Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage (29439 Views)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by masterpiecer(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
oyetunder:
those were the days...

These are the times
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by victorazyvictor(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2019
Why them come get same nose shape?
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by deebrain(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2019
I remember another couple some two years ago in same America, 100 or so years in marriage.

Their secret-- love and tolerate one another, AND LOVE JESUS!

Was surprised to hear that last part.
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by penplus: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by hybridblood07(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Wow! It's worth celebrating especially being a different race. How did they manage to cope during the times of criticism between black and white marrying each other? It's obvious they passed through hell and I'm really happy for them. May God continue to bless and keep them.
dachiwater:
A North Carolina couple, celebrated their 82 years of marriage and also shared the secret of their long lasting marriage which won them admiration. While the man D.W. Williams is 103, his wife Willie Williams is 100. The couple celebrated their 82 years of marriage and birthday by singing hymns with their friends and family at a church. “I don’t have no secret for that, just be nice to each other,” D.W. and Willie Williams said in an interview with WSOC.

"To see them at this age and still doing well, it's just a blessing to have them here," great-granddaughter BJ Williams-Greene. It was further gathered that their daughter and granddaughter threw them a party at First Mayfield Memorial Baptist in north Charlotte. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/04/couple-celebrate-82-years-of-marriage/

Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by einsteine(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
wonder233:
The man is 85, the woman 80.
Which kind 103, 100.
And they've been married for 60years.
Let's cut the embellishments

You think they are like the old people in your villages who don't have birth certificates?

Births have been registered in the US since 1905 so they don't have a culture of lying about their ages.
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Congrats
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Wow, congrats to them.
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by Bossjakande: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omudia11:
You're not married?
about to but relationship issues and problems. av faced a lot of heart brake pains and dissapointment
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
I tap in too!Its a good thing.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I tap into this blessing
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
sweetilicious:
I tap in too!Its a good thing.
This could be us you knw,but u refused to send me a pm
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by lucianohase(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is a great blessing. I rejoice with them

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Married young and still together . . . That is really great and congratulations. . . Funny enough that the life expectancy in Nigeria is just 56 years cry
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by Ayobami7(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol.I don't believe in online stuff.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This could be us you knw,but u refused to send me a pm
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by babyfaceafrica: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
sweetilicious:
Lol.I don't believe in online stuff.
even the offline no sure ..nothing is certain
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2019
You're observant to have noticed this because I think so too. It's very clear in their body language and facial expressions. Both appear present, alert, energetic, communicative, and happy. Total opposites of dementia patients.

grandstar:
And they are both dementia free! They are so fortunate.

Dementia Isa totally useless illness.
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Deleted
Re: Couple Celebrate 82 Years Of Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
even the offline no sure ..nothing is certain
But I prefer offline.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Always Running / Chukwuka Utazi: In Africa, We Marry For Children Not Love / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.