Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Is The Best Road Or Routes To Travel On In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Road Or Routes To Travel On In Nigeria? (615 Views)

I Want To Travel On Tourist To Europe And Where Is The Best Place That I Can Go / 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered / Which Is The Worst Road To Travel On In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Road Or Routes To Travel On In Nigeria? by Midas02(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2010
I have done quite a bit of travelling within Nigeria but in the the last 10years I haven't done quite as much, as I am no longer resident in the country. I have seen pictures of and heard about the horrible state of disrepair which Nigerian roads have fallen into. It is embarrassing and unfortunate that a succession of Nigerian leaders have allowed the situation to get to such a deplorable and hideous state, and allowed our roads to become death-traps!

I do remember that the Abuja - Kaduna road (dual carriage) was particularly good.
I expect that Kaduna - Kano will still be good (I am not sure)
I also hear that Benin - Warri expressway is still quite good.
I am not sure which other inter-city roads may still be good as I hear horrible stories about virtually every other road!

Ile-ife - Akure use to be very good and tempting but I hear the road is now in a state of disrepair,

I will like to know which routes or roads are still considered good - meaning: It won't destroy your car at a constant 120km/h!
Your inputs will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Inivitation For America And European Countries. / India Travel / Is It Easy To Get Australia Visa From Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.