Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? (6855 Views)

Does The Bible Really Condemn Marrying More Than One Wife? / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
TVSA:

shocked shocked
There is error there except if you want to be mischievous in your interpretation. The bible did not say God permitted satan to do it. It was plainly stated in Job what transpired between God and Satan, but in this case, you are just inferring. That is just your own extra-biblical explanation to suit yourself and get your holy book out of the hook. Are you saying everything Satan did in the bible was the work of God?
So the options here are only error or mischievous interpretation? How are you being an honest debater here?

Why does the Bible have to say it there when it teaches the principle everywhere else?

In the New Testament, at least two people were deliberately exposed to Satan's attack for blasphemy. There is another one in 1 Corinthians 5 who was given over to Satan too for blatant sexual immorality. Paul himself testified that God gave him a "messenger of Satan" to buffet him and keep him from becoming proud.

It is completely unreasonable to demand that a text always in each and every instance enunciate a principle that it has already established and that should be taken for granted.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by TVSA: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

So the options here are only error or mischievous interpretation? How are you out being an honest debater here?

Why does the Bible have to say it there when it teaches the principle everywhere else?

In the New Testament, at least two people were deliberately exposed to Satan's attack for blasphemy. There is another one in 1 Corinthians 5 who was given over to Satan too for blatant sexual immorality. Paul himself testified that God gave him a "messenger of Satan" to buffet him and keep him from becoming proud.

It is completely unreasonable to demand that a text always in each and every instance enunciate a principle that it has already established and that should be taken for granted.

What are you insinuating guy? That we should assume bible said something when it did not say so? grin grin Just stop, so we should assume God was using Satan throughout the bible? Who authors sin God or Satan?
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by adelee777: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
You failed to state which verses

Read the stories in those chapters with emphasis on their first verses.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by adelee777: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

There is no error here.

Satan often gets special permission from God to harm believers. We see this in the example of Job and King Saul, at least (other examples abound).

In other words, Satan can be a tool in God's Hand for both testing and punishment for His Children. So, both verses are stating the same truth in two different but legitimate ways.

Wow! Thanks for this explanation. Never thought of it that way. God bless you in Jesus Name bro.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by OkCornel(m): 3:35am On Apr 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

My regular customer. I was expecting you to jump in when the thread has gotten to page 20, but you decided to surprise me today. grin

If I finish with you here, you'll start crying and asking if I'm born again like you did on the other thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

alBHAGDADI:

Since when did the word Humble become synonymous with rape? The usage of the word humble is not to connote rape but to show that her pride has been taken. What is her pride? Her virginity is her pride which the man has taken. That single act makes her less desireable in those days because no man wanted to marry a non-virgin. And since the sexual act was not rape but consensual, the man is asked to marry the lady so she won't have difficulty finding a husband.

Interesting perspective cheesy cheesy cheesy, so that means any maiden involved in consensual sex is automatically humbled by the man abi? are you really listening to yourself?

alBHAGDADI:

Don't you know that Satan also has his own Hebrew and Greek manuscripts? Don't you know that that's where all these modern versions got translated from?

Now this is the height of dishonesty. alBHAGDADI, I challenge you to bring the Hebrew words for those scriptures and translate them directly to English. Then if you truly understand English... tell us how "TO LAY HOLD OF" does not connote the use of force in what you dubiously want people to believe is consensual sex.

If you hesitate, I'll do the honors of bringing those Hebrew words from the other thread on this particular topic...

Come and wail thereafter and be asking if someone is born again...while you keep lying shamelessly everywhere you go...
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by MuttleyLaff: 6:17am On Apr 16, 2019
OkCornel:
Please help me tell the OP that if Deuteronomy 22 v 28 is not talking about rape... then why does Deuteronomy 22 v 29 clearly mention that the lady is humbled after that incident?
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days

The funny thing about this stubborn OP is that he thinks the Bible was originally written in King James Version. I have told him to get the Hebrew Bible and convert the words used in that passage to English and see what it means... till date he has dodged that task...
"When the Bible says a man lay hold onto a woman and laid with her, it doesn't mean rape but consensual sex. The same Bible clearly spelt out what rape is when it said the rapist should be stoned if the woman cries out. But if shoe doesn't, then it means they both consented to it.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

Now, where in the below verse does it say that a father should collect bride price after his daughter has cried out of rape?
"
- by alBHAGDADI: 8:41am On Apr 07

alBHAGDADI, it is rape and it is Exodus 22:17, where, it says, that a father could collect bride price after his daughter has cried out of rape. It is the father, who has the final say, whether the man can or cannot marry his raped daughter.

alBHAGDADI:
My regular customer. I was expecting you to jump in when the thread has gotten to page 20, but you decided to surprise me today. grin
Since when did the word Humble become synonymous with rape? The usage of the word humble is not to connote rape but to show that her pride has been taken. What is her pride? Her virginity is her pride which the man has taken. That single act makes her less desireable in those days because no man wanted to marry a non-virgin. And since the sexual act was not rape but consensual, the man is asked to marry the lady so she won't have difficulty finding a husband.

