Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Need Advise On Reseller Hosting Account. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Advise On Reseller Hosting Account. (897 Views)

How To Address Excessive Resource Usage On A Web Hosting Account / Blog For Sale With Free Adsense And Hosting Account / ##new REGISTERED Premium Hosting account On *justhost* For Sale## (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On Reseller Hosting Account. by SAINSA: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good day all.
I need advise on Reseller hosting package. pls which Hosting company provides all website hosting features for reseller for cheaper rates .
Re: I Need Advise On Reseller Hosting Account. by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
SAINSA:
Good day all.
I need advise on Reseller hosting package. pls which Hosting company provides all website hosting features for reseller for cheaper rates .
Careful brother, that's not a business you want to push money into.
Re: I Need Advise On Reseller Hosting Account. by yomalex(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
SAINSA like the person above me said you need to be careful about that but if you insist I can give you one. Will charge you 5k so whatsapp
Re: I Need Advise On Reseller Hosting Account. by betahost247(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2019
SAINSA:
Good day all.

Beta Host Limited reseller plan is a great way for you to earn money on the side, or even become your own full-time web hosting company. Acquire your own hosting clients, or if you're a web designer you can use a reseller web hosting plan to add value for your existing and future customers. Our Reseller web hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods and what (if any) additional services you choose to provide your clients (domains, SSL certificates, etc.).

Free With Each Reseller Plan:

1. Free WHMCS Client Management / Billing software (Free Installation & Configuration)

2. Unmetered Domains, Subdomains, Email Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts

3. Private Name Servers based on your Domain

4. 24/7/365 Premium Support via Phone and Live Chat

Choose Beta Host Limited To Start Your Own Business!

WHM allows you to create cPanels for each of your clients. WHMCS can help facilitate the billing aspect of your reseller hosting business.

Visit us at: https://www.betahost247.com/reseller to choose your desire plans to proceed setting up your server

Powerful Tools

Reseller web hosting plans include everything you need, from WHM to billing software.

Flexibility

You control the overall resource allocation to best fit your clients' needs.

Scalability

It is always free and easy to upgrade; your hosting grows as your business grows.
Re: I Need Advise On Reseller Hosting Account. by HalwatTech: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why spend time doing routine tasks when you can automate them? WISECP is a next-generation web hosting and digital solutions automation software that automates billing, client management, support services and other services. Try out WISECP to keep your business running in tip-top shape!
Try https://my.wisecp.com/en/r/514

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited MTN Data Via Gidimo App / I Need A Good Forum Script With Admin / Are You A Bloggers Or Have A Site, I Will Give You 35000 Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.