly I pray the next victim will be you and you won't survive it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by elRamani(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:
What is bad is bad tattoo is not good simple. I'm not in support of the police actions those ones they are idiots but you must say the facts when the facts meant to be said. No responsible human being will put on tattoo especially in the open parts of his body it's disgusting.

i guess you are the oldest individual in your neighbourhood

cuz my maternal grandma has tattoos on her arms and legs she is the most responsible human i ever met

so many like that especially women over 60yrs
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nostradamus: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
Iammrwhyte:
#Endsars# SARS or FSARS are special anti robbery squad and not special anti terrorising youth squad. ATYS. There are just like SWART and their job is to terrorised already confirm notorious armed robbers. And not going from street to street , junction to junction and stopping every good looking youth driving a good car or not driving at all with dreadlocks and tattoo or not. Why are things about Nigeria different? why is it always Nigeria? In other African and foreign countries there are Mafias but you don't see the police terrorising, molesting or mal handling every and any youth there see on the street just because they have dreadlocks or tattoos. Because of this Nigerians are not respected abroad any more they see them as criminals because their own country has tagged every single Nigerian most especially youth as a criminal. The thing it's not about having dreadlocks or tattoos it's just a simple act of wickedness and frustration of Nigerian police men and the so called SARS or FSARS. I think their job is not defined for them properly by the administrators. Even if it is they would still do other wise because the heart of some Nigerian police both men and women are wicked and frustrated. Just the other day I was on my way to church on a good Sunday morning. I was about to cross a junction and a bus occupied by the so called Nigeria police men stopped in front of me and bully me into the bus that I was under INVESTIGATION and I'm a cultist I was surprise becos these people don't even know my Name. As I was trying to argue with them they slapped me. Before I could know it they collected my cell phone and they saw I and a white friend photo so they concluded I'm a yahoo boy. I try to explained to them that I just returned from abroad and i showed them every prove but they wouldn't listen. Before I could know what's going on they drove and stopped in front of a primary school. Threatening to shot me if I don't stop talking. they ask me to rescue my self with some money. I had no choice because they ceased my cell phone and wasn't allow me to make any call. I was having some money with me about 50k which I was suppose to use in church. They collected the money and drove away. I didn't want to be a victim of their blood sucking so I had to cooperate and rescue my self because I was really helpless. Please guys I want to ask one question PERSON NOR FIT TRAVEL ABROAD AGAIN and COME BACK to his or her MOTHER LAND sake of say e be NIGERIA. this is how custom killed the innocent man becos of 5k. So you see it's not because of dreadlocks or tattoos it's just indiscipline because I wasn't on dreadlocks or tattoos when I was extorted by those idiots. Even the guy coming from abroad that was killed by a custom officer the other day wasn't on dreadlocks or tattoos just because he was too looking good and don't want to give them money So guys we shouldn't relent, this injustice must stop it's time to get rid of the so called SARS or FSARS or what ever they are called. And for those idiots that's running their mouths here supporting the police and so called SARS directly or indirectly I pray the next victim will be you and you won't survive it.
bros sorry about that your experience,i blame our worthless leaders for this sars menace,they're bent on not doing anything to correct those sars guys. As for the people here who are defending police for their inhumane gestures,you should know that nigerians have this annoying habit of always trying to defend the obviously guilty ones. If a young girl should get raped by an older man,don't be surprised if you see fellow nigerians accusing the young child of seducing the man,some others will accuse the girl of talking to a man.If someone should get defrauded,instead of my fellow nigerians to come out and criticise the fraudster for his greed,they will accuse the victim of been a simpleton,sometimes ago,one guy here made a thread here about sars arresting him in front of a club,just he had come outside the club to catch some breathe.one dunce here on nairaland actually accuse the guy who got arrested of going to club. Leave them,they should keep on defending the annoying police instead of speaking out against them,very soon,sars will grow so confident and will start arresting and killing them like ants just for having their whole body intact.I pray by then they will have stop the irritating habits of defending these animals.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Tellemall: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2019
HeyCorleone:

What makes tattoo disgusting?

Because it's African?

The people getting the tattoos aren't getting them because they want to be closer to their African roots. Nigerian tattoos don't even look good. And it's always on these rough looking men and women walking on the roads.

Just take a drive through a populous City and you will get enough of these people exposing their flesh.

Is that part of your culture? Tattoos with no cultural meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Behind Kim Kardashian's Shock Split From Toyboy Boyfriend, Pete / Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.