Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Hacking - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hacking (901 Views)

Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools / I Am Hacking All Poor Nigerian Database: So They Can Improve. / Hacking Software For Wireless Noetwork Or Wifi Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacking by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2010
I have just developed interest in hacking with the goal of becoming a certified ethical hacker thereby legitimately doing stuffs beyond an average persons imagination. Being an hacker will give you all the power you can ever imagine and with my studies on hacking, there's no HARD AND FAST RULE about being a Guru in this field.
First, you've got to be a geek. You've just got to love computers. I spend hours, sometimes the whole day sitting on my laptop. She's got to be your g.f and the relationship between you and her have to be pretty close. Why i love computers so much is cos they are the only ones you get to interact with all day without getting bored. So long i'm not bored, she doesn;'t bleeping care how long our convo lasts. She does just what i ask her to do until power says no more Game.
    Thats what hacking is all about guyz. It's the adventure that keeps us going.
Second rule is, YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF IT AND NOT FOR THE MONEY. iF MONEY IS YOUR MOTIVATION, then forget it. If you're cri minally minded, then this is not your fiewld coz in the cyber world, there are evelving rules and you don't want to be caught on the wrong side of the law coz what you learnt just today is an old trick for some other people who are well ahead of you in the game.
   So whats this all about if i can't make tonnes of money as a CE Hacker. Good news is, you will. You just have to get into it for the right reason. There are lots of potentials in Hacking and you can earn a whole lot doing all the dirty stuff on a part time or full time basis. Getting a CEH cirtifaction will put on the edge as a professional and not just another kid on the block doing crazy stuff. So welcome to the world of the absurd.
Re: Hacking by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2010
Here's a little information for The programmers in the house.

Want to write open source code?
Want to make money?
Want to do both?

Historically, Google Summer of Code™ has brought together nearly 3,400 students with over
200 open source projects to create millions of lines of code. We’re looking for mentors and
students to join us in making 2010 the best Summer of Code yet! We’ll be offering successful
student contributors a 5,000 USD stipend, enabling them to focus on their coding projects for
three months.

The Google Summer of Code program is designed to encourage student participation in open
source development. Kicking off in 2005, the program has several goals:

• Inspire young developers to begin participating in open source development
• Provide students in Computer Science and related fields the opportunity to do work related
to their academic pursuits during the summer
• Give students more exposure to real-world software development scenarios (e.g.,
distributed development, software licensing questions, mailing-list etiquette, etc.)
• Get more open source code created and released for the benefit of all
• Help open source projects identify and bring in new developers and committers
Google will accept applications from open source projects from March 8–12, 2010. Student
applications will be accepted from March 29–April 9, 2010.

So you guys should check in out and lets show them what we've got. This years registration is closed tho but you'all should keep it in mind against next year.

Hook 'em up on facebook too, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Google-Summer-of-Code/72468835990
Re: Hacking by Slyr0x: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2010
DonChippy:

First, you've got to be a geek. You've just got to love computers. I spend hours, sometimes the whole day sitting on my laptop

[cont'd] checking in & outta Nairaland for recent posts/ googling 'How to become a ha.cker' and fantasizing bout aw 'l33t' U'll become? Aiite *screw me* was just kidding!
Re: Hacking by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
Slyr0x:

[cont'd] checking in & outta Nairaland for recent posts/ googling 'How to become a ha.cker' and fantasizing bout aw 'l33t' U'll become? Aiite *screw me* was just kidding! Gotta make google ur best friend a programmer once told me.
Glad you know how it Goes, hope you joined in on Google summer of codes for facebook,
Started a discussion board and lots of Indians are responding already. Those guys are damn geeky than i thought i am.
Re: Hacking by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
Do you want to block emails from your ex girlfriend/boyfriend? Do you want to block those annoying offers and newsletters that reach your inbox? Well here is a way to block all those unwanted and annoying emails that you do not want to see or read! With this trick you can block individual email address or the whole domain from which you do not want the emails to come from. Here are the step-by-step instructions to do this.

For Gmail
1. Login to your account

2. At the top-right corner, click on Settings

3. Under Settings, click on Filters

4. You’ll now see an option “Create a new filter“, click on it

5. Now in the From field enter the email address from which you do not want to receive the emails

For ex. you may enter john@gmail .com in the From field to block all incoming emails from this address. However if you want to block the whole domain then use the following syntax: *@xyz.com. Now all the incoming emails from the domain xyz.com will be blocked.

6. Click on Next Step, select the action you’d like to take on the blocked emails. You may select the option Delete it so that the blocked email is moved to trash. To unblock the email, all you need to do is just delete the filter that you’ve created.

For Yahoo

1. Login to your account

2. At the top-right corner, click on Options

3. A drop down menu appears, now click on More options

4. In the left panel select the option Filters and click on create or edit filters

5. Now click on Add

6. In the next screen, give a name to your filter and in the From header field enter the email address that you want to block.

Fox ex. john@gmail.com or if you want to block an entire domain then just enter @xyz.com. Dont enter *@xyz.com. Select the option Move the message to: Trash and click on Save Changes.

For Hotmail

1. Login to your account

2. At the top-right corner, click on Options

3. A drop down menu appears, now click on More options

4. Click on Safe and blocked senders link under Junk e-mail

5. Now click on Blocked senders

6. Type in the email address that you want to block under blocked e-mail address or domain field.

For ex. Enter john@yahoo.com to block the individual email address or just enter xyz.com to block the entire domain.

That’s it. You no longer receive those annoying emails in your inbox. Keep your inbox clean and tidy. I hope this post helps. pass your comments! grin
Re: Hacking by Real14all: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2010
How can i join. I have great interest
Re: Hacking by ifecomtn: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2010
i need to meet a good hacker that i will be byeing good stuff from his hand,
Re: Hacking by david20365: 3:11am On Sep 23, 2010
can some one pls help me with credit card to register in adult friend finder, pls response should me sent to david20365@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Iwp Server That Opens Restricted Sites! / DVD Video Playback Problem / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.