Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? (11288 Views)

Sterling Bank Has Sent Out Congratulatory Mail To Those Who Made 80% Score Mark / Which Nigerian Bank Has Best Pay Structure / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by whichlogo: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2007
pls house,i will like to know the bank with the best training school in nigeria.i have been arguing this out with some friends but they all seem to have different opinions.pls feel me in if you have any idea.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by ebene4u: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2007
DiamondBank for sure my man the bank to tresure
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2007
if it's not crude oil it's Diamond   bank
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by Sumone: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2007
Hi Guys,

Im so suprised to find people writing Diamond Bank when Access Bank is there, Access Banks Training is The best in my opinion.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by Tdaves(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2007
Who mentioned Diamond bank. Have you heard of ACCESS BANK school of banking excellence. Just go and do your home work very well. As far as am concern, its the best in Nigeria.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by cushman(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2007
FirstBank's training school is the best
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by maco22(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2007
what happened to GT bank, they have the best training school and the best career training after that
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by PeeDaVinci: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2007
what are the parameters for measuring the training schools quality, and what is the weight of each parameter in the overall aseessment of the training school's quality?
Should the parameter include the quality of the training, the facilities for training, the care and comfort provided by the school to the trainee, etc? the list is endless

so, wen jugding , give your parameters
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by whichlogo: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2007
Pls lets not be sentimental here.I will appreciate if we answer this from a neutral angle because I wnt to prove some people wrong.But from your answers I can see that Diamond,Access and First Bank are leading the chart.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by fabiyi: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2007
Please let us know the basis of the assessments first. Would it be their pay, rigorious training, time span, environment, the calibre of the teachers etc. Until then, your own opinion may be subjective and void.

Therefore, let us argue on a solid paramatre like professionals .

One love!
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by tglaz(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2007
i wonder why no one eva mentioned GTB?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by stanchi(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2007
The anwser is just access bank after it u now count gtb.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by penfold(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2007
well guys, first bank has the best training school in nigeria, ave been there, ave also been to gt bank training school, the funny thing is that first bank training school produces bankers of excellence but they don't keep them due to poor pay, so what we have is a situation where first bank trains and the others poach, 98% of the instructors at any banking school in nigeria has passed through first bank training school, not only that they have a training regime that compares favourably with that of any major consulting firm in the world, i was suprised to discover that similar materials that we were given in first bank was used at harvard business school where i did my MBA, it is also the only banking school in nigeria where theory z management theory is taught in depth, u can't beat that, the only regerttable thing is that with such a huge deployment of training resources, the bank doesn't keep the people it trains due to poor pay! !

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by georgies(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2007
Diamond Bank for sure
Access is followed,though the most difficult training school
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by cliffbrody: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hello Group,

I have worked with FCMB, Unity Bank, Access Bank, Ecobank Nigeria, Sterling Bank, United Bank for Africa, Skye Bank and I think they all offer good training. Training like many things in life is what you make of it. If you would like to know more about training offered in Nigeria, don't hesitate to email me at cliff.brody@globalbankersinstitute.com.

Best Regards,

Cliff

Clifford G Brody
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Global Bankers Institute
245 Park Ave NY NY 10167
cliff.brody@globalbankersinstitute.com
http://www.globalbankersinstitute.com

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by OnuohaE(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2011
It is 1st Bank. Other banks send their staffs to 1st bank 4 training.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by rocean: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
i still think its First Bank Nigeria
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by awumen: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2011
is it possible for one to get admitted into these training institute without applying being a staff or applying to work with them?

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by FredAkpan: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Interested single ladies eligible for marriage....send details to 07054222205.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by cheekito: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Poise Nigeria has the best training school ever in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? by Ninaann39: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Please is it possible to attend another training school after u finished one? Quick answers will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment Vacancies For Ndt Technicians / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians / How To Get A Job Even If You Have Employment Gaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.