Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts (1285 Views)

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? / Who Will You Hug First? / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
cry As a Nigerian, When last did you hug your father?

As far as I can recall, I haven't and I'am feeling guilty.

Lalasticlala and co, when last did you hug your father?

#HugYourDad
#Tommorow might me late

Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by SUPERPACK: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Never in my life, abi you want make them call town hall meeting for my head.
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Kdon2: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Never in my life, abi you want make them call town hall meeting for my head.

The last time he beat my mum.
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by MelaninGold(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
8th September,2018.
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Hug ke?Maybe when I was a toddler.

The kind authoritarian relationship we have with our father is what I don't want with my kids. I correct them but I have a way of bringing them close and they are my friends.

3 Likes

Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by scarybeeeee: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Three days ago.
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by babyfaceafrica: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2019
how will that help?....women that hug each other...does that reduce the high rate of malice and deciet they display?....I respect my dad. and that is enough

2 Likes

Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Rosarie(f): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2019
I can not remember at alll
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by MsFaith: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin
Hug ke?Maybe when I was a toddler.

The kind authoritarian relationship we have with our father is what I don't want with my kids. I correct them but I have a way of bringing them close and they are my friends.
Truth is most fathers are not friendly to their children that's why we find it difficult to do some lovely dovey things with our fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Makschinchin: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
MsFaith:

Truth is most fathers are not friendly to their children that's why we find it difficult to do some lovely dovey things with our fathers.

You're absolutely right..

Fathers and their ego sha. Even the Bible mentioned specifically, "Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger".
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yesterday,
My first love.
No man can ever come close.

Love you papi cry cry

1 Like

Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by ImaIma1(f): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nigerian fathers need to break down the protective walls around them and allow their children be close to them
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Amuocha: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Yesterday, My first love. No man can ever come close.
Love you papi cry cry
This is rare sha

Hug my papa ke he would think I want to strangle him grin grin
Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
virgoquin:

This is rare sha

Hug my papa ke he would think I want to strangle him grin grin

Hahaha, you are so funny. Your dad na military?

Seriously my dad is a very different one.

Sometime ago my bro did something really annoying and my mum was just defending him like Ramos. So, my dad said "don't mind your mum. You know everybody has who hold their remote control?"

With plenty vex I said "No, it is not fair. You who has your own?"

He looked at me with a smile and said "you na"

Chai!!! I started crying. Naso catarrh full my nose, I was already stammering out of anger. He came close to me and told me to let it go. I was na saying "daddy it is because of you o"

He said "ehn, I know. If not that I live here, you will burn down this house." grin

Naso I burst into laughter. I love that man!

1 Like

Re: SO Touchy:when Last Did You Hug Your Father? - Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hahaha, you are so funny. Your dad na military?

Seriously my dad is a very different one.

Sometime ago my bro did something really annoying and my mum was just defending him like Ramos. So, my dad said "don't mind your mum. You know everybody has who hold their remote control?"

With plenty vex I said "No, it is not fair. You who has your own?"

He looked at me with a smile and said "you na"

Chai!!! I started crying. Naso catarrh full my nose, I was already stammering out of anger. He came close to me and told me to let it go. I was na saying "daddy it is because of you o"

He said "ehn, I know. If not that I live here, you will burn down this house." grin

Naso I burst into laughter. I love that man!
He is not a military man oo grin grin.

He is one of those strict and uptight fathers we have in Nigeria.

The time I know he is happy is when he starts calling me chichi baby my head use to swell up grin grin till this day if you want to make me smile like a baby just call me that

The one that made me laugh at him like crazy was on father's day.He came back from church and he was like I have been keeping you stubborn children silent since today.

Are you not aware that today is father's day and none of you have wished me happy father's day cheesy we laughed out loud

(1) (Reply)

Wives And Career / A Set Of Imported Dining Table & Chairs For Urgent Sale At Giveaway Price / Depressed: I Need Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.