Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

FEIRE - A Romance Story - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FEIRE - A Romance Story (97040 Views)

The Second Wife - A Romance Story / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by kwencypresh(f): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
TemitopeDaniel where are thou?
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Dammykrone:
Thanks For The Update Bro.

Desmond Deserved To Be Hanged

Lol.. Forgive and forget na
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
kwencypresh:
TemitopeDaniel where are thou?

I am here... lipsrsealed
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2019
izaray:
Thanks so much for the update

Izaray cheesy

Thanks for dropping by.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2019
kwencypresh:
Mehnn you are good
Mosun my kind of girl

Thump up OP

This one Mosun is your type of girl... shocked
I don't trust you o
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Kudos to you TemitopeDaniel for this wonderful story... more updates pls

Thanks boss.. Update loading.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Dammykrone(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Lol.. Forgive and forget na
wink I Don Forgive And Forget. Oya Coman Update
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by kwencypresh(f): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
tongue
TemitopeDaniel:

This one Mosun is your type of girl... shocked
I don't trust you o
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hello fam..
Power Holding Company has been doing me anyhow here.. Been like a week we had power now, I'll try my best to drop an update very soon.

Sorry for keeping you waiting!

www.temitopedaniel.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
I'll be dropping an update tomorrow.

I'm sorry for the delay!

www.temitopedaniel.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Anticipating smiley

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tomorrow again

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ann2012:
Anticipating smiley

Winks..

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
izaray:
Tomorrow again

Yes na... So that it can be long na.. Lol

I'm sorry.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2019
EPISODE NINE

FEIRE
Everyone will think I am stupidly in love. Perhaps, I am a fool for trusting my guy. He is mine, so why won’t I trust him? I am just in the middle of a lot! I am in the middle of an allegation that might be true or false and until that is verified, my loyalty must not be tampered with because if everything ends up being false, I will be the one to face my music, not anyone else. I still haven’t thought about the best way to make him spill the truth, or probably find out what is really happening. I feel I should go and see him, on the other hand, what would I tell him? He would even shout and tell me he has told me not to come before prior notice. So, what else?
Another thought has been dangling in my mind for a while now, maybe I should call him and tell him to make sure he listens to my show tomorrow and call in, then this will be my issue of discussion. Let’s hear what he would say when he calls in and his reaction after the show.
I think that makes sense, right? It will make me push him into telling me if anything is true or false. That is what I will do!

