Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How Do I Attract This Kind Of People - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Attract This Kind Of People (842 Views)

Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? / How Do I Place This Kind Of Facebook Advert / Help! How Many Member Can I Attract To My Website With A #100,000 Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Attract This Kind Of People by jeph19(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello house, please I'm having issues keeping friends.
I'm an ambivert 70% extrovert. A penultimate student of one of the universities in the southern part of the country.
I easily relate with people. I've got a receptive personality can make conversations interesting.
And as a result of this, I've made lots of acquaintances "friends"
Though I'm not rich but generous and when I don't have can look for funds to help my friends and as much they'd always come
Where I'm having issues are
1. After some days of making friends (male and female) the next thing is; they'll start asking for loan or little financial assistance of which turning them down leads to the end of the friendship.
2. Sometimes my course mates and friends end up never paying back the little loans and still get angry when I ask them... Also leading to the end of the friendship
3. Sometimes I go out of my way to please people, thereby hurting myself.
As a result of this, I've apathetic towards making friends as I now see every new friend as a future requester
Please famz, I need your candid advise
Thanks.
NB: I'm 25 and also have a good dress Sense
Re: How Do I Attract This Kind Of People by yomalex(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2019
It seems your personality and 'dress sense' is projecting wealth
Re: How Do I Attract This Kind Of People by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
So this is the best section for this abi?
Re: How Do I Attract This Kind Of People by SirLakes: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2019
Maybe You look rich to them

Comman borrow me 500k jor ore mi (my friend) grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Should Introduce delete Thread, Post" / Introducing Devsonar.com, a directory of Web, Android and iOS Developers / Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.