Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My First Christmas In Russia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Christmas In Russia (813 Views)

Christmas In Badagry / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Christmas In Russia by DearMikeYoutube: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to you all. In the spirit of Christmas, I decided to visit the Red Square by Kremlin, Moscow. Watch the full video here,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFyFli1WJrQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Christmas In Russia by Ope4Christ: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Great content. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Christmas In Russia by DearMikeYoutube: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2021
You do not visit Moscow without stopping by at The Red Square.

GUM is located in the Red Square. It is the most iconic department store in Russia.
This Moscow shopping mall was opened over a century ago.
GUM, in full Glavny Universalny Magazin (Main Department Store) the largest department store in Russia.
Today GUM is a concentration of luxury brands and brands stores.
You have the opportunity to see how beautifully decorated and how GUM looks like during the Christmas and the New Year holidays.

RED SQUARE is one of the most beloved places in Moscow with its own atmosphere of celebration and beauty.
Enjoy watching

Kindly subscribe to my channel to see more of great contents

https://youtube.com/channel/UCz6PfP6zMVKze8GxjGaKtoQ

Thank you for your support.
Re: My First Christmas In Russia by DearMikeYoutube: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2021
It was a beautiful sight to behold

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? / From Sango Ota To Isheri-igando / Duration For Student Visa To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.