Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record (34837 Views)

Emelife Stella Chinelo Receives Medals And Cash Prizes From University Of Mysore / Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN / Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by iberrylee(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
What is the meaning of igbo kwenu? I see barbarians yelling Igbo kwenu everywhere like cavemen, we the Yorubas the number one god of the Igbos will never scream like these cretins whenever we break records for we always see it as a Normal thing

4 Likes

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by RTSC: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Nigerians are gifted. The brightest among the black race.. but our government just dey frustrate us. Something tells me this Ms chinelo will turn her back on Nigeria forever. Just like the others.
Miss chinelo will most likely apply for doctorate fellowship in the US with full scholarship which she would certainly get, and then you will lose her forever.

I doubt if India is her goal.

The problem is not even losing her. There is more where she came from

The problem is we will keep losing the likes of her.
Enriching the national IQ of other nations while depleting ours.

3 Likes

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by HeWrites(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:

What I have achieved u can Neva achieve

Dumb reply.

What's your achievement.. List it/them

1 Like

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by SyberKate(f): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2019
Those who are always abusing Igbo as prostituutes will not like this. And they will shy away from this thread.
They don't like to see or comment on anything good about Igbo girls, but God pass them

1 Like

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2019
Fianze93:
Not Igbo now... But Nigerian

Ndị ara
Don’t mind them
NDIARA nwuruanwu
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by LawyerLomo(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2019
beguiled5:
We breaking records anywhere we deh

If na crime em say she was involved in, you wouldn't have say anything oh!

2 Likes

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Chipink(f): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2019
HeWrites:

Dumb reply.
What's your achievement.. List it/them

Dumb question,.
Why should I post my achievement for u here?
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Dedetwo(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

In drugs abi? Anuofia! She is from Delta State so she is not full Igbo!

Are this low in intellect? When did Igbo from Cross River, Rivers, Kogi, Edo, Akwa Ibom and Benue State not full Igbo? When did Igbo become full or empty and half empty Igbo? What is wrong with the composite cell structure of most Nigerian brains? Anyway, I cannot blames the ninnies such as the above poster of crap but yesteryear's politicians from certain area of the country who remotely thought that denial of ancestry heritage is quick form of success in a useless country known as Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by LawyerLomo(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
iberrylee:
What is the meaning of igbo kwenu? I see barbarians yelling Igbo kwenu everywhere like cavemen, we the Yorubas the number one god of the Igbos will never scream like these cretins whenever we break records for we always see it as a Normal thing

Fact! Such achievement is obvious in our lineage!

2 Likes

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Omoluabi16(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2019
RTSC:

Miss chinelo will most likely apply for doctorate fellowship in the US with full scholarship which she would certainly get, and then you will lose her forever.

I doubt if India is her goal.

The problem is not even losing her. There is more where she came from

The problem is we will keep losing the likes of her.
Enriching the national IQ of other nations while depleting ours.
As Nigerians btw, do we deserve this kind of country? where there is lack in the midst of plenty. This brain drain will continue because we don't have a functional system. The disparity between the 3rd world and 1st world will always be there. Everybody wants to leave, so they can thrive. Good luck to her jare.
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Dami12345: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:
IGBOs are very intelligent.
AFONJAS will not like this news

Una don start again. angry
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2019
selemo Smithkafors
Come & do igbo Amaka grin , or did you guys miraculously missed this thread
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Jamestown123: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2019
beguiled5:
We breaking records anywhere we deh
Even for thiefie thiefie una dey break record.

1 Like

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Dami12345: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2019
iberrylee:

Funny enough this is true. Yoruba's dont shout. But wen we enter ground go shake.that said. One Nigerian. Am proud of the lady.
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Mace0lane: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Will take you seriously when your tribe start taking the deservedly credit for Dubai robbery as you rightly take glory for this appreciable feat.
kingemzy5:
We lead others follow.......
Igbo Amaka wink wink
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Dedetwo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Omoluabi16:

As Nigerians btw, do we deserve this kind of country? where there is lack in the midst of plenty. This brain drain will continue because we don't have a functional system. The disparity between the 3rd world and 1st world will always be there. Everybody wants to leave, so they can thrive. Good luck to her jare.

