Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head (28693 Views)

Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing / Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Famousbabe(f): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Outrage As Teacher From Hell Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head

Outrage has sparked after a disturbing video of a female teacher physically abusing a pupil emerged online.

In the video, the teacher was captured telling a little girl to clean chairs in the class, the girl was cleaning the chairs, the teacher from hell started beating her, torturing her, hitting her severally on the head.

It's not clear where the bad incident happened. But Nigerian online users are so angry about the evil teacher's act of violence on a little girl.

They are calling for the teacher to be identified and severely dealt with.

Watch the video below (Viewer's Discretion Advised)

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/outrage-as-female-teacher-physically.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Famousbabe(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Reactions
Watch the video HERE

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Famousbabe(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Teacher from hell
Watch the video HERE

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Sultty(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fucck d system. Fucck school fucck the police fucck sarsangry

5 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Yewandequeen(f): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na wa o
Honestly the way some teachers treat kids/babies when parents not around, you will wanna kill them. I just hope the baby doesn't experience head trauma.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Ololanla: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is the height of wickedness. She's truly from hell.
This kind of person is not fit to live and should be sentenced by hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Ayoswit(f): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
If this useless and heartless teacher wasn't captured torturing that child, the school management wouldn't know that a demon possessed woman is a staff in that school. The witch should not go unpunished angry angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Rubbiish(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sometimes i begin to wonder, if women were to be strong as men, they would have done worse. God is perfect

24 Likes

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by santislim8(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
H
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Seanixking: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
fugly teacher.

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by tsinzu: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Every body dey vex now

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by elotajohn1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
sad
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by chieftroller003: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin

what's wrong with dis afonjas
am sure the teacher wants to mine the little girl's skull

afonjas can never enter heaven easily

tueh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by depezee(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Am already in tears!

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
This one no be teacher

Need dry Plantain flakes? Check my signature shocked
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Blacksavage: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oloshi... Kee am.. Who know weather her pussy never vomit pikin before.. Werey somebody..
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Blacksavage: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
depezee:
Am already in tears!
Lol You sure?
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by EdoBozz(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
There are two videos which I posted earlier.

Watch the videos here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv1POAYFvY3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bt4r9a6oival

How she slammed a little boy on the ground and was matching his head.
The the second video is this one she was hitting this little girl on her head.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Blacksavage: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
depezee:
Am already in tears!
Lol You sure?
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Teacherz7: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
[
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by ishawlar: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
God forgive our sins cos strange things is happening in this world. "End time" pls i want to kwn what the evil will say the little inocent child did?
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bad
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Amowap2019(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
make I no talk wetin dey my mind because if I do....SARS , FBI & CIA fit con arrest him
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bad.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Jaynom(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Poor child
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by xder4: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
ryfgn

Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
But it's not the Teacher's Job to clean Vomits, If her parents Knew that their child is sick Why take her to school? The Teacher is there to teach Not change nappies or clean Vomit. I would throw the child out through the window if that was me.

To all the goons hating on and insulting the teacher, Try teaching children for one week let's see if your dumb opinions Doesn't Change.

If it was your child you wouldn't do shit, If you are not going to like the way your children are treated at school, Let them stay at home with you, Teach them your bloody self.
Re: Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
This is an act of wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take? / Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly / Timetable For Covenant University Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.