Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Do I Change My Ip? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Change My Ip? (1239 Views)

How Do I Change The Color Of A Grid In Bootstrap / How Can I Change My Monikier On Nairaland / How Can I Change A Label Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Ip? by sidonlook: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2010
Please can somebody tell me how I can change my IP address to another country's IP.
I need this because I am being restricted from certain sites because I am a Nigerian, I felt very bad.
Re: How Do I Change My Ip? by FMK(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2010
first get in to your hosting account  you need to change the address  of your hosting account  change the country and the region then request for a new IP will match with your hosting acount address
Re: How Do I Change My Ip? by darkman200: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2010
what is "falsicate" ? did you mean to type falsify?
Re: How Do I Change My Ip? by FMK(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2010
darkman200:

what is "falsicate" ? did you mean to type falsify?

I corrected the word

Sorry
Re: How Do I Change My Ip? by jelly456: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2013
sidonlook: Please can somebody tell me how I can change my IP address to another country's IP.
I need this because I am being restricted from certain sites because I am a Nigerian, I felt very bad.

Through the VPN,you can change your ip.There are lot of VPN services available.If you need cheapest one try Google search.After getting any VPN service,you can check you new ip using Ip-details.com
Re: How Do I Change My Ip? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
If you need something free check out www.sumrando.com, download and sign up an account with them. You can use it free of charge of course it has some limitations but it's advantages outweighs it. Besides you can choose between few countries too.

You can try www.getprivate.net
You don't need to register, just download and use. Of course it has limitations too, it's dynamic and the location changes each time you connect to it, and you can't choose or select location of country you want, but it's good at least to access those sites where you were being restricted. And of course they have some premium offers too, if you got moola to dole out.

If you are looking to invest on a good Ip changing software, then you should consider investing in some VPN services. You can look up www.worldvpn.net, www.strongvpn.com, or check hidemyass.com

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson For Naija Programmers Looking For Jobs / Nairaland Whatsappp Group / Warri Young Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.