Don't you know that Satan also has his own Hebrew and Greek manuscripts? Don't you know that that's where all these modern versions got translated from?
"... guys, dont seem to know nwanne, my customer mi, daada ni, nwanne alBHAGDADI.

Let me introduce you to who alBHAGDADI is and what he stands for. He is a certified and bonafide pharisaical, intolerant, bigoted, narrow-minded, small-minded tithe merchant who validates, spreads and promotes obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing and by cherry picking, would with great effort or energy, say and do anything or something to have legal right or a just claim to receive or have something to do with the sense of entitlement to obligatory or imposed ecclesiastical monitised tithing. All this, his posts upandan the forum, about old testament laws being valid etcetera, is a ruse, a ruse for tithing, an exercise in smoke and mirrors for me.

He is my very good customer. We have regular transactions together. The most recent one, I have asked him many times over, to please and kindly in a way that a two year old can understand, that's if at all if he really does know, to soon explain to us, the reason behind why, in the Bible, God said cross dressing is an abomination to Him. and that women should abstain from wearing what belongs to men, likewise men what belongs to women, but this request seems to be hard and difficult for him to deliver and give answers to
"
- by MuttleyLaff: 3:41pm On Apr 09

Ehn ehn, so you too sef alBHAGDADI, don begin get "regular customer" too kwa? So na so, you now begin call OkCornel your regular customer.?

2 Likes

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You just said too many words but nothing in them matches with the BIble. This shows that they are words of your own, and such happens when one is trying to justify an evil doctrine which can only be inspired by an evil man or an evil translation. Now let's see how you got it all wrong.

1. You claim that there were no riffraffs neither did Israel have lowlife people. According to you, every adult male had real estates and were okay enough. You speak as if you existed in those day and also as if the Bible clearly said the same thing. If everyone was okay then, how come God ordered that people should ensure they pay tithe so that poor people like widows, orphans etc could feed? Aren't there 18 year old orphans capable of rape? Also, your claim that irresponsible children didn't exist then for there to be rape because parents report then and they are stoned is quite silly. What if a responsible child commits his first after of irresponsibility and it amounts to rape? You even sound as if it was everyone in Israel then that were rich and okay and that the land had no poor men, as if the God we serve today is partial that he blessed them totally in those days unlike today. No bro, they were poor people and lazy people as well, the Bible is full of verses about them. Even Jesus confirmed it when he said we shall always have the poor among us. So your talk of everyone having a real estate is just junk from you and not the Bible.

Now if four men rape a woman, will the four of them marry her? Can you see how silly your understanding of the Bible verse is?

2. John Wycliffe's version was translated from the Latin Vulgate, not from the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts, that's why it was deemed unreliable and something still inspired by the Catholic Church which as rejected.

Mind you, age matters but what matters more is correctness. I'm glad you admit that KJV is accurate than John Wycliffe's version. Do you know that most of these modern Bible versions claim to be older than the KJV? That's because they say they were translated from manuscripts older than the one KJV was translated from. Guess what? The same Satan corrupting the word of God today was also warned of during the days of Paul and has been doing it since the Garden of Eden. How do we know which version is best? We put then to the test. Read thread below to see how other versions have been corrupting God's word.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

You claim there's no perfect word of God in English language. This is why I say some Christians are a shame. You mean God who said he will protect his word now no longer can, that's why we don't know which is his perfect word?

Well, he has a perfect word in English and it's the king James Version. Your statement so far is why I call some Christians shame.

You are a quarrelsome man. You might also be a dishonest one, judging by your responses.

1. I did not claim that there were no riff-raffs. I said that there weren't supposed to be. By Israelite law, wayward sons were to be killed, and young men inherited land to farm and provide for themselves and their family. No one was supposed to be poor (Deuteronomy 15:4). That is why the law was made the way that it was.

Of course, the law was never followed by Israel for any significant length of time, so there were always "men of Belial" who could do despicable things to women, and no one in their right mind would think to make the woman marry them. This is one place where we would find the Lord warning against following the Law slavishly without understanding its purpose, like He did the Pharisees.

As for your question about four men raping a woman, the Sadducees asked the Lord Jesus a similar question about resurrection. I'll give you the same answer He gave to them: it is because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God that you talk as you do.

2. I did not admit anything about KJV. I told you in my first post that it is one of the best translations of the Bible around. It does have problems because it was translated from poor material, but the scholars did an exceptional job for their time. Ever since the translation was made in the 17th century, better material has come to light from which better translations have been made.

As for modern versions claiming to be older, I've never heard the claim.

