Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) (7766 Views)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Brazil Vs Chile - World Cup (3 - 2) On Penalties On 28th June 2014 / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

My very 'intelligent' friend doesn't even know when someone is laughing at his 'intelligent' display.
Won-der-ful!

Another moronic conjecture!

Or wait . . . . .

Is it just "Another slowpoke". undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ojukwursg(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
Sagamite:

Another moronic conjecture!

Or wait . . . . .

Is it just "Another slowpoke".  undecided

I took the bait hoping for a challenging discourse. However since we started, I noticed that your repertoire of vocabulary is laced with different versions of the word 'slowpoke'. It is either it's a new word to you, or your have very limited knowledge/grasp of the language, or a combination of both. Now that is a serious shame.

Whichever way, bantering with someone who only know the word (or variants of the word) [b]slowpoke [/b]is a serious disincentive. Since I would not want to kill an ant with a sledge hammer, I would allow you to continue to hopelessly wallow in your 'superior intelligent' stupor.

Good day/nght!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

I took the baiting hoping for a challenging discourse. However since we started I noticed that your repertoire of vocabulary is laced with different version of the word 'slowpoke'. It is either it a new word to you, or your have very limited knowledge/grasp of the language, or a combination of both. Now that is a serious shame.

Whichever way, bantering with someone who only know the word (or variants of word) slowpoke [/b]is a serious disincentive. Since I would want to kill an ant with a sledge hammer, I would allow you to continue to wallow in your 'superior intelligent' stupor.

Good day/nght!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1IJpoABEaM[/flash]

You came to have a "challenging discourse"? shocked

Foool!!! That is why you came in and insulted me.

You better piss off, [b]slowpoke
! There is only one irrefutable outcome if you ever engage me intellectually: Your thumping!

You are way below my league intellectually.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ojukwursg(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2010
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1IJpoABEaM[/flash]

You came to have a "challenging discourse"? shocked

Foool!!! That is why you came in and insulted me.

You better piss off, slowpoke! There is only one irrefutable outcome if you ever engage me intellectually: Your thumping!

You are way below my league intellectually.

Who insulted you? I responded to a post (not yours) and made a general comment about people laughing a pictures. Were you the only one laughing at the girls? Why do you think I'll pick on you? Just who the heck are you? You are just another cyber character as far as I am concerned. You obviously thought the cap fits you, you wore it,  and then decided to insult me. Now you turn around to claim I insulted you.

My friend, go and get a life. You are too full of yourself. Empty barrels make the most noise!
Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

Who insulted you? I responded to a post (not yours) and made a general comment about people laughing a pictures. Were you the only one laughing at the girls? Why do you think I'll pick on you? Just who the heck are you? You are just another cyber character as far as I am concerned. You obviously thought the cap fits you, you wore it,  and then decided to insult me. Now you turn around to claim I insulted you.

You are a dimwitted Isi Ewu!!!

So you are claiming it is not me you were referring to? Retard!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-511986.32.html#msg6747599

Ojukwu_rsg:

My friend, go and get a life. You are too full of yourself. Empty barrels make the most noise!
Nonsense!

slowpoke! Stop using ediotic platitudes!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtg3MwvYfEE[/flash]

Piss off!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2010
Na wa O! Honeric abeg lock this thread jare. All these ''opata'' talk about ''morons'' and ''super intelligence'' don tire me grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by honeric01(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2010
grin grin ;Dok
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2010
tkb417:

how can anyone of those people be 30 and she wasnt considered all these years to play for Falcons
I think we have serious selection issues in our various national teams. The question we should be asking is how come the likes of Ordega, Winifred Eyebohiria, Loveth Ayila, Ngozi Okobi, Ordega, Ofoegbu (the captain) (heard she's the younger sister of falconets Helen Ofoegbu and IMO, she's far better than her sister) & Akinbiyi were not selected to play for the falconets at the last U-19? These players are v.good and would have added a lot of quality to the U-19 team Or is it a case of lets leave out some of the players so they can play U-17? 

