Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Interesting How - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Interesting How (1052 Views)

Interesting Facts About Abraham Lincoln And John F. Kennedy / Interesting Facts About Gaddafi / Interesting Article, Destroying Myth Most Blacks Are On Welfare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting How by tpiah: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
i opened a thread twice in this section today, and both times, the thread vanished.

later now some wimpy i.diot will start blowing snot saying i'm harassing him.
Re: Interesting How by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2010
hope you're ok?
Re: Interesting How by philip0906(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^
I doubt
Re: Interesting How by Beaf: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
ziddy:

hope you're ok?

Good question.
Re: Interesting How by ElRazur: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2010
tpiah:

i opened a thread twice in this section today, and both times, the thread vanished.

later now some wimpy i.diot will start blowing snot saying i'm harassing him.

You posted a thread that was most likely closed by a antispam bot and you are moaning like a child? How long have you been posting on nairaland, that you do not know that the antispam bot is not the most effective?
Re: Interesting How by Ikomi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
ElRazur:

You posted a thread that was most likely closed by a antispam bot and you are moaning like a child?

What would she post kwanu, that would be of any particular intrest?

No wonder she decided to make the topic intresting how

Tpiah I salute oohhhhh. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jobs That Can Wreck A Marriage. / Sudanese Man And Saudi Man Set Themselves On Fire / Olympics Girl Is London 'riot Mascot"! Unthinkable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.