Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Radio Lovers!!! Where You At?!!! Gather Here For A Selfie!!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Radio Lovers!!! Where You At?!!! Gather Here For A Selfie!!!! (207 Views)

Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) / NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" / List Of Radio Stations In Oyo State (with Frequencies And Location) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Lovers!!! Where You At?!!! Gather Here For A Selfie!!!! by IamSunshine(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hey People! wink wink wink wink wink wink

Sunshine in the building!! Wadup!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know why you're here!!! You love the voices you hear on radio. cheesy Yeah?

Some of you even aspire to be an OAP someday. cheesy Yeah?

How did I figure it out? Yes, I'm psychic! grin grin grin

So here's what we're going to do. : Let's list out our favourite radio stations and OAP here!

If we are lucky, we'll attract those OAPs here! Fun stuff right?

I'll go first. City FM baby <3 <3 <3 Bella Rose Okojie (My mama), Benny ArK (Papa: He can be serious for Africa shocked), Melody (I love the way her name rolls out of her tongue) Soft lander Baby (God! ANgelic voice that shakes the earth mehn. Literally!! LOL) Vien007 (I admire you alot. Look up to you too. That doesn't , mean you are the author and finisher of my faith. LOL. See what i did there? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin), Bybissa (My Favourite OAP and Cook) QUincy Boo... ( My guy under the influence. Lol) Cejay (Much love bro), Tiarra (Sweeeeeetheaaaaaaart), Kshow (My man crush), Dj Krazeee ( My craze Love).I love you all!!

Now, over to y'all.

Shoot me with your Favs station and OAPs..

(1) (Reply)

Ortise Femi - "Permanent". / J-world Ntertainment,studio,academy,production,record Label And Tv / Shatta Wale – Weekend Love (weekend Love Riddim)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.