I still recall watching Perpetua Nwokocha, Effionwan Ekpo and some other magnificent players players play at the National Stadium, Surulere in the Super Four League Finals in 2000 and wondering why some of these players were not part of the team to the USA 99 Female World Cup. Coach Ismaila Mabo nor try for ommitting those players.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ranoscky(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
Stil wonderin y sagamite (n others) R all over dis topic b'cos of d flamingos. Now sagamite is in war of words with Ojukwu, y? b'cos sagamite is in support dat d flamingos R over age. How R u sure dat doz gurls R over age? If u'r sure in whatever reason best known to u dat doz gurls R over age (of which dey'r not until proven), den how R u sure dat other perticipants did not come with over age? Dis is exacly what @Prince is talkin about. ie Callin som1 names, n wen replied back to u, den u get angry n start pointin fingers! Now u'r replyin back all d abussess @Ojukwu has been rainin on u, y? b'cos u'r tryna defend urself dat u'r not worth doz insults from Ojukwu. Den, Prince was also tryna defend doz Flamingo's dat, not everything dat comes out of Nigeria is worth criticisin. I was also givin an example of other foreign country's dat cheated with dia age durin a competion, n all i got from u was "Nigerian Mentality!" Meanin U, urself is usin "Western Mentality" right? undecided GOOD! (Keep displayin your western mentality! N if your "Mentality is d best d Westerners can provide, den dat means dey stil have a "very, very long" way to go). If i call u an Im-becile, will u lyk it? undecided NO! N yet, u'r hia callin people "slowpoke" (as a Western Mentality). We stil have good, honest n cincere people hia in Nigeria believe it or not, n mind u, doz gurls R not "Over age" until U prove dem wrong!

Should in case u don't get it, den go thru @Princek's previous comment again.

Quote from @Princek: Becoz Nigeria has become so bad that even many Nigerians believe nothing good could ever come out of it. And you see this same group of people with such mentality fighting when they are being address as a 419ner, criminals by other people. The believe that every Nigerian player cheats on their age,mostly when they performed better, but if foreigner calls them scammers or a cheats based on their believe that Nigerians are cheats and scammers they gets angry, even might want to fight. Their next arguement will be, that Nigeria is bad does not mean there are not good once. That is to tell you they are the only good and perfect once in Nigeria no matter how bad Nigeria is.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by hedges007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
No need for insult
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ranoscky:

Stil wonderin y sagamite (n others) R all over dis topic b'cos of d flamingos. Now sagamite is in war of words with Ojukwu, y? b'cos sagamite is in support dat d flamingos R over age. How R u sure dat doz gurls R over age? If u'r sure in whatever reason best known to u dat doz gurls R over age (of which dey'r not until proven), den how R u sure dat other perticipants did not come with over age? Dis is exacly what @Prince is talkin about. ie Callin som1 names, n wen replied back to u, den u get angry n start pointin fingers! Now u'r replyin back all d abussess @Ojukwu has been rainin on u, y? b'cos u'r tryna defend urself dat u'r not worth doz insults from Ojukwu. Den, Prince was also tryna defend doz Flamingo's dat, not everything dat comes out of Nigeria is worth criticisin. I was also givin an example of other foreign country's dat cheated with dia age durin a competion, n all i got from u was "Nigerian Mentality!" Meanin U, urself is usin "Western Mentality" right? undecided GOOD! (Keep displayin your western mentality! N if your "Mentality is d best d Westerners can provide, den dat means dey stil have a "very, very long" way to go). If i call u an Im-becile, will u lyk it? undecided NO! N yet, u'r hia callin people "slowpoke" (as a Western Mentality). We stil have good, honest n cincere people hia in Nigeria believe it or not, n mind u, doz gurls R not "Over age" until U prove dem wrong!

Should in case u don't get it, den go thru @Princek's previous comment again.

Quote from @Princek: Becoz Nigeria has become so bad that even many Nigerians believe nothing good could ever come out of it. And you see this same group of people with such mentality fighting when they are being address as a 419ner, criminals by other people. The believe that every Nigerian player cheats on their age,mostly when they performed better, but if foreigner calls them scammers or a cheats based on their believe that Nigerians are cheats and scammers they gets angry, even might want to fight. Their next arguement will be, that Nigeria is bad does not mean there are not good once. That is to tell you they are the only good and perfect once in Nigeria no matter how bad Nigeria is.

Sorry, mate. I could not read past the first five or so sentences. Too much text English junk for me.

Only a slowpoke would not be able to assess if some group of people can plausibly claim 16 years old.

Only a slowpoke would not be able to tell that Obama is not in his 20s.

