Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (43541 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by AlphLukau: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
@BloggerDonald

These are the pictures of the Presiding Bishop of Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife, Faith Oyedepo.

What is your impression about these pictures?

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/checkout-throwback-picture-pastor-oyedepo-wife-faith/

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by AlphLukau: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2019

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
NAWAO!......THE WIFE COME BE LIKE HOUSEGIRL BEFORE....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by ictjobber: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by itspzpics(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy wink
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Onlinealaba(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Everybody has a beginning, am ain't winners but this pics speak volume of what the future holds through consistency and unwavering faith in God, call him whatever you want to call him, castigate him but it can't change the fact that he his BLESSED BEYOND MEASURES..

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by kingreign(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by IvarTheHorrible: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin

A balanced diet of tithes can improve anyone's health.

Walahi.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Abrahamayeh(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Monaco2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
How many times una go share this picture for nairaland undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by mrsuccessful(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
I don't think he knew that he will be Very Rich with Mighty Grace

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Qpetz: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
When men were boys.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
cool Good.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Abrahamayeh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

mumu

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by IvarTheHorrible: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

I can bet your mum works in a brothel grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by freemanbubble: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by kingsleefolli(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oh lord I need a blessing like bishop oyedepo family.

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by ekaette1621: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
Cahai grin
When money speaks,
Poverty dey hid face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Watch your mouth! How did yours look?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by SmellingAnus(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Never despise your humble beginning cos God can turn your mess which is poverty to a message that is prosperity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Starz825(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Love them or hate them..only God can judge them now.. anybody wey God celebrate na him people dey celebrate...I celebrate with you fam...

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by wittyt98(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
my impression, they look good. when money talk bullshit walk. he's a good business man and his companies are doing well.

he had to be a hope seller to make money
e no easy to be pastor for Naija, africa, world wide despite the many competitions in this lucrative "hope selling" business.

bushiri or what's his name still dey learn work for where OG oyedepo dey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by rattlesnake(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by MobilityExpress: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hmm, he whom God has blessed, no man can un-bless. God of Oyedepo please remember me too cry

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nice!

When this man started rough, and suffered for his faith and vision, no one complained.

Now he's reaping where he had down and you're beefing him....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by mrsuccessful(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

My dear you're foolish sha

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Billboyy: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
Naso

Check my signature if you got gift cards and btc for sale.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Ntente(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
I share this opportunity to as many as possible...

*EVERY HOUSEHOLD IN NIGERIA SHOULD USE RAGP TO RECHARGE THIS YEAR AND MAKE MONEY!*

IT'S POSSIBLE!

Copy n join the link on what'sapp

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
Massive transformation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / The First Monotheistic Religion In Nigeria: Igbe Religious Movement / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.