Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Snail Faming Made Easy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Snail Faming Made Easy (947 Views)

Snail Fattening Feed Now Available. / Start A Snail Farm Business–understanding The Profit Potential Of Rearing Snails / Heliculture (snail Farming) Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Faming Made Easy by akings100: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
Do wish to venture into snail farming? Then grab a copy of my comprehensive and detailed manual for just 2000. Interested? Call Akin on 08025465708.
Re: Snail Faming Made Easy by Thethy(m): 2:13am On Sep 12, 2010
Watch film on New Methodology of Snail Farming:  http://www.livevideo.com/video/FF0DE838CEDC4D0789DF332F09CBAAF6/new-methodology-on-snail-farmi.aspx

Practical information is very important in snail farming.Get it Right.

Re: Snail Faming Made Easy by zogo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
In business you must understand seasons. Heliculture (Snail Farming) is very lucrative as you have very few Nigerians in the business, this gives people in it huge profit potentials. Snails can be exported to any part of the country and even abroad.

The best time to venture into Heliculture (snail farming) is the rainy season; this as snails tend to survive more in rainy season to dry season because they do well in moist (wet) environment. They dont survive in dry and hot places. Another fact about heliculture is that its one of the cheapest scientific farming areas anyone can venture into because of its cost effectiveness. You dont need any big space for it. Even a student can venture into heliculture. you don't need any practical training or seminar. All you need is a guide. We simplified the system for you. All the information you need to embark on heliculture is compiled in my e-book- SCIENTIFIC SNAIL FARMING- A-DO-IT-YOURSELF GUIDE.

To grab the e-book for a give away price just dial my number. Attached Below is the e-book cover page.

To ur Success!

Gideon Wealth

(1) (Reply)

Image Maker / Onique Bliss Magazine(FREE PUBLICITY) / I Need Email Processing And Free Lancer Job Plssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.