To a slowpoke, Mary Onyali can come and claim 21 today.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
hedges007:

Sagamite or what whatever your  screen name is, What the hell is wrong with you? who is forcing you to be a Nigerian? you seems to be a full automatic faustrated soul, why cant you get your "sorry backside" and get a citizenship of another country? and stop the Nation bashing? or is it by force to be a Nigerian? Pls guy try and get a life, coz your argument is totally off point here and should be saved for another thread. Over age or not, i dont think its your  business, u  cretin, I'm pretty sure, had it been that the team has be doing badly in the tournament, you will still appear to be the worst complainer here,  Dont be a monumental scurrilous scumbag, We all knw the condition of the country, save it for another pitiful thread which we dont pray. Stop ranting and panting nigga ! or are you just trying to be an Attention seeker simply by going against objective threads hissssss such as this?

Cretin, so because I want Nigeria to be upright and truthful then I should get another country.

Fooooooooooool!

We need to exterminate people like you from Nigeria.

We need to line unprincipled morons like you and Akala up, take them to Yankari game reserve and put a bullet in your head and then allow the vultures to get fat on you.

Waste of human skin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Redman44(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
Everyone and Every Nation has a day of redemption. Yeah, Nigerians are seen as being dishonest and fraudulent, but we should start thinking of reinventing ourselves. We need to start fielding very young players in FIFA cadet tournaments so that we can do well at the Senior Female competitions. Many of our current U-17 and U-19 players will soon run out of steam because of their real ages. Female football should be encouraged in our secondary schools right from JSS1. Then we can start picking gifted players for our female youth teams from the big pool of female soccer players in our schools. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2010
Redman44:

Everyone and Every Nation has a day of redemption. Yeah, Nigerians are seen as being dishonest and fraudulent, but we should start thinking of reinventing ourselves. We need to start fielding very young players in FIFA cadet tournaments so that we can do well at the Senior Female competitions. Many of our current U-17 and U-19 players will soon run out of steam because of their real ages. Female football should be encouraged in our secondary schools right from JSS1. Then we can start picking gifted players for our female youth teams  from the big pool of female soccer players in our schools. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

Nah!

We should just pack our squads with mothers!  grin That is the way we do things in Nigeria. It is "progress" and gives us "hope".

How can anyone prove they are not U-17? Are we the only ones cheating? Anyone that wants us to be truthful should leave Nigeria! We are great when we win by cheating. We show we are the GIANT of AFRICA. We are just being smarter than everyone else. Lets rejoice about our marvelous "achievements". These women, oops, girls are brave national heroes and they should be role models for our youths.

Then the same cretins would turn around when our youths become criminals. When youths copy the cheats and cheat in exams and obtain qualifications they are not qualified for because it is our NATIONAL CULTURE exemplified in our sovereign cheating, then houses are collapsing, doctors cannot diagnose ordinary the simplest cancer, lawyers that are law lecturers in our universities have a primary school-level law firm website that advertises call-girls on the same page as law services, civil servants are adding marriage allowance to annual budget of public service, scientist cannot even manufacture a fan, oyinbo has to bring in expatriates for engineering work, these same mugus would be complaining.

When there fellow citizens see cheating as the only sustainable and ample way to life if the opportunity/loophole exists and then foreign governments treat them like criminals when they see a green passport, they will complain it is racism even though Batswana, Namibians, Gambians etc are not treated with the same suspicion and disdain.

They forget that these fellow citizens are a reflection of the sick society they rejoice in. They are just following the NATIONAL CULTURE of trying to be "smarter than everyone else" through cheating.

Fooooooools!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by hedges007(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
Well, i dont throw tantrum on internet
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
hedges007:

Well its so unfortunate i hav no time for uncultred juvenility, its obvious you lost a monumental proportion of ethical sanity. An outright Pessimist like  you said he was Nigeria to be upright? haha but u reason up-side down, , its better u exterminate your  implicit critique nature. . A war song is not the best at the time of peace keeping , get taht nigga, If others are determined to Praise Nigeria or any sector due to progress or success abound, you are hereby sentenced to  to keep shut if you cant join them.simple

Retard, what ranting junk is this?

I can't seem to see any logic there?

Foool, progress and success is cheating? It is cretins like you we have abound in Nigeria that would worship and idolise any moneybag, no matter the source of the money.

You need to be shot! Our population is too high and we should eliminate waste.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ranoscky(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
Sagamite:

Sorry, mate. I could not read past the first five or so sentences. Too much text English junk for me.

Only a slowpoke would not be able to assess if some group of people can plausibly claim 16 years old.

Only a slowpoke would not be able to tell that Obama is not in his 20s.

To a slowpoke, Mary Onyali can come and claim 21 today.

Sorry ooo! I forgot that you are using "Oyibo mentality!" grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ojukwursg(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a dimwitted Isi Ewu!!!

