Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother (21345 Views)

Omah Lay Calls Out Ex-Lover (Video) / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Adetutu Alabi: I Got Death Threats After Calling Out Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by dachilino: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page hours ago to announce that she has bagged two endorsement deals, just after calling out her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill and his mother. Recall we reported earlier that the Nollywood actress placed a curse on her ex-husband’s mother, Rachel, who according to her will get a long, hard death and pain if she sits and does nothing about a “lie” which centers around her.

However keeping her fans updated with big happenings in her life and career, Tonto Dikeh announced she has bagged two endorsement deals. She further disclosed that doesn't mind doing whatever she does, as long as it is not stopping her from securing the bag. She wrote; 

I want to shout Fucking do you the world will adjust!!Aa long as it aint stopping your #BAG, LIVE YOUR LIFE ON YOUR OWN TERMS�

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/04/tonto-dikeh-bags-two-endorsement-deals-after-calling-out-ex-husband-and-mother/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Rokiaatu: 5:51am On Apr 04, 2019
undecided

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by HeWrites(m): 5:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Someone who behaves like a mad person on the social media dem still dey go ahead and give her endorsement.

I tayad for this country

I hope this is not true sha...

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by daddytime(m): 6:03am On Apr 04, 2019
Mtcheww...

She must have bagged an endorsement for any of the following...

1. Hate'o'rade energy drink...

2. Uselu psychiatric hospital

3. Codeine and Tramadol plus Kwale weed

Whichever one it finally turns out to be...we all say congrats to you bitter woman...worthy ambassador you are..

41 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by OKorowanta: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheww...

Whichever one it finally turns out to be...we all say congrats to you bitter woman...worthy ambassador you are..

He who feels it knows it.
Make una leave her alone.
Every malam with him kettle.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by philcz(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2019
daddytime:
Mtcheww...

Lol, was about to say same thing

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Pestero: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Wow

Pretty Lady Accused Of Robbery Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Cross River >> See Graphic Photos Here

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by partnerbizz4: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Which endorsement?

She is using psychology.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by LisaAnne(f): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2019
daddyt ime:
Mtcheww...

lmao

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by quincyshakur(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2019
D hand work of pussy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Badonasty(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2019
dachilino:
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page hours ago to announce that she has bagged two endorsement deals, just after calling out her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill and his mother. Recall we reported earlier that the Nollywood actress placed a curse on her ex-husband’s mother, Rachel, who according to her will get a long, hard death and pain if she sits and does nothing about a “lie” which centers around her.

However keeping her fans updated with big happenings in her life and career, Tonto Dikeh announced she has bagged two endorsement deals. She further disclosed that doesn't mind doing whatever she does, as long as it is not stopping her from securing the bag. She wrote; 

I want to shout Fucking do you the world will adjust!!Aa long as it aint stopping your #BAG, LIVE YOUR LIFE ON YOUR OWN TERMS�

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/04/tonto-dikeh-bags-two-endorsement-deals-after-calling-out-ex-husband-and-mother/

lies...the companies no get name

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Wizygreat12: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2019
wish myself a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey&full of money. may all my dreams come true.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY To MySelf....My Pple show me ❤is my Day

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by sinaj(f): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
HeWrites:
Someone who behaves like a mad person on the social media dem still dey go ahead and give her endorsement.

I tayad for this country

I follow you tire.

In saner climes she would have been dropped from her deals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by EdoBozz(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Which kind yeye company still dey endorse mad people? Maybe na cigar company or shayo company sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by ferrariLaferrari: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
As if she looks like Churchill’s mum

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Pidginwhisper: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2019
In a sane clime. This one would've been admitted in a psychiatric Hospital for psychiatric assessment. With scandals surrounding her like water,She wouldn't even get kolanut endorsement and have the ones she already have stripped off. But in Nigeria, you sha trend, it doesn't matter if it's for positive or negative reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Mutemenot(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2019
HeWrites:

I tayad for this country

Any evidence to prove she actually got endorsed? My bro the girl is dying gradually, the earlier her family put her on medication d better

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by aAK1(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Endorsement wey u no fit call the name of the company or organization. Is that one endorsement? And even if it’s true , it’s only in Nigeria that brands associate them self’s with bad vibes. In country’s with right thinking people, brands run away from controversial people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by superlanny(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
who cares, I only pity the brand that endorses her, cause I will never patronise them. we celebrate stupidity too much in this country...smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by AntiZombie: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
all these

roadside endorsement deals of 100k

undecided undecided undecided

no serious person will want to be attached to a kid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Pojomojo: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
A Relationship without a Sidechic is like a Government without an Opposition. Say NO to Dictatorship and allow Democracy!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by ELgordo(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
mad woman....she too bitter abeg lick small sugar
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Godmother(f): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2019
The endorsement deals dont have names abi. Let her be there deceiving herself. Used to really love this lady, but she's now filled with so much hate.

Meanwhile, read 12 Signs You are With a Good Man So you can avoid all these Tonto and Churchill's drama.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by Donjazzy12(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
dachilino:

It is idiotic young men of nowadays who don't have any sense. Imagine somebody like Tonto Dike getting two endorsement deals!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by itu404(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
HeWrites:

I tayad for this country

It is satanic, it is the kind of world we live. to go anywhere you have to be a divorcee , nude posting, and a societal defiance like her, not the responsible God fearing woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother by samsam2019: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
HeWrites:

I tayad for this country

the purpose of an endorsement is to bring publicity to the brand. Is actually she indeed signed it you think she wouldn't mention the name of the brand?

No mind the attention wh0re

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Grammy Award Winners / Celebrities Who Bleach Their Skin / Diamond Platnumz Buys A House For Hamisa Mobetto, His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.