Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

"I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid (606 Views)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid by Blessynokoro: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: "I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid by greatnaija01: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
nothin will happen. TB J is already in israel.... doing greater things... naija cant stop him even if he was guilty.

The COZA case was targeted strategically at bringing down the Pastor.... from inside out.

Even Government of nations know, that fighting TB JOSHUA is a lost cause.

Over 20 years of different fights and scandals and allegations... HE KEEPS GROWING AND BECOMING BIG... abeg this woman is too late and too broke.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid by Blessynokoro: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
greatnaija01:
nothin will happen. TB J is already in israel.... doing greater things... naija cant stop him even if he was guilty.

The COZA case was targeted strategically at bringing down the Pastor.... from inside out.

Even Government of nations know, that fighting TB JOSHUA is a lost cause.

Over 20 years of different fights and scandals and allegations... HE KEEPS GROWING AND BECOMING BIG... abeg this woman is too late and too broke.

Did you say "even if he was guilty"?
Re: "I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid by greatnaija01: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
yes ma. I have neighbours who went to his synagogue years ago and found a python there spewing out water on PEOPLE in a closed meeting for those seeking fruit of the womb.... when the couple who stays close to my house started spreading the news, strange things started happening to them till they were admitted in the hospital for insanity.... NEWS MEDIA HOUSES would not even publish once they knew it was TB JOSHUA because many of those who spoke against him later end up dead or miserable..... BUT NO ONE WOULD INFORM THE WORLD.... so this woman can try but she too wont last.

only TRUE men of God can be accused when they sin and be dealt with by the LAW.... some people are ABOVE THE LAW.... but na only GOD PASS THEM.

Blessynokoro:

Re: "I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid by Lagosfinder(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
The battle against the church is a lost battle. This people we fail
Re: "I Was Repeatedly Raped By T. B Joshua", Female Author, Presents 'evidence' (vid by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Blessynokoro:

That clause right?

Didn't sit right with me.

It's kind of a spoiler.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Christianity Is Leading Kanye West Into Confusion – Daddy Freeze (photo) / Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.