So you are claiming it is not me you were referring to? Retard!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-511986.32.html#msg6747599

slowpoke! Stop using ediotic platitudes!

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtg3MwvYfEE[/flash]

Piss off!

What is the difference between slowpoke, dimwit, retard, cretin, daft, fool?
If repeatedly calling different people with opposing view same (or variant of same) word is acme of intellectual acumen. Then intellect must certainly have taken a serious nose dive. I would want no part of it.

My point is that you are a pretender. Get a little education Sir Sagamite! Cyber thuggery is fast getting out fashion!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

What is the difference between slowpoke, dimwit, retard, cretin, daft, fool?
If repeatedly calling different people with opposing view same (or variant of same) word is acme of intellectual acumen. Then intellect must certainly have taken a serious nose dive. I would want no part of it.

My point is that you are a pretender. Get a little education Sir Sagamite! Cyber thuggery is fast getting out fashion!

slowpoke, I should get what? LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't go there dimwit. Me and you no dey for the same o catego!

When you see the name Sagamite, never in YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, ever allude to some kind of intellectual superiority again. YOU HEAR ME?

It appears you don't frequent NL that much that is why your moronic arse took the wrong road.

I suggest you go through my old post (pick any month at random since I have joined, ANY ONE) and take some tutorials on logical reasoning and sagacity that I have dished out.  cool

Once you do that, all this your moronic allusion of intellect will fade as your liver will fail you instantly as you stare in awe when you realise the calibre of the intellect you accidentally jammed. [Chei, see dust on my shoulder o. Make I brush off] cheesy

And don't let us go outside NL. You will start kissing my feet! Foooool.

By the way, you are not trying to deny anymore you were referring to me when you joined the thread.  grin grin grin grin grin Mugu!
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ojukwursg(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke, I should get what? LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't go there dimwit. Me and you no dey for the same o catego!

When you see the name Sagamite, never in YOUR MISERABLE LIFE, ever allude to some kind of intellectual superiority again. YOU HEAR ME?

It appears you don't frequent NL that much that is why your moronic arse took the wrong road.

I suggest you go through my old post (pick any month at random since I have joined, ANY ONE) and take some tutorials on logical reasoning and sagacity that I have dished out.  cool

Once you do that, all this your moronic allusion of intellect will fade as your liver will fail you instantly as you stare in awe when you realise the calibre of the intellect you accidentally jammed. [Chei, see dust on my shoulder o. Make I brush off] cheesy

And don't let us go outside NL. You will start kissing my feet! Foooool.

By the way, you are not trying to deny anymore you were referring to me when you joined the thread.  grin grin grin grin grin Mugu!

This megalomaniac lowlife actually expect me to go through the craps and pieces of junks he had wasted his entire life posting in nairaland, lol. So you think I am as jobless as you? Wonders they say know no bounds.
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

This megalomaniac lowlife actually expect me to go through the craps and pieces of junks he had wasted his entire life posting in nairaland, lol. So you think I am as jobless as you? Wonders they say know no bounds.

Don't take the piss, Ojukwu . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C55Zfeod8PI[/flash]

You are not in my league. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ojukwursg(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
Sagamite:

Don't take the piss, Ojukwu . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C55Zfeod8PI[/flash]

You are not in my league.  cool

Now you are beginning to make sense. It is very true I am not in your league for obvious reason.
How can I join league with people of your ilk?
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by zenus(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

Now you are beginning to make sense. It is very true I am not in your league for obvious reason.
How can I join league with people of your ilk?

Why not Stick to topic
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ojukwursg(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
zenus:

Why not Stick to topic

Did you?
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Ranoscky(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2010
Sagamite:

Me and you no DEY for the same o catego!
shocked shocked shocked
I taught som1 said HE doesn't know how to read sentences dat has text on it? Or is fantacy takin me out of reality? undecided Well, make i do lyk say i no see-am oo. After all, d person "dey" claim "Americana mentality." undecided

Waz up nigga? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by chic2pimp(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oloshi grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oloshi grin cheesy

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPFq2IZh9M[/flash]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Na wa O! Honeric abeg lock this thread jare. All these ''opata'' talk about ''morons'' and ''super intelligence'' don tire me grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup) by Sagamite(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2010
This is especially for the slowpoke calling himself Ojukwu_rsg, point 3:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517107.96.html#msg6797052

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON Senegal Vs Zambia (1 - 2) On 21 January 2012 In Estadio De Bata, Bata / I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua / Breaking News: Steven Keshi Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.