Feire swiveled her chair with the headphone on her. She had called Desmond to tune in and make sure he calls to drop his contribution on her discussion that day and he has agreed. He didn’t sound as though anything was wrong throughout their talk on phone that afternoon before he show began. She told Mosun about the plan also and told her to also tune in and listen to the show.
She cleared her throat as she shifted closer to the microphone with smile over her face as if the world was seeing her as much as they were listening to her. She hoped Desmond was listening because all the charade she had planned for that day’s program was just for him. “Hello world, welcome to the show for today, I am Feire and I will be your gist partner for today. Okay, today I would want a lot of people to call in and discuss a very crucial matter, pour out your heart, let us help ourselves. We do not know who really needs a particular message until it gets to them. Before I unveil the gist, let’s go on a short break, listening to Love Don’t Care. I will be right back!”
She heaved a sigh as she pushed up the knobs for the music and clenched her fists together. She picked her phone, wanting to call Desmond again to tune in and listen and also make sure he calls to express his mind but she stopped, she wouldn’t want to make anything look suspicious to him.
“We are back! So today, I would want us to talk about relationship again. Firstly, is it possible to suddenly stop loving the fellow you are in a relationship with? Like, you two have been together and suddenly you begin to lose interest in her or him, do you think it is possible? Secondly, how would you feel if you have been in a relationship with someone and possibly the fellow has not been in a relationship with you? I mean, what if the person has broken up with you along the line and you didn’t even know you have been dating yourself until you saw his or her wedding invitation with another name on it. Call in, let me hear your opinions.” She dictated the phone number again and smiled, waiting for calls to start flowing in.
“Hello, this is Feire.” She picked a call.
“I am Mike.” The voice replied her.
“Okay Mike, can you please reduce the sound of your radio, or possibly put it off. You know you can record this part of the program and listen to it later if you want to hear how you sound on radio.” She teased. She knew that’s why a lot of people usually leave the radio on so they can hear themselves as they call and it would end up causing interference.
“Okay, done.” The caller replied her.
“Yeah, what’s your view about what I just said, Mike.”
“I actually feel it is possible to gradually lose love as your journey with someone you once loved.” He started.
Feire hummed. “Can you shed more light?”
“Sure. There must have been something or possibly some things must have attracted you to me, they must have made me love you, if you begin to lose those things, my love begin to depreciate. You know something, Feire. It is wrong for us to love the container; loving the fine face, killer figure and many more, what is actually meant to draw someone to the other are the compositions the fellow is made up of. That is why those who marry for beauty, when the lady has an accident or if something happens to her and it tampers with her beauty, the find it hard to associate with her, they find it hard to do a lot of things they have always done with her because the center of their attraction has dried off.” He explained.
“That’s deep. I am following you, Mike.”
“So, if I married a woman or be in a relationship with her because of her creativity, if she drops it along the way to become a mediocre, or become so lazy to chase her creativity, follow her dreams, better herself, and so on, I might gradually start losing my interest in her till I find out, what am I doing in this relationship. Do you understand?”
“Yes, I do. You actually shed a bright light on that.” She commended.
“About the second question, Feire. I would say only a stupid and heartless fellow would leave the other without the fellow’s consent. That is nonsense, in fact the fellow should be hanged!”
Feire burst into laughter.
“You are such a clown, Mike. Has this happened to you before?”
“No. I just count it as wickedness for someone to just be leading you on and yet the fellow is out of the relationship. The fellow should be buried alive.”
“Mike, I feel you should go now.” Feire kept laughing.
“I love your show, Feire. Bye!”
“Bye.” The call ended.
Feire was enjoying the show herself. She liked how the caller expressed himself on the program and was expecting more calls, most especially Desmond’s call. Another call came in and smile brushed through her face again.
“Hello, welcome to…”
“Hey, Feire. I have always tried to call in but I have never been lucky. It is either the line is busy or not going through. I love your show.” The female voice reeled.
“Thank you. May I know your name and where you are calling from?”
“I am Simi from the Island.” She replied.
“Okay, Simi the Island baby. Let’s hear your own view on the issue on ground.”
“See ehn, the former caller explained my mind. Concerning the first question, I think if people maintain the core values of their relationship, then nothing should pull you two apart, but when the main thing that set the two of them in motion is removed, there’s bound to be friction and definitely a retardation.”
“You are talking in physics terms.”
“Don’t mind me, I studied physics and I am even planning to do my masters in physics.”
Feire swooshed a long breath as she wondered why Simi was explaining unnecessary things. She seemed so excited that she called that day and was ready to maximize her call to be free with Feire.
“You see about the second question, Feire. Men are just very unfortunate.”
“Ha!” Feire exclaimed.
“I am sorry, I am also sorry for everyone listening to me. This thing has happened to me before. The guy literally left me and was dating my friend, sleeping with her sef and I didn’t know. Guess what, he was still buying me sharwama, I was also giving him gifts because that was his love language, and I never knew he was done with me until about seven months after he has started having another affair. It was painful.”
“What reason did he give?”
“Somebody that was unfortunate…” She paused.
“Simi, just calm down.” Feire said amidst her laughter.
“He was just blabbering, Feire. He didn’t have something precise to say. See ehn, I just want to tell people to better open up to their partner if they are done with the relationship instead of turning one to the sun that shines at night.”
“Sun that shines at night?’
“Yes, sun doesn’t shine at night so that means that they turn someone to something impossible to get free from in a long time.”
She sighed. “Okay, I understand. Thank you for calling, Simi. Enjoy the rest of your day.”
“Thank you!” She drawled with joy as the call ended. She sounded like one who just accomplished a long term goal she has set.
Feire sighed again. “This issue is getting so hot o, let us go on another short break. I will be right back.”

Desmond was glued to his seat as he listened to the program. He didn’t even know what to think, but in all his mind could think about, he never reasoned that the program was about him, nor did he still read any meaning to why Feire told her to also call in and express his mind. He didn’t know what to do because it was just as if all the courses has been dedicated to him. What would he say? Also call and hurl some abusive words on himself, or some hot curses? He just kept listening, he wouldn’t call because he knew he wasn’t in the right state that call and express his mind.
When will I tell Feire? The question dashed through his mind. That was then question he had no answer for. What would he say to her? How would he say it? How would he tell her that he was not interested again? What reason would he give? And how would he explain that a marriage approaching him in about a month’s time has not been under planning even though he has purposed in his mind to leave her?
“Wait, why did she ask me to listen to the show?” His eyes widened. His mind just clicked the button. Could it be that Feire already got to know? She has once asked him to tune in and also call, but the talk was about eating good food and resting, but this one has to do with what he seemed to be going through at that moment. “Is anything smelling fishy?” He giggled and just about then, his phone buzzed. It was Feire.

