Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public (41088 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Pictured Breastfeeding Her Son And Dog At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Enemyofpeace: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
After what period should dating couples stop speaking English ❓

Because I am tired biko...�

1 Like

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Dearlord(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
It becoming a norm in marriage
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
This one deep oooo cheesy
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Pennywise(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
northvietnam:
I can bet myGirl friends Kpekus that this cant be a Nigerian Man

Not good enough. Bet your preek

1 Like

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by dingbang(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Women now think this is funny. But when a man beats a woman, they will start crying like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by dallyemmy: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is it domestic violence or violence against men?
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Danwakae(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
9 GOOD FOR THE MAN , NA YEYE MAN

E NO DEY FVCK THE WOMAN WELL

WHAT DO U EXPECT ??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by 9gerian: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
cheesy

Pennywise:
Lesson- marry a woman you can beat
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by kingBenedict: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pennywise:
Lesson- marry a woman you can beat
Choi...no joy... smiley
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by LoveFayfay(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Blame the man cos he allowed it to be so
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by neonly: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=patriczy247 post=77315096]BEAT AN WELLER[/quote

]

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Twoclans(f): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Say NO to domestic violence regardless of the gender been abused. angry

It's even more painful there are children watching such despicable nonsense. angry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by CaesarDon(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
angry
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by ajebuter(f): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Enemyofpeace/enemy of progress/iyangbali/babangbali/notoriousbabe.....

Five monikers-mad-man.

Cumma carry your wife...

Werey Asaba

1 Like

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by oskaaay(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by mukthar2000(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
When u can't provide food on table.

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Akuruoulo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
This Video Is Way Old Nah. I Watched This Video On Youtube Four Years Again, And They Are Jamaicans.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Mydiaryeve(f): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Men should learn to respect their wives, he must have talked to her anyhow hence the beating.
I'm not supporting domestic violence oh but I know men; they have a loose mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Icon79(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Say it with me: Woe-men!

And that's all I gotta say.

O pari

PrincessB1:
cheesy grin grin
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
please I'm in need of a driving job in Ibadan. Thanks in advance.
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by noisy45(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Instead of him to get hold her and suck her breast

1 Like

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by thunderbabs: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lol... If the man retaliates vehemently, feminists, human-rights org, and other popular and unpopular advocates of women's right will go to Mount Everest shouting
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by planetx: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Akuruoulo:
This Video Is Way Old Nah. I Watched This Video On Youtube Four Years Again, And They Are Jamaicans.
Jamaica wetin, this are Africans o but definitily not Nigeria.
Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by Omudia11: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shut the Bleep up. Are feminists the cause of your poverty in life?

We've seen thousands of cases of men beating their wives. Did you ever condemn them? Or did you blame the women for "running" their mouths? One case of the reverse and you've unleashed your venom blaming feminists for your insanity.
nicepoker101:
You won't see those unfortunate feminist here. If it was the other way around. They will flood the thread like birds going on migration ..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pictured Beating Her Husband In Public by nicepoker101(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Omudia11:
Shut the Bleep up. Are feminists the cause of your poverty in life?

We've seen thousands of cases of men beating their wives. Did you ever condemn them? Or did you blame the women for "running" their mouths? One case of the reverse and you've unleashed your venom blaming feminists for your insanity.
your navigational apparatus is certainly faulty. Fix it as soon as possible and stay on your route.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man. / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.