Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo (27398 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by princeade86(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2019
Ok

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by kaen1317: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2019
I think it's best to celebrate instagram followers since there isn't anything else to celebrate. One hit wonder, flash in pan artist. Since"God Win" he has done nothing. A place him side by side with Ice Prince as a failed artist. Better celebrate instagram since there's Grammy.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by adewest1999(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2019
your mates set celebrate awards na instagram followers you dey celebrate

#spits
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Awoo88: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Half of the 3.7 are those that followed him during the "God win" era.

His song is still going to be shitttty as always
Wrong! More than 60% of the number followed him during the joko challenge
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by ThothHermes: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

laugh wan kill me grin grin grin

progressing indeed

your meme is something else grin grin grin
It's progress. 3.7 million followers is huge. But bad belle will not let you see the potential inherent.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by ThothHermes: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

laugh wan kill me grin grin grin

progressing indeed

your meme is something else grin grin grin
It's progress. 3.7 million followers is huge. But bad belle will not less you see the potential inherent.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by afonjabreed(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Its always all about them...How are u celebrating fans with ur picture
lol, guy you funny o

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by afonjabreed(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Awoo88:

Wrong! More than 60% of the number followed him during the joko challenge
do your calculations before you talk
So he gained 2.2million followers because of a challenge that's not even known compared to the "fvck yov" challenge?

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Martinez39(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2019
What's in getting followers on Instagram? Does it give money? Does it make you a better person?

NB : I am not on Instagram and have never been. Just curious.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2019
#ILOVEJESUS! #IPLAYBASKETBALL!
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2019
GODWIN!

This guy is loved.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Awoo88: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2019
afonjabreed:
do your calculations before you talk
So he gained 2.2million followers because of a challenge that's not even known compared to the "fvck you" challenge?
Yes! The joko challenge was popular. That you do not hear about doesn't make less popular. From Ghana to middle east, UK, USA have people doing the joko challenge. The Bleep you challenge seems popular because most of the people taking part in it are celebrities
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by afonjabreed(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2019
Awoo88:

Yes! The joko challenge was popular. That you do not hear about doesn't make less popular. From Ghana to middle east, UK, USA have people doing the joko challenge. The Bleep you challenge seems popular because most of the people taking part in it are celebrities
bruh I heard about it, my bro also Did participated in the challenge
That challenge is not enough to fetch him 2.2million followers
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by babadeee(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Gluckdude20:
anyone have an idea where i can buy ig followers?
LMAO grin what are you trying to say cheesy grin
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Pain(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yes, Korede. The Single Song Sensation of Defunct Mavin?
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Progressing with followers? If that is progressing, I dodge am

Yes, also progressing with followers.
Brands, companies etc will pay him nothing less than 100k (minimum) to advertise their products on his Instagram page.

Do a research.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Omudia11: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ignorance won't finish you. Do you know that people with huge Instagram followers can make a very decent source of livelihood just by posting on Instagram?
EbukaHades10:
Progressing with followers? If that is progressing, I dodge am
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Omudia11: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Don't mind fools who post thrash for likes.
Korede Bello can comfortably live off Instagram for the next couple of years even if quits music.
slimdamatrix1:

Yes, also progressing with followers.
Brands, companies etc will pay him nothing less than 100k (minimum) to advertise their products on his Instagram page.

Do a research.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Omudia11: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yes having lots of folks were actually give you money.
Martinez39:
What's in getting followers on Instagram? Does it give money? Does it make you a better person?

NB : I am not on Instagram and have never been. Just curious.
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Martinez39(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Omudia11:
Yes having lots of folks were actually give you money.
Really? grin
Re: Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by Greatfullheart: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Korede Afonja. So What You Want us to do we that Don't Follow you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / Toyin Lawani & Son Dress Up As 'wonder Woman' & 'iron Man' For His 4th Birthday / Paul Okoye Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.