I did not claim that there is no perfect Word of God in English. I said that there is no perfect translation of the Word of God. No translation is inspired any more than any interpretation of the Bible is inspired.

4 Likes

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
grasp and taking possession doesn't mean rape but me taking a woman as mine during intercourse. I possess her and be man over her. Or do you expect me to have sex with her from a distance like with Bluetooth? I simply lay hold of her and be manly. It doesn't mean rape
I don't think you are right. I also notice that you didn't explain away "seize". Perhaps, you also seize a woman and "be manly" too?

3 Likes

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You guys didn't have to spell it out before one can educe that you mean God once supported rape. Once you know that a lowly man can decide to become in-laws with a king or the high and mighty simply by raping their daughter, then you will see that you clearly stated that God supported rape.

Imagine a lowlife, which existed in the days of Israel, raping your daughter and you are a rich man. Today you would want him killed or jailed. But sadly, you say God said his kind must marry the victim. That means if a lowlife wants to end his misery of poverty, all he some had to do was find a way to rape King David's daughter, and viola he becomes in-laws with a king. This means people can deliberately become rapist just to escape poverty, not mainly because of sexual urge. Can you now see clearly?
The way I see it, you put words in other people's mouths to convince yourself that you are right. Of course, that is called lying. My position is quite clearly defined, and it does not say that God supports rape in any form.

4 Likes

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2019
TVSA:

What are you insinuating guy? That we should assume bible said something when it did not say so? grin grin Just stop, so we should assume God was using Satan throughout the bible? Who authors sin God or Satan?
I didn't insinuate a thing. I said without mincing words that there is no error in those two verses because what was said is consistent with what the Bible teaches everywhere else.

If one version of the story says that God got angry with Israel and He instructed David to number Israel, so that Israel got punished, and another said that Satan stood up against Israel and provoked David to number Israel, I will take for granted that what happened there is exactly the same as what happened when Satan stood up against Job, and with God's Permission tested him grievously. That is a natural conclusion to make. It is not forced on the text. The text itself provides a way to understand things like that that would ordinarily have been incomprehensible.

But, obviously, an atheist has a vested interest in having the Bible wrong or incomprehensible, so you will pretend as hard as you can that this is a completely unacceptable way of telling a story - even though you would never behave the same way with some other book you read.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2019
adelee777:

Wow! Thanks for this explanation. Never thought of it that way. God bless you in Jesus Name bro.
Thank you for your kind words. Grace remain with you too.

1 Like

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by MuttleyLaff: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2019
JeromeBlack:
ONE of my many problems with Christianity. A good God giving permission to an evil spirit to commit evil on the righteous.
It is out of a black pot that white pap comes out from JeromeBlack. You even cant make omelette without getting someone to break the eggs.

1 Like

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by JeromeBlack: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It is out of a black pot that white pap comes out from JeromeBlack. You even cant make omelette without getting someone to break the eggs.

Not in this case. Good does not always come from evil.

Maybe God should test you with Satan like he did Job. Kill your children and then curse you with a debilitating skin disease.

Or maybe your daughter should be raped and then forced to marry her rapist.

Maybe only then will you see how foolish your religion is.

1 Like

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by alBHAGDADI: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I don't think you are right. I also notice that you didn't explain away "seize". Perhaps, you also seize a woman and "be manly" too?
Just cos a dictionary tells you that seize is synonymous with grasp doesn't mean. both words can be used interchangeably all the time. Try to note that. Knowing that will prevent you from using those words wrongly.

The teacher grasp hold off my book

The teacher seized my book

Both sentences carry different meanings.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by alBHAGDADI: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

The way I see it, you put words in other people's mouths to convince yourself that you are right. Of course, that is called lying. My position is quite clearly defined, and it does not say that God supports rape in any form.

With one mouth, you say God never supported rape.

With another mouth, you say he said a rapist must marry his victim, which sounds like good news to a guy who will see it as an opportunity to have a beautiful girl from a well to do family. All he has to do is rape her and stand on the law which says rapists should marry their victim. Isn't it clear by now that your stance says God supports rape?

Can you now see that I didn't put words in anybody's mouth but showed them the implication of their careless utterance?
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by alBHAGDADI: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

You are a quarrelsome man. You might also be a dishonest one, judging by your responses.

1. I did not claim that there were no riff-raffs. I said that there weren't supposed to be. By Israelite law, wayward sons were to be killed, and young men inherited land to farm and provide for themselves and their family. No one was supposed to be poor (Deuteronomy 15:4). That is why the law was made the way that it was.

Of course, the law was never followed by Israel for any significant length of time, so there were always "men of Belial" who could do despicable things to women, and no one in their right mind would think to make the woman marry them. This is one place where we would find the Lord warning against following the Law slavishly without understanding its purpose, like He did the Pharisees.

