Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Learning How To Drive A Manual Car . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Learning How To Drive A Manual Car . (1151 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning How To Drive A Manual Car . by DEGABA(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello guys, I have been driving an automatic car for 12 years now and my present car which is Vw Golf 4 has been giving me gear problems for the past 5 years since I bought it.
Presently I want to convert it to manual and the work is ongoing presently and will be ready by tomorrow.
I want to know how easy or the difficulty I will face trying to learn stick driving and how long it will take me to master it.
I need your advice on how to get going and when to hit the main road with all the traffics here and there.
Thanks guy's,

1 Like

Re: Learning How To Drive A Manual Car . by youngest85(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Its not hard, let's talk later in the evening

1 Like

Re: Learning How To Drive A Manual Car . by neonly: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2019
Stick still remains d best way to drive make you feel in control of d vehicle if yur clutch is soft it will be easy

2 Likes

Re: Learning How To Drive A Manual Car . by Jagermeister(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
U're not a serious man at all oh, lol

U're asking to know how hard or difficult it'll be when the conversion has already been done, now if u're told that it'll be hard to master manual driving, what will you do? Reconvert to automatic? Lol.. Yeye

You want to know how long it'll take to master your new manual gear box? The 12 years you spent driving automatics..

And to think u're asking Nairaland, u're asking NAIRALAND DRIVING SCHOOL abi? No driving school in your area? Which village do you live in?

No beat me ohh grin

(1) (Reply)

What Make Of Car Can I Buy / Urgent Sale 6months Used Toyota Camry / Please Help It's My Fuel Consumption Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.