Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Need Help With Yellow Vaccination Card - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help With Yellow Vaccination Card (569 Views)

Please How Much Is Yellow Fever Vaccination Card Done In Lagos / Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos / Is The Covid Vaccination Card Required To At The Airport When Travelling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Yellow Vaccination Card by talkportal: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Hi
I need urgent help with experience people on the subject matter. I need to get the yellow card vaccination and I read on some platforms that the card and vaccination must be done at least 10 days before departure.
But I have less than 10 days to my trip now. I didn't know about the 10 days period. Please I need advise on how to go about this challenge considering that I have to make payment for the card online and go to Port Health to get the card.
Kindly help.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With Yellow Vaccination Card by Chicagoesontop: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2019
If you are close just go to Seme Border and get it withing 10 minutes.. Thank me later !!
Re: I Need Help With Yellow Vaccination Card by talkportal: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
If you are close just go to Seme Border and get it withing 10 minutes.. Thank me later !!

Can you tell how much that will cost me. And if it can be back dated.
Re: I Need Help With Yellow Vaccination Card by Chicagoesontop: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
talkportal:

Can you tell how much that will cost me. And if it can be back dated.

It won't be up to 10k naira plus the back dating , because normally the new yellow vaccination card is 5k

(1) (Reply)

Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. / Bridge Collapses In Bayelsa State As Truck Attempts To Cross Over ( Photos) / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Next Saturday. Beware Of Road Closures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.