Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight (93404 Views)

40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers / Security Operatives Storm Abuja Nightclub To Arrest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by EdemIboro: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Panic as ‘Yahoo boys’ in white invade Abuja estate at midnight

Barely 24 hours after two military personnel were arrested for harassing civilian security men in Abuja Mab Global Estate, over 40 suspected internet fraudsters (Yahoo boys) attempted to breach the estate’s security on Friday night.

The suspected internet fraudsters, dressed in white, attempted to gain entrance into the estate around 11:45p.m., but were stopped by a team of security personnel at the gate.

They could not say what particular house was expecting them, so the estate security turned them back.

However, they returned strong in a convoy of 15 cars, carrying over 40 people in white around 2:30a.m.

A security personnel narrated that they became aggressive, as they attempted to forcibly penetrate the estate.

The suspected fraudsters, most of who were carrying leather bags suspected to be holding dangerous weapons, insisted that they were going to attend a birthday party at a house on Gold Street.

Curiously, the particular residence is in the vicinity of the Embassy of the Democratic Arab Republic within the estate.

The security men were adamant in their resistance, saying the said house was a private residence and not a commercial apartment building.

But the suspected fraudsters insisted that the gate must be opened even as they started a struggle with the civilian security men.

An agitated Chief Security Officer of the Estate Mr. Denis Omala, had to call in all his men numbering over 50 to prevent the strange men from breaching the peace of the estate.

The senior member of the estate’s leadership had to rush to the gate late in the night to ensure that the young men were turned back as their intentions were not known.

He urged the residents to be more vigilant because of the recurrent attempt to breach the security of the estate.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/panic-as-yahoo-boys-in-white-invade-abuja-estate-at-midnight/amp/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Pweetyccee(f): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Wow
First to comment
D week go sure me dat cheesy cheesy
Biko any award or giveaway for me wink wink cheesy
Una happy Sunday

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by mike404(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Pweetyccee:
Hmmmm
NA THIS KIND SMALLIE YAHOO GUYS DEY LIKE USE

SEE HER NAME embarassed

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by anonymuz(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:

SEE HER NAME embarassed
na so. Small brats everywhere. Potential victim of ritulist.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Rastaramsey(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Real niggarrs won cum collect soap grin grin
Don't Sha run faster than your shadow grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Conwarden: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2022
EdemIboro:
Tension in Abuja as 40 ‘Yahoo boys’ in white garment invade Mab Global Estate at midnight
https://tsbnews.com/2022/02/tension-in-abuja-as-40-yahoo-boys-in-white-garment-invade-mab-global-estate-at-midnight/

If true, e no go better for all of them@

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Pweetyccee(f): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:

SEE HER NAME embarassed
Haha grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by SportsHD: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
There are many coded bars in that estate. I didn't know there was an embassy there sef.

The thing about mab global is, the security needs to know which house you are going before they let you in. You can't just go in.

Well, I guess the boys were going for a white party, seeing that they were in a convoy, the security men profiled them and the miscommunication between them and the security men caused all these.

The house they're heading to should have called the security at the gate and informed them instead of this skirmish.
And, maybe they didn't even spend up to ten minutes by the gate before the issue was resolved. But trust bloggers, any small thing like this, yahoo boy.

As a yahoo boy, if you can afford living or buying a house in mab global, lekki boys aren't your mate.

That residence is crazy, the weed plug sells his shit in a shop, like a grocery shop which is a coded front for marijuana sales.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by yuping(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
undecided rift raft every where.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by endy69: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2022
This moni go tire some people oo. Guys, I know say the pressure much but make una dy calm down. Some if they tell them wetn dy involve dem for prefer to remain broke and keep hustling.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Boogyman557: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I have a FRIEND of MINE.. He OWNS about 5 BOUTIQUES...

Na G boy.. He EATS Dog shiit EVERY Saturday...

MY Gs.. waiting de INSIDE no EASY ooo

Me and dis Guy don de 4 INSIDE em BEDROOM and em de EAT Dog shiit for my FRONT..

Dis LIFE...

