Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man (1080 Views)

Man United Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Would Consider Resigning / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man by Newsblenda(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
According to reports in Spain, Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be in Barcelona to watch Manchester United’s Champions League opponents take on Atletico Madrid tonight.

The Norwegian is preparing to return to the Camp Nou, a ground which brings back special memories to him and the club.

It was Solskjaer who struck the sensation last-gasp winner in the 1999 Champions League final against Bayern Munich.

This time he is facing a different challenge as he bids to outwit Barcelona boss Ernseto Valverde.

According to Spanish newspaper SPORT, Solskjaer will be in the stands to watch tonight’s La Liga clash with Atletico Madrid.

The two sides will meet in the first leg of the quarter-finals at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

It’s likely that Solskjaer will be watching a full strength Barca tonight on his scouting mission.

Solskjaer will have to have to come up with a contingency plan to stop the likes of Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.

United are not in action this weekend, their fixture with Wolves was moved forward due to their opponents reaching the FA Cup semi-finals.

Former striker Dimitar Berbatov is worried that his former side maybe exposed against Messi and co.

“I'm concerned by United's poor form and, if they continue to make mistakes like they have been doing recently, then, let's face it, they're going to be punished by Barcelona,” the Bulgarian told Betfair.

“They are making their lives difficult at the moment and it's looking tough to make the top four in the Premier League now.

“United went on that incredible undefeated run when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over and this is their first bad patch.

“You know, when you're winning everything feels natural and good but an important thing is knowing how to react to a defeat. I'm sure Ole knows what to do here and he will have his side fired up and ready for Barca.

“I admit, Barcelona are the rightful favourites in the tie, but, of course, so were PSG, and nothing is certain in football.

“United can forget their recent form and make a statement here, but - and it's nothing new or original - they must watch out for that man Messi.”

Continue Reading: https://www.newsblenda.com/post/football/man-utd-boss-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-in-barcelona-to-spy-on-one-man.html

Re: Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man by yungsmart(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
FTC

No matter what,Barca go win last last
Anyways,
like for Barca share for man u.
Cc lalasticlala,mynd44

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man by Goddaybliss: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ole at the wheel����
Re: Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man by HzPFatIfmDERR9M3(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2019
I knw we can, nting is impossible in football. To me messi is not d problem bt d trickery of Suarez nd Dembele
Re: Man Utd Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer In Barcelona To Spy On One Man by lamidex(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2019
He needs it, but spy or not, I feel Messi can't and can be stopped, afterall it's a game of football and anything can happen.

ManU all the way.

(1) (Reply)

Just In:super Falcon Qualifies / Asisat Oshoala React As They Qualify For The Next Round at Fifa Womens World Cup / FIFA the Best Awards Winners see Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.