Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Functions Of Aloe Vera For Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Functions Of Aloe Vera For Women (459 Views)

Effects Of Aloe-vera For Blocked Fallopian Tube / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Male Enhancement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Functions Of Aloe Vera For Women by SKINWELLNESS(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
�#Dearwomen�
➖Let's

�#AloeBerryNectar - Our Gynaecologist ...my everyday fix....get more information about it below����

�#VaginalYeastInfections seem to be a common thing and affect 75% of women at some point in their lifetime.

Sometimes it’s not due to sexual intercourse�

�The following may predispose women from developing vaginal yeast infections:���

�Diabetes
�Pregnancy
�Taking oral contraceptives
�Hormone level changes
�Antibiotics
�Douches
�Bacteria from the toilet use
�Sanitary wear
�Perfumed soap
�Fabric softeners
�Day to day underwear

�Well what motivated this research was the increase in the number of female customers ordering Forever Aloe Berry Nectar.

�Aloe is best known to flush out any free radicals found in your body… while Cranberries provides a high content of Vitamin C. Extremely beneficial to keeping the correct vagina pH level and helping prevent the overgrowth of fungi.�

�So now this explains why it has become a favorable drink amongst women�

�lets talk

Get aloe vera today

Skin Therapist

#healthyliving #feelgood #lookgood
The post for all
#ladies..
#Women
#Mums
Re: Functions Of Aloe Vera For Women by SKINWELLNESS(f): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
SKINWELLNESS:
�#Dearwomen�
➖Let's

�#AloeBerryNectar - Our Gynaecologist ...my everyday fix....get more information about it below����

�#VaginalYeastInfections seem to be a common thing and affect 75% of women at some point in their lifetime.

Sometimes it’s not due to sexual intercourse�

�The following may predispose women from developing vaginal yeast infections:���

�Diabetes
�Pregnancy
�Taking oral contraceptives
�Hormone level changes
�Antibiotics
�Douches
�Bacteria from the toilet use
�Sanitary wear
�Perfumed soap
�Fabric softeners
�Day to day underwear

�Well what motivated this research was the increase in the number of female customers ordering Forever Aloe Berry Nectar.

�Aloe is best known to flush out any free radicals found in your body… while Cranberries provides a high content of Vitamin C. Extremely beneficial to keeping the correct vagina pH level and helping prevent the overgrowth of fungi.�

�So now this explains why it has become a favorable drink amongst women�

�lets talk

Get aloe vera today

Skin Therapist

#healthyliving #feelgood #lookgood
The post for all
#ladies..
#Women
#Mums
Re: Functions Of Aloe Vera For Women by SKINWELLNESS(f): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter holiday awesome people
May we witness many more by the Grace of God Almighty

I want to say here today that SKIN ailments is the most common and one of two people have one skin condition or two. But often we overlook it until it get serious and makes us uncomfortable.

I want us to look at the different types of skin diseases
And how we can cure it with aloe vera

Do you know : Cleopatra uses aloe Vera to condition her skin and hair in ancient Egypt ?

Types of SKINWELLNESS Ailments

Acne - most common

Ezcema

Hives

Psoriasis

Impetigo

Moles

Rashes

Wounds

Melanoma

Rashes - Heat(commonest)

Wrinkles

Rosacea

Ringworm

Skin cancer-- God forbid

Age Spot

Athletes Foot

Blisters

Burns

Cellulite

Smallpox

Chickenpox

Cold sore

Corns

German Measles

Slapped cheeks

Mouth sore

Infections

Stretch Marks
Just to mention a few

I had ringworm on my legs for several year till I discover it is cause by groundnuts. I love groundnuts die

Have had rashes on my fingers and nail infection call "jomijomi" in Yoruba language until i discovered. It's caused by detergent I used when I had to wash daily cos you have small kids. I later discover MPD.

So my conclusion today is we must be careful what we put on our skin becos anything that comes directly in contact with the SKIN,it goes directly into our blood stream and it can get it contained, hence all this wahalas.

Our skin speaks plenty about our wellness. >
Re: Functions Of Aloe Vera For Women by SKINWELLNESS(f): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
https:///2348033430745

You can contact me on WhatsApp via this link

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Help Im Depressed / Healthy Eating Habit During 2019 Ramadan Period - Swatz Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.