Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting (1068 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by Tessyama1: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2019
A popular Nigerian feminist, Ozzy Etomi is currently trending on Twitter for calling out her dad after he summoned for a family meeting.

According to Ozzy, he can't just summon grown adults who have things on their own to do.

"My dad sent a text round to my siblings and I on sat night for us to convene to see him Sunday at 2pm. When noone showed because, adults with lives, he said “THIS IS INDISCIPLINE”. Lmao. Nigerian parents don’t realize their kids become adults and they must cut the cord ��

How can you summon grown adults aged 28 - 37 like we don’t have shit of our own going on. Sir, we will see you at a time that works with everyones schedule, till then you know what that meins.
" She tweeted.

Her tweets got several people reacting on Twitter. See more reactions here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/nigerian-feminist-ozzy-etomi-calls-out-her-dad-for-calling-for-a-family-meeting.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by Ledbyhim: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Feminism ain't a bad thing but those who don't understand the concept of it tend to misuse it.

Jesus is real and he is waiting at your door begging for you to let him in. Open up your heart, confess he is lord and Savior. Make him your friend today. Best friend ever.
(BFE)
Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by Fizzymike1(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2019
She is just posses and stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by Olalan(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2019
Shows how much respect her and her siblings have for their father.........
BTW how she's proud of this amuses me but no doubt her family is a dysfunctional one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by IamD18: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2019
Has it gotten to the extent where these frustrated and wayward creatures bring their father on social media to make jest of?

These feminist wannabes are not just stupid, they are demonic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by Waakanda: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
My dear, it's best you let him know privately than expose your family to the public.
#Id-iat
Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by faithfull18(f): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2019
Okay, next.
Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by Kowor(f): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2019
She should tell that to her dad and not the world na.
Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by greatme2good(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2019
There are people who even wish their father is alive to call a meeting with 2 hour notice.
Re: Nigerian Feminist, Ozzy Etomi Calls Out Her Dad For Calling For A Family Meeting by meobizy(f): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2019
This reminds me of...
Never mind, I almost forgot the forum I was.
I don't see what's wrong in her statement.
My 72 year old aunt still gets shouted down by her 86 year old mother.
Sometimes grown children have to set boundaries for their parents.
It is not easy to grow into adulthood in this useless country of ours.

(1) (Reply)

Should Parents With Little Kids Have Househelp / Infidelity Is Not An Option, Last 3x Longer And Get A Thank You / Why Do Parents Tend To Speak Only English Language To Their Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.