Feire just called Desmond to ask why he has not called before she gets back to the show. She didn’t know why might come out of this but she was enjoying it. He sounded bothered now that they spoke, like she could feel that the words were hitting him or maybe he doesn’t know what to say on the show yet.
She was back on the show after she dropped the call and checked some comments flowing in via twitter and Instagram. She didn’t do the live video because she knew she might have to call Desmond or something might come up because of the topic of discussion of that day.
“Welcome back to the show. I have been reading some hilarious comments on my twitter timeline since the program began and also my Instagram post. You know what guys, let us reduce how we have been cursing others. I have been reading deep baptism of curses since morning and they have been amazing to me. I know we might be heartbroken or hurt, but let us just calm down and reduce the curses. So, you can still call in, the number still remains 0-8-0-3-8-1-0-0-6-2-9.”
Another call came in and it was another a lady’s voice she heard. “Hello, this is Mosun.” She heard.
She knew the voice she heard was familiar and if there was any familiar voice she was planning to hear, that should Desmond’s own. She just smiled and anticipated how her friend would react to the issue. “So Mosun, where are you coming from?”
“I am presently calling from Ikeja. About the first question, I would say I think people who have been calling have been right about that, but there should still be a way out. You know some men can get a woman lazy and then turn their back and say she is now lazy, the same works on the women’s path too. If some people are not interested in a relationship again, they say different things, the things you could have handled by discussion, what stops a woman from working out what attracted him to the man again? And who knows if you are not even the fellow who made him or her lose what you think as valuable?” She paused.
“That’s true. But what if the case has gotten out of hands?”
Mosun laughed. “It is still the same thing, Feire. Before a pain turns to an uncontrollable one, it started from somewhere. A lot of us are in the habit of piling up issues, not forgiving previous ones, not believing something good can come out of that Nazareth again, now tell me, how would such work? There was no love from the scratch, something triggered it, that means when it seems dead, find what triggered it initially and bring it up again. Every relationship can survive except the two of them, or possibly one is determined to step out.” She explained.
“That’s a great one, Mosun. So what of the second question?”
“You know what, Feire? Some people are just heartless. When you have now made up your mind that you won’t fight for the relationship anymore, when you make up your mind that you are leaving, why keep the other fellow waiting? It is more painful to hear later, or outside than hearing it from the horse’s mouth. I won’t say more than that, so I don’t start sending packages of curse.”
Feire burst out into laughter again. “Thank you, Mosun. Enjoy the rest of your day.”
“You too, take care.”
Feire adjusted on the seat as she glimpsed at the time. “Just a call to go and we will come to the end of today’s show. If I end up knowing a lot of people still want to call, we might just shift out debate to Twitter, using one particular hashtag, or still hold a part two next time we come on air. So next caller, call in.”

