Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. (1381 Views)

My Ball Joint Experience Today / Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today / Yamaha's OR2T Leaning Four-Wheeler R&D Prototype Hits The Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by Toonice(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
I give God the Almighty glory and adorations that am still alive, am Olusegun by name, I do okada busintoess to survived, am undergraduate of Noun, today a lady leaning motor hit me and but thank God am still alive, though i hv alot of wound on my body and my machine was deatroy, d woman beg me and I agree what pains me most was that his husband having see me as okada said we should goto police station to settle d case.

Because d motor mirror was destroy, he said we shoiud goto to station and seetle it,

Plz wait, we be back to tell u d rest

Plz wait i want
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thank God for you, Sir
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by Emancipator001: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thank God for his grace to save even from physical accident. But wait o, bro this your spellings and grammatical errors are legendary of a university student o. This is indeed a minus to the NOUN.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by Toonice(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
uote author=Emancipator001 post=79610935]Thank God for his grace to save even from physical accident. But wait o, bro this your spellings and grammatical errors are legendary of a university student o. This is indeed a minus to the NOUN. [/quote]

Am sorry bro 4 the error on my spelling, am still shaking as am tying this
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by ipobarethieves: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
sad grin
Emancipator001:
Thank God for his grace to save even from physical accident. But wait o, bro this your spellings and grammatical errors are legendary of a university student o. This is indeed a minus to the NOUN.
sad.We understand him..Just pray nor bi course like Philosophy, English/Linguistics he go read for yonder,.Nah die be dat..Well,thank God

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by ipobarethieves: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
cool cool cool shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Toonice:
uote author=Emancipator001 post=79610935]Thank God for his grace to save even from physical accident. But wait o, bro this your spellings and grammatical errors are legendary of a university student o. This is indeed a minus to the NOUN.

Am sorry bro 4 the error on my spelling, am still shaking as am tying this
embarassed.Relax ur nerve AND stop SHAKING. We understand u well

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by ipobarethieves: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
sad embarassed angry angry angry angry angry so wetin police come do U? Continue with ur story biko
Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by Arysexy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin

NOUN undergraduate shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Lady Leaning Motor. by alphaNomega: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Arysexy:
grin

NOUN undergraduate shocked

Cut the guy some slack angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2009 2.7L I4 Engine Advice / First Flying Car Ever Made In Human History / Honda Accord 2004( End Of Discussion) Short Engine Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.