Bros please use another term when next you post. There is absolutely nothing such as 3rd, 2nd or 1st world. This is rooted in mannerism of slavery and colonialism as in the case of Black and White do not exist. It is a despicable mannerism to define human beings with color.

1 Like

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by 1stola: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:
IGBOs are very intelligent.
AFONJAS will not like this news
She's not osu, She's from delta.
Deltans are not igbos tongue
Find the logic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by HeWrites(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chipink:

Dumb question,.
Why should I post my achievement for u here?

I don't expect something meaningful from a tribal bigot like you wink
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Omar09(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
upower123:
Nice one...one Nigeria...

OK now igbos have done it, it's now one Nigeria abi? When we push drugs it will now be give them Biafra so that they will only stain their kwantery name n not Nigeria. Smh
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by hokafor(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Even Indians knows the potentials this my sister has thereby extending her scholarship but if it was in Nigeria trablism and nepotism would have been a stumbling block to her future.

3 Likes

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by 1stola: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Cone heads right now
Osus right now

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by majamajic(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you people are pained because Dabiri asked for names of the UAE robbers. You lots don't have single shame? She asked for the robbers to be shamed and some of you take her as enemy. Like just how? I don't get? Are the robbers your immediate brothers? The U.K, U.S, India, Malaysia publishes name of offenders everytime or has it been Dabiri that asked of this all the time most especially those Yoruba-Brits doing fraud and gang related stuff in the U.K.

You think it's fun buh some of you are cancers to the Africa continent and the world at large. It will still eventually continue to eat you even when you are alone and there are no percieved enemy around you, you will become your very own self enemy then.

yes u are right. why she didn't put up the names of Saudi drug baroons ? all we ask of is equal right, be it Igbo , Yoruba or Hausa.
she supposed name all not only those of Dubai.

hope u get me now, Equal Right !!!

1 Like

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by RTSC: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dami12345:

Funny enough this is true. Yoruba's dont shout. But wen we enter ground go shake.that said. One Nigerian. Am proud of the lady.
Shut up.

Is there any thing Yorubas have done in the academic world that igbos have not matched or surpassed in some cases?
Or you think you are dealing with northerners?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Chipink(f): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
HeWrites:

I don't expect something meaningful from a tribal bigot like you wink

Because u don't have brains.
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
1stola:

Find the logic grin

try read again, she is from Anambra state, read again this time read slowly or get someone to read and interpret for u ,
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by BabbanBura(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
arantess:
Igbo amaka grin

I wished you will also own it when the story with Igbo amaka goes south?
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by BabbanBura(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
kingemzy5:
Igbo Amaka wink wink

I wished you will also own it when the story with Igbo amaka goes south?

1 Like

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by leofab(f): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

In drugs abi? Anuofia! She is from Delta State so she is not full Igbo!
half Igbo half Yoruba... omo komo..
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Chipink(f): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
1stola:

Find the logic grin

Illiterate abobaku, read again but with ur glasses this time.
Chinelo is from anambra. tongue

2 Likes

Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by Donchukz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
MrTrend:
Indian Govt Extends Scholarship For Nigerian Lady Who Broke 100-year University Record (Photo)

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/indian-govt-extends-scholarship-for-nigerian-lady-who-broke-100-year-university-record/

Chinelo,from the depth of my heart,I celebrate u,for making Nigeria proud in a country where our fellow compatriots always drag the the green,white and green through the mould, keep representing us well. Gracias
Re: India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record by thatigboman: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
kingemzy5:
Igbo Amaka wink wink
yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) / Covenant University Installs Cameras In Classrooms (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.