Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Mazda 3 Vs Mazda 6: Which Used Car You Should Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda 3 Vs Mazda 6: Which Used Car You Should Buy? (1385 Views)

Between Corolla 1.8L & Jetta 1.6 Which Is More Fuel Economical? / Ever Bought A Car You Regret Buying? / 10 Important Tips On Inspecting A Car You Want To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazda 3 Vs Mazda 6: Which Used Car You Should Buy? by EbukaIam: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2019
If you're wondering which one should you buy between Mazda 3 n Mazda 6, check below the conclusions I found on the original post.

- Mazda 3 and 6 share similar safety features.
- Mazda 3 is more compact than Mazda 6.
- Mazda 6 offers more legroom but less headroom than Mazda 3.
- Mazda 6 has more cargo space and larger fuel capacity.
- Mazda 3 has higher fuel efficiency but run slower.
- Mazda 3 is cheaper than Mazda 6
- Mazda 3 body style is more suitable to Nigerian transport infrastructure as it is more compact, natural to drive and offers great comfort inside.
Meanwhile, well-off families may consider buying the captivating design of Mazda 6 to set you apart from the crowd, load more luggage as well as feel more secured thanks to its theft alarm system.
- Mazda 3 won’t require you to visit auto shop much often as Mazda 6 owners

All details and explanations to come to those conclusions are listed in the post, u can check it by yourself if have time: https://naijauto.com/car-buying-and-selling/mazda-3-vs-mazda-6-2454

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. / Pls I Need Ur Advice / Grade A Thumstart, Toyota Camry 07 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.