Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo (30399 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by ijustdey: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2019
A middle-aged sex worker on Wednesday narrated how she managed to escape being used for money rituals by suspected internet fraudsters.

The lady whose name and identity was preferred to be made anonymous for security reasons narrated her ordeals while been kept in custody by security operatives in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.

In a statement during the handing over of two suspected internet fraudsters to the operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibadan Zonal Office, the middle-aged woman said she had joined the boys alongside some other friends from a club to pass the night with the boys unaware of their antics and intentions.

The suspects, Sanusi Azeez Toba and Osho Olalekun Micheal, arrested at Kolapo Ishola, Akobo area of Ibadan were handed over to the Oyo State’s special anti-crime patrol outfit codenamed, “Operation Burst”, after the escaped victims reported the matter to them.

She added that she had to jump down from a two storey building where she and others were taken hostage and later scale a fence when she noticed the boys were acting funny in the middle of the night.

She said “We met at the club last night and we all went back to their apartment to sleep over. At some point I noticed some funny movement and saw them with a calabash (a native pot).

“That was when I knew they were ritualists with the intention to use me for rituals. So I jumped off the two-storey building, and off the fence. I then reported the case to the ‘Operation Burst’”

Preliminary investigations have also revealed that the suspects have various incriminating documents stored in the laptops and phones recovered from them at the point of arrest.

The development is coming even as operatives from the Ibadan Zonal Office of the Commission also on Wednesday, arrested another twelve suspected internet fraudsters, popularly known as ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’

While six of the suspects were arrested at 2nd Pipeline, Ologunerun, Ibadan, the other five were picked up at a location in Ijebu-Remo, Ogun State.

Those from Ibadan are Akinbinu Akinfemi, Wasiu Adeyemi, Idowu Samson, Tijani Usman, Saheed Eniafe and Adeyi Victor.

Benson Gospel, Abdulazeez Gafar, Agbumabiwon Abiodun, Abayomi Awotedu, and Bukayo Abiodun were apprehended at Ijebu Remo.

Ranging between the ages of 17 and 29 years, the alleged fraudsters’ arrests were occasioned by petitions from their neighbours, detailing their alleged fraudulent activities.

The alleged acts include love scam and other forms of internet fraud through which they obtain money from unsuspecting victims.

Items recovered from them include laptops, mobile phones and several documents containing false pretences.

“All the suspects will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded”, a source within the Ibadan zonal office of the commission noted.

https://www.independent.ng/how-sex-worker-escaped-being-used-by-ritualist-in-oyo/

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by JasonScoolari: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
What a proactive Prostitute, her skull is more important than her pussy.

"Na only crase know wetin he dey see when make am dey talk waka for market"

11 Likes

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Nackzy: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
You see Oyo
I said it...Ritulist Body part business can simply be correlated to the Yorubas

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by mustmust(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2019
I didn't read to the end but all I can say thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by damtan(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Jumped a 2 storey building and then through the face...issokay

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by delugajackson: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2019
You will still be used for rituals if you don't close your legs and stop running after men with flashy cars.

21 Likes

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by 21void: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2019
nawah oo..

seun pls do something about these fixed match mofos spoiling your site..

off topic: pls anyone who knows or can reach that lady whose account of 400k was emptied by internet fraudsters at an ATM in asaba Should pls mail me, someone wants to replace the money for her but can't find her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Brandonx(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Probably they didn't pay her well and she decided to snitch on them. Because coming from a clubhouse at that time , they all must have been drinking and there is no way she could jump from such a building except she's into robbery.

17 Likes

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Robnectar(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2019
21void:
nawah oo..

off topic: pls anyone who knows or can reach that lady whose account of 400k was emptied by internet fraudsters at an ATM in asaba Should pls mail me, someone wants to replace the money for her but can't find her.
me I fit give u my account number.... even if nah 50k I no mind cool

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by qualityovenbake(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Sex work no be work.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by ictjobber: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hope she learnt her lesson

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Denikayan: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
When guys no do dere mapping well, escape happens
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Baawaa(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Every business has it own risk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by AmadorSays: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
God don save her, her p*ssy for put her for beta wahala

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
See as pussy come dey hungry me nau

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by namiji2598: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
the boys no sabi do am on a coded level jooor
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by namiji2598: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
I pity sex workers as most of them are children brought up from hungry parents and broken homes,,,pls dnt born children that u can not raise them well

9 Likes

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by namiji2598: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
Denikayan:
When guys no do dere mapping well, escape happens
the guys no Sabi do am well

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Waakanda: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2019
shocked
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by namiji2598: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
21void:
nawah oo..

pls help me with 2k
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hi.

I play basketball and point guard specifically. I would love to play for Nigeria at the 2020 Olympic Games. I need to know how I can tryout.
I have so much passion for the game and it would really help to get noticed by Coach K and get a scholarship to Duke University .

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nackzy:
You see Oyo

Must you type nonsense with your 10MB data bundle?

2 Likes

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by ojuu4u(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Even though I total against subjecting anyone to hardship, maiming or ritual purposes. I also blame all these oloshos.

You want tenths of thousands Naira from 10 pm to 5am, amount you cannot hustle with your hand in day time for a full month.

Yoruba adage says "he who wants quick wealth should also be expecting total loss"

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Rallyray: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
na God save you
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
mustmust:
I didn't read to the end but all I can say thank God for your life.

That's why you couldn't even managed to have a 3rd class in school.....

Spits
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Galaticos444: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bn a sex worker in afonja land is like digging ur own grave.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by famouscargo4u: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nackzy:
You see Oyo
yes, their names were listed and they deserve whatever punishment meted against them even if it is death sentence. if it were another tribe now, they will be shouting up and down!

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Lamasta(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
All this tribalistic people una no go get sense abi grin
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
21void:
nawah oo..

Another ritualist spotted

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by saxby(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nackzy:
You see Oyo
how is this a tribal thin now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.