JUST No envy does guys bcus de do D Most to kip UP..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Jerryherd: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2022
embarassed

Wearing white cloth now makes you a yahoo boy

*Nigerian Constitution guarantees freedom of movement( you can go anywhere you like)
*Nigerian Constitution guarantees freedom of association (you can roll with whoever you like)
*No curfew or movement restrictions was imposed in Abuja (you can move about at anytime you feel like)
*You have the right to wear any colour or uniform that is not used by Armed forces (you can wear all white)
*You are free to attend any event, either Night party, or Night Vigil, as long as you are not constituting nuisance , committing crime or violating other people's right

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by kings59: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I have a FRIEND of MINE.. He OWNS about 5 BOUTIQUES...

Na G boy.. He EATS Dog shiit EVERY Saturday...

MY Gs.. waiting de INSIDE no EASY ooo

Me and dis Guy don de 4 INSIDE em BEDROOM and em de EAT Dog shiit for my FRONT..

Dis LIFE...

JUST No envy does guys bcus de do D Most to kip UP..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

If the devil gives you with the right hand, he takes it back with the left hand.

Be careful our young girls.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by BigYash: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
kings59:

I knew when pants started raining, even the one they sleep with mad woman every ending and beginning of the month.

It evolves to dog shit

Now it's sleeping with different girls, while the girls lose weigh, the guys account fattens.

That dog shit own, guys do it.

You see all those guys with those white small hairy dogs. They.........

Let me not cast people.

I have seen things.

Another one is coming. This one go bad.
Na wah o.. Na girls wen dey form hookup me just dey pity. These demons called yahoo boys don finish them.. Na wah o

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Greenmentors: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmmmm na wa o
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by olaric(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Things are on a downward spiral in this Buhari era ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by superCleanworks(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
so every body is now a YAHOO BOY
seems bloggers will not make any traffic if they do not include this rubbish phrase in their headlines

the way Nigerian bloggers promote and glorify the phrase is irritating.
If you approach whoever posted this story and ask questions you will see the person is not even an investigative journalist but he/she and more bloggers keep doing such and pushing it out in public to arouse sensation without facts.
I would have been nice if this was a story backed up with deep facts and lack of glorification. if you see a thief, call him a thief not a stealerman collector or other names you can think of. Be straight with it so we can know you are speaking with facts.

so if i am hosting an all black party at my place and people turn up in the required dresscode then you stand from far and label them ritualists? then you put it on the internet with no facts?

fraudsters have dented this image of this country but sensational factless unprofessional journalism will do far worse where everyone with a phone can just post anything for click bait and likes.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Forgodsgrace: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
You bloggers are contributing to the increase in crime and rituals going on in this country.All because you want to get traffic to your blog,you are given unconfirmed report.Government really needs to regulate social media.How do you know they are yahoo boys or every young success youths in Nigeria now are yahoo?
Werey people

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Rebuke: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wasted generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by iCauseTrouble: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
These guys are now very confident now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Johnbosco77(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yeye people
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by helinues: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Still they won't still get money like Dangote, Otedola and co

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by MrStan11(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
When Economy is messed up, this shouldn't be a surprise.
Support Peter Obi for complete overhaul of Nigeria.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Mumusaphire: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
God will help us
Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
SAY NO TO INORDINATE DESIRE FOR QUICK WEALTH AND DRUGS. THE ROAD LEADS NOWHERE BUT PAIN AND PERDITION.

My story could change someone out there.

https://www.nairaland.com/6972303/how-get-off-bondage-please

4 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Any small things na yahoo

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by Lilsameey: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hi
kings59:

I knew when pants started raining, even the one they sleep with mad woman every ending and beginning of the month.

It evolves to dog shit

Now it's sleeping with different girls, while the girls lose weigh, the guys account fattens.

That dog shit own, guys do it.

You see all those guys with those white small hairy dogs. They.........

Let me not cast people.

I have seen things.

Another one is coming. This one go bad.
Omoh,...I phoor ooo,..all because of money. Damn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Could simply have been an all white party. How do they know those boys were into Yahoo ?

7 Likes

Re: 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight by ImoleNaija: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Boys are not smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.