Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Your Prayers Have Been Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Prayers Have Been Answered (603 Views)

My Prayers Has Never Been Answered / How Do You Know If Your Prayers Have Been Answered ? / This Is Probably The Reason Your Prayer Has Not Been Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Prayers Have Been Answered by jonatoye(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Your Prayers Have been Answered

WORD FOR TODAY
Prayer is a seed that needs time to grow into fulfillment. Your petition sown by faith before God are not denied but waiting for time of manifestation!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But the angel said to him, "Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your prayer is heard; and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John." (Luke 1:13 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zachariah, despite the family problem he had, while he was going about his daily routine activities in the service of God received a message from an angel that God has heard his prayers. By the virtue of his age, he might have given up that God is not interested but God in His mercy yet again proved that He is a God that answer prayers.

You can only know when a seed is sown but it is of the Lord to determine when to germinate and grow to the point of manifestation. Do not stop praying, pray until your joy is full. Believe when you pray that it is answered. Wait on God to bring to pass what He wants to do and cooperate with Him to do His good pleasure in your life. Keep serving Him even when things appear not to improve after series of prayers.

You must know as you proceed in destiny that God will do His good pleasure in His own way and at His own time. Learn how to trust, believe and hold the hands of God in prayer over all issues of life.

Prayer Point
Lord! I present myself before you perfect that which concerns me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
The Lord is neither ignorant of various issues in your life nor your petition before Him!!!

Have a Refreshed Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid / Buhari Is The Cause Of Insecurity In Nigeria - Primate Ayodele / Brand New 30KVA Diesel Gen for your Mega Church in Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.