Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) (1434 Views)

UK And World Bank Use Innovation To Curb Food Wastage In Nigeria / Why Do We Salivate On Seeing The Food We Like... / 10 Disturbing Facts About Pork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) by PRINCEJV2(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
Will you ever believe that in a country where people are rich things keep poppin and money keep coming which they were supposed to assist those people in need and they keep wasting
Just take a good close look at this Pictures below and tell me what you feel for those people doing that compared to those people that are dieing !!!

Re: Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2010
Those who are enjoying don`t remember some people are dieing from lack of food, they have it in abundance and they think everyone else do have it also,

Its pathetic,
Re: Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) by PRINCEJV2(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
Those who are enjoying don`t remember some people are dieing from lack of food, they have it in abundance and they think everyone else do have it also,

Its pathetic,

Oyinbogoju, I just wish I have that right to talk to 'em, I woould tell then the best direction to go !!! It's painful seein these kinda thing cos even we that ain got nothing do find means in getting for then to survive but then those that are capable are letting things go wrong thereby making those that ain got nothing kill themselves cos no one will get to see that while he ain got nothing and you expect that kinda person to just overlook. That's why most of those people that hardly eat in a week commit suicide !!! God rest their souls(Those that died of Hunger).
Re: Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) by PRINCEJV2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
Those who are enjoying don`t remember some people are dieing from lack of food,  they have it in abundance and they think everyone else do have it also,

Its pathetic,

Oyinbogoju, I just wish I have that right to talk to 'em, I woould tell then the best direction to go !!!  It's painful seein these kinda thing cos even we that ain got nothing do find means in getting for then to survive but then those that are capable are letting things go wrong thereby making those that ain got nothing kill themselves cos no one will get to see that while he ain got nothing and you expect that kinda person to just overlook. That's why most of those people that hardly eat in a week commit suicide !!!  God rest their souls(Those that died of Hunger).
sad embarassed cry

Re: Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) by mysisi(f): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
Looks to me like they are cooking in large scale rather than throwing food away in the first photo while the second photo looks like they are eating from a big pot. Besides if that food was sent to Africa our corrupt leaders will steal it and the poor masses will still go hungry.
Re: Do You Believe These You're Seeing ? Food Wastage (DISTURBING IMAGES) by Fhemmmy: 1:56am On Sep 19, 2010
I think a waring ought to be posted on this thread that some of the images are or could be disturbing.

(1) (Reply)

Huge Snake Killed In My Area(pics added) / Happy Sunday...what Are Your Favourite Kitchen Spices? / How To Make Akara ( Three Ways)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.