Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel (809 Views)

For Those Travelling Abroad, Police Clearance Check Hiked By 700% / Travelling And Living In Egypt / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel by PastorUwagba(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2019
The bible says in the book of Psalm,except the Lord keepeth a city,the watchmen waketh in vain.Now i pray for you all travelling,the Lord keep you in Jesus Name,no evil shall come near you in Jesus Name.As you travel out,people shall favour you in Jesus Name.I decree your journey succesful in Jesus Name.I curse every evil powers opposing your success in Jesus Name.Be blessed in Jesus NAME

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel by KendrickAyomide: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2019
PastorUwagba:
The bible says in the book of Psalm,except the Lord keepeth a city,the watchmen waketh in vain.Now i pray for you all travelling,the Lord keep you in Jesus Name,no evil shall come near you in Jesus Name.As you travel out,people shall favour you in Jesus Name.I decree your journey succesful in Jesus Name.I curse every evil powers opposing your success in Jesus Name.Be blessed in Jesus NAME
Amen

Re: Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel by nzube89(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Amen
Re: Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel by PastorUwagba(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2019
Anyone that wants to travel out to do legal work or is already based abroad doing legal work,may the Lord grant your heart desires.Feel free to contact me for prayers,you will recieve favour in Jesus Name
Re: Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel by MPESA(m): 1:32am On May 19, 2019
PastorUwagba:
Anyone that wants to travel out to do legal work or is already based abroad doing legal work,may the Lord grant your heart desires.Feel free to contact me for prayers,you will recieve favour in Jesus Name

Amen
Re: Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel by Farrm22: 3:07am On May 19, 2019
AMEN
Re: Prayer For Those Travelling And Intending To Travel by BarristerAlarig: 11:46am On May 19, 2019
PastorUwagba:

Contact you? For?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Books Flight In 3 Months From Lagos To Abuja? / My First Christmas In Russia / Please What's The Cheapest Way To Send A Package To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.