Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? (21247 Views)

How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / My Wife Is Always Sad Whenever I Send Money To My Family / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by obembet(f): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
I understand that most Nigerian are passing through alot currently because of situations of the nation. Some people are even find it so difficult to eat 3 times in a day which make them forget Thier dear parents.

Despite our challenges, we need to understand that we still have more strength to achieve so many things unlike our parents who only depends on us.

So let me put this to your my dear Nairalanders, when last did you send money to your dear parents?

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fuxthecops

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yesterday evening.
Last Bullet:
Op, is that you below? You are extremely handsome. grin grin

33 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
It’s still the other way round for me (based on weekly alerts) � but I’m here to read lies.

19 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by EtinosaDLaw(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
It’s still the other way round for me (based on weekly alerts) � but I’m here to read lies.

No wonder you're here from morning till night supporting a known criminal to be President. You don't care because you're still being given money by your folks. Whether Nigeria burn or not, e nor concern you

256 Likes 23 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Pells: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rozross:
Your olosho work should be enough for you to send them money weekly
Try to send something even if na recharge card wink cheesy
At all at all na e bad pass grin grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by internationalman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pray make you get parents like Otedola and Dangote them, na them go still dey send you money even after you don marry.

While some parents keep taunting their children for being too old living and depending on them, others are are feeling too lonely and would even pay their children to park in with them.

To keep the world moving and economy going, certain things are unbalanced to maintain equilibrium.

Life nor go ever balance
Life nor go ever b

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by internationalman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pells:

Your olosho work should be enough for you to send them money weekly
At all at all na e bad pass grin grin

Girls go soon leave this site for una

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yesterday around this time actually

9 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na me still dey chop their money. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Lonestar124: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Since April this year, God will understand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dad ~ last week

Mum ~ Two days ago.

cheesy

16 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by NwaNimo1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
2015.....GEJ Era

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ThePolemicist: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
This useless “jeun omo” syndrome..
It’s good to do what you can and not beyond yourself.
The emotional and societal blackmail is really unnecessary.
We have sacrificed soo much on the altar of sentimentality and it hasn’t gotten us very far.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by verybadmouth(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last week

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ThePolemicist: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
People will say they gave so and so for you..
But I’ll say.. So did their parents. And I too will do same.
They had a choice to have me & also had a choice to be responsible. Both for which I am grateful.
I feel everyone should plan their lives properly so as not to be liabilities or exclusively dependable on your children.
Investments and other measures should be put in place to arrange for the retirement times.
The viscous cycle has to continue. Don’t hamper the quality of life for the younger generation.
Contribute not solely cater for.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by TA4TA4: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Haven't sent in years ....na them dey send to me ....na so I dey celebrate anytime them send me money grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55juydKTJj0

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Romanoff(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Monthly, sometimes, twice.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by lazkizz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
You
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Nangels: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Last week

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Hambivert: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sparogatively

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by SirJerrie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Momcy.
2 weeks ago.

internationalman:
Pray make you get parents like Otedola and Dangote them, na them go still dey send you money even after you don marry.

Pray make you get money like Otedola and Dangote them, so dat you fit still dey send your children money even after dem don marry.

Parents time don pass...
Na our Turn now.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by OreoPaschal(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sent money to my Mum in April. I promised them this month end, hope it gets better for me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by ecolime(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
I'm an adult-orphan.

Wish my parents were alive to receive credit alerts from me cry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Michelle70(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
last month

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by JASONjnr(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mumsy is on a steady payroll

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by MilesMaxwell: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Today
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by Impregnable101: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
angry
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by GreaterFuture(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by noble71(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
shocked
Placed mine on monthly Salary. Do the same if you can afford it.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? by xynerise: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
I buy foodstuff and beverages for them almost every weekend. Sub their Cable TV.
They are the sweetest people alive

54 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do Men Want? / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? / Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.