Feire’s car halted before Desmond’s building. She had made up her mind to see him that day if he failed to call in while the show was on. She called his number severally after the show but it wasn’t reachable, she knew he must have either switched his phone off or kept in flight mode just for her not to reach him. She still didn’t plan to act like she’s heard anything because she might be wrong eventually, but why has Desmond been avoiding her also?
She knocked at his door but there was no response. It was already seven, that evening and his mobile number was still out of reach and there was no trace that he was inside the house. She decided to wait in her car till he comes back and waited till past eight before she saw his car approaching. She alighted as she saw the car and leaned against her car.
“Hey, Desmond.” She greeted him with a smile.
“Feire, what are you doing here this night?” He asked as he parked his car in front of her own and alighted instead of driving into the compound.
“Where have you been?” She asked with folded arms.
He shrugged. “What do you mean?”
“Where are you coming from by this time of the night, Desmond? It is late and I know you must have left work earlier than now.”
“I just went out, Feire. I had to just catch some fun.” He replied.
She smiled. “Why have you been acting weird? You have not been calling, now I told you to call during my show, you didn’t call me, Desmond. I just waited and waited but didn’t get you call at all. Now, you are just coming after your mobile number has not been going through since morning.”
“I am sorry, I was busy that’s why I couldn’t call.”
She chuckled. “What’s wrong with you? Why are you like this?”
His phone buzzed and he checked the caller. It was Kike. “Excuse me.” She told Feire and picked Kike’s call. “Let me call you back.” He said to the receiver and faced Feire back. “Nothing is wrong with me, Feire. I don’t know what you are talking about.”
“You are drifting away! No calls, no messages, nothing! Is this how busy you have suddenly grown?” She reached for her phone from the car and dialed his number before him but it was not reachable.
“What are you doing?” He asked her.
“Your number is still not going through, Desmond. Have you finally blocked me?”
He smiled. “Feire, just spit out what is in your mind and stop looking for excuses!” He exclaimed.
Feire’s eyes thinned as he spoke. “Let us check your phone to confirm why my call hasn’t been delivering and another call came through, Desmond.”
He shook his head in disapproval. “If you have to check my phone before you trust me, dey your lane.” He blurted out.
“What lane, Desmond! Your mobile number hasn’t been going through, even right before you and you are trying to turn it all to trust issue. Let us exchange phones for tonight if you truly trust me too.”
“Feire!” He shouted.
Feire smiled. “You can’t, I know you can’t. I am unadulterated, I can drop my phone with you till tomorrow. If it is the same for you, try it.”
“You know this phone issue has scattered more relationship than you can ever imagine.”
“Yeah, Desmond. It has scattered a lot of relationships with cracks. Relationship where one of them cannot drop his or her phone again because of hidden agenda, relationships where one of them might possibly be doing something contradictory and wouldn’t let the other see.”
“What exactly is in your mind that you haven’t said, Feire?” He asked.
“It is what you have in your mind that is making you uncomfortable, Desmond. You are trying to get something out of me, but trust me I won’t budge.” She opened the car and left.

From all the signals Feire has been getting, she was already building her expectations that Desmond could come anytime to open up and end the relationship officially. She didn’t even know what she stood for anymore. She wasn’t sure if she should still trail him and catch him red handed or just let him go. She needed fact, she needed what was surer than allegation but nothing was just clicking in her head as she was.
She got home, didn’t eat and just went to bed. Mosun tried to ask her what was wrong but she didn’t talk to her till she slept off that night and it was midnight already, she was awake and still haven’t gotten over the thought of what must have gone wrong and might be happening at that moment. She needed an idea to just pop up as she paced around the room. There it was, something just crossed her mind – meeting Kike.

Please drop your comments, like and share. It'll go a long way. Thank you! Another update drops tomorrow.

www.temitopedaniel.wordPress.con

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by hotboz: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2019
WhatsApp me on 08030450762 to teach you how to publish your work on amazon using kindle desktop publishing
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Desmond is a goat

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Teddiie(f): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2019
I am enjoying this story..Thanks Mr temitopedaniel
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by toyhin123(f): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Ann2012:
Desmond is a goat

Thanks for the update
A big one

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ann2012:
Desmond is a goat

Thanks for the update

Lol.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Teddiie:
I am enjoying this story..Thanks Mr temitopedaniel

Thanks for reading, Teddiie.. I'm grateful.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Teddiie(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Thanks for reading, Teddiie.. I'm grateful.
You're welcome.Looking forward to the next episode

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by becca2017(f): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmmmm Desmond!!!
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Desmond Issa Dog??
I'm having an ominous feeling about this Desmond and Kike's relationship though.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE OP.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by OPC90(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Desmond be a man and tell her... Nothing will happen... Trust me.

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Teddiie:

You're welcome.Looking forward to the next episode

Tomorrow, by God's grace.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
becca2017:
Hmmmmm Desmond!!!

Thanks for the update

Thanks for dropping by, Becca.
YoungBruzzy:
Desmond Issa Dog??
I'm having an ominous feeling about this Desmond and Kike's relationship though.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE OP.

Hmmmmm.. Thanks boss.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Oluwakemisolami(f): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yipppeeee T.Dan is back. Bros I seriously missed u and ur write ups. More grace to u.

2 Likes 1 Share

OPC90:
Desmond be a man and tell her... Nothing will happen... Trust me.

LMAO.. You ehn!
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oluwakemisolami:
Yipppeeee T.Dan is back. Bros I seriously missed u and ur write ups. More grace to u.

Oluwakemisolami thank you so much! Thanks for noticing me!!
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by moseph(f): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
This Desmond no get joy o.

leave kike you no gree.

oya leave feire na u still no gree.

Thanks for the update Dan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.