Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze (25375 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Igboblog: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2019
Report reaching Igbere TV news room has it that suspected Fulani Herdsman has cut off the four fingers of a hapless woman in Abia State.

According to Mazi Chuks Ibegbu, the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, who made this known to Igbere TV, warned armed herdsmen in the South East and other parts of the county to halt their killing spree and brutality to their hosts or face their wrath.

Ibegbu said the ugly incident happened at Ogbor hill, Aba in Abia State few days ago .

According to him, “The herdsman succeeded in cutting off the four fingers of the hapless woman. These armed herdsmen have continued to butcher innocent Nigerians and roam into cities, towns and even Government and legislative houses in the country with their cattle while security agents look the other way.

“There is no where in the world this kind of brazen act occurs. President Buhari must put a stop to this threat to national security”.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/607280/tension-fulani-herdsman-cuts-womans-four-fingers-abia/

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2019
That's why we can't give them land in Nnewi we are afraid of their demonic behavior..... very unfortunate set of dawgs I don't know what delights them in praticising their useless sharia law on innocent souls... God punish APC Punish Okorocha and Obiano join

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by qwertyboss(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2019
you can give them land for burial ground or cemetery
but to run their own market is capital no!
let them trade together with the host community

kingemzy5:
That's why we can't give them land in Nnewi we are afraid of their demonic behavior..... very unfortunate set of dawgs I don't know what delights them in praticising their useless sharia law on innocent souls... God punish APC Punish Okorocha and Obiano join

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Nobodyperson: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2019
I honestly have no pity for them.
You people wanted buhari so this is good news.
Boko Haram it's your turn o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Denikayan: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Who asked the criminals which tribe they came from?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by id4sho(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2019
No more fingers to count Dollars, nna my containers is landing (in igbo voice).

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Denikayan: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2019
[s]
Nobodyperson:
[/s]
[s]
Nobodyperson:
[/s]
[s]
Nobodyperson:
[/s]
[s]
Nobodyperson:
[/s]
[s]
Nobodyperson:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by sojayy(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2019
I don't belivit !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Phygo(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2019
Agbor hill of all places.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by BankyGee(m): 9:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Emmanuel are you telling me the truth! Apostle must hear of this!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by OneCorner: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2019
They can’t try this in Onitsha or Owerri
Coward herdsmen. It’s only afonja dey can be doing anyhow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by midnighter(f): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2019
sorry about it

she has to thank her God and manage with the 6 remaining fingers cause she was actually one of the lucky ones

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by babyfaceafrica: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2019
proof?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Auxtin85(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2019
This and many more will be suffered in Nigeria after 29th May.

May God save Nigerians
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by NobleAngell(f): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2019
I think one good turn deserves another and so does one bad turn. They should cut his fingers and toes. Fulani people are very wicked people. They will rather kill a human than a cow. No wonder an average hausa man hates being called Fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by phkka1(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Good it happened in Ngwa land. Ikpeazu said he must rule despite that he cannot pay salaries. Pensioners are owed 19 months and other civil servants 10 months.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by sonature1: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2019
OneCorner:
They can’t try this in Onitsha or Owerri
Coward herdsmen. It’s only afonja dey can be doing anyhow

Stop boasting, uncle
Like a guerrilla warfare, those guys attack at night and escape into the hills before dawn.
I am also Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by qwertyboss(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2019
these herdsmen stuff is just a mystery! wake up from your slumber! Imagine saycockroach want disturb you for your own house and you they shout! this is nonsense! pure nonsense.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by dheaven: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2019
They have wicked mind.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by dreamwords: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2019
So sad
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Peacemaker5129(f): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2019
E-bow can only chestbeat no action at all
That herdsman must have f...ked the woman tired before cutting her fingers

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Ubiudumo(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Sometimes I wonder whether we have a president.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by castrol180(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Ipob paying for their atrocities of 1900

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by lastempero: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Phygo:
Agbor hill of all places.

I dont believe the story, ogbor hill ABA and ho Scot free.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by lastempero: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2019
The reporter should check what he wrote again.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2019
Buhari is just a terrorist, Buhari is carrying the agenda of the caliphate on his head, Buhari want to do what Uthman Danfodio couldn't do.
Buhari is a religious bigot and extremist and Muslims love and prefer him for that, even the liberal Muslims.
the Fulani Jihadists killing people are not really Nigerians but they collude with the Nigerian Fulani to carryout all these atrocities, they want to conquer more land/territory and extend the caliphate. Buhari has another agenda and don't care about Nigeria.
It's not really the herdsmen that carryout the killings, the Fulani herdsmen have a military wing which is also under Miyetti-Allah, its the jihadist military/militants that slaughter people not the herdsmen that carry cows around, this has been going on for centuries and that's how the Fulanis Lord over the North.
They will go to village and kill the indigenous people, sack the community people then import news Fulanis who are not even Nigerians to take over the community and nothing will happen, they have the back of most powerful politicians.

Buhari will be pretending as if he is helpless and don't know what to do, he will blame the killings on politicians, Gadafi, Malians, foreigners and the same time asks Nigerians to surrender their land to the killers for peace to reign.
more than 90% of the victims are minority Christians

BUHARI IS 100% INVOLVED IN THE KILLINGS.

just watch this video and understand it a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw
Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Alexis11: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Too bad.

But sometimes it is hard to have human feelings for these people because the only thing Igbos know how to do is to celebrate the misfortune of others.

Just imagine this happen in Oshogbo and check their comments here. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze by Arexit: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2019
I think it’s time we start dealing with this useless Fulani issue ourselves, this old man is just a failure at every corner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi / Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.