As for your question about four men raping a woman, the Sadducees asked the Lord Jesus a similar question about resurrection. I'll give you the same answer He gave to them: it is because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God that you talk as you do.

2. I did not admit anything about KJV. I told you in my first post that it is one of the best translations of the Bible around. It does have problems because it was translated from poor material, but the scholars did an exceptional job for their time. Ever since the translation was made in the 17th century, better material has come to light from which better translations have been made.

As for modern versions claiming to be older, I've never heard the claim.

I did not claim that there is no perfect Word of God in English. I said that there is no perfect translation of the Word of God. No translation is inspired any more than any interpretation of the Bible is inspired.

grin I had a good laugh reading this post. It shows how you are trying to explain your folly.

1. You stated that there weren't supposed to be any poor person in Israel, as if Israel was no longer part of this world then.

Look at how you shifted the goal post when you spoke of the sons of Belial aka sons of devil raping a woman. I thought you said God's law said a rapist must marry his victim. How come you are here saying the sons of belial aren't entitled to the same benefit of that law as rapists? grin

Where is is written that they are not entitled to it too? Oh, you want to apply common sense against what you say the law of God clearly stated? grin

Look at how you tried to escape from answering the question on whether four men who raped a woman will be forced to marry her. Mind you, the discussion between Jesus and the Sadducees bare no correlation with this case here. Jesus and the Sadducees were talking about a woman marrying more men and who will be her husband in the kingdom of God in heaven Here we are talking about rape by four men and who will the woman's husband here on Earth. Are you beginning to see your foolishness in saying God once supported rape?

Better materials? Have you checked those materials to see their blatant errors which reflect in these modern Bibles? I can show you tonnes of errors in your modern Bibles, but I dare you to show me one in the KJV. Check the link I gave you for a few of the error packed in your modern translations inspired by so-called better materials.

There's a perfect translation of the word of God in English and it is the KJV. Prove me wrong by showing me the errors which make you think it's not the perfect translation. At least, I've shown you those of other translations.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by MuttleyLaff: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Not in this case. Good does not always come from evil.

Maybe God should test you with Satan like he did Job. Kill your children and then curse you with a debilitating skin disease.

Or maybe your daughter should be raped and then forced to marry her rapist.

Maybe only then will you see how foolish your religion is.
Evil is the absence of good JeromeBlack.

JeromeBlack, please behave and don't be wishing om someone else what you wouldn't, not even jokingly wish on yourself or any of your darling dear close family members.

JeromeBlack, did you not read where above I typed the father has the last word whether a rapist marries or not marries his raped daughter? You pretending you didn't, right?

Also please stop with this your disproportionate talking

1 Like

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

alBHAGDADI:
Just cos a dictionary tells you that seize is synonymous with grasp doesn't mean. both words can be used interchangeably all the time. Try to note that. Knowing that will prevent you from using those words wrongly.

alBHAGDADI the teacher grasped hold off your book to do what with it huh? The teacher seized your book to do what with it, hmm?

You see your problems are well known and diagnosed here on the Religion forum alBHAGDADI, and on top of your problems, is the issue of context, you don't take context into consideration and that is why you always opt for proof-texting

1 Like

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This is too obvious a falsehood to warrant a response.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

With one mouth, you say God never supported rape.

With another mouth, you say he said a rapist must marry his victim, which sounds like good news to a guy who will see it as an opportunity to have a beautiful girl from a well to do family. All he has to do is rape her and stand on the law which says rapists should marry their victim. Isn't it clear by now that your stance says God supports rape?

Can you now see that I didn't put words in anybody's mouth but showed them the implication of their careless utterance?
No, I'm afraid it is not. If it was, then I see no reason why Amnon should not have been thrilled that he succeeded at raping a virgin that he would otherwise never have had a shot at marrying since she was his half-sister.

What seems clear to me is the quarrelsome attitude and the dishonesty I mentioned earlier as coming from you.

1 Like

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by Ihedinobi3: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

grin I had a good laugh reading this post. It shows how you are trying to explain your folly.

1. You stated that there weren't supposed to be any poor person in Israel, as if Israel was no longer part of this world then.

Look at how you shifted the goal post when you spoke of the sons of Belial aka sons of devil raping a woman. I thought you said God's law said a rapist must marry his victim. How come you are here saying the sons of belial aren't entitled to the same benefit of that law as rapists? grin

Where is is written that they are not entitled to it too? Oh, you want to apply common sense against what you say the law of God clearly stated? grin

Look at how you tried to escape from answering the question on whether four men who raped a woman will be forced to marry her. Mind you, the discussion between Jesus and the Sadducees bare no correlation with this case here. Jesus and the Sadducees were talking about a woman marrying more men and who will be her husband in the kingdom of God in heaven Here we are talking about rape by four men and who will the woman's husband here on Earth. Are you beginning to see your foolishness in saying God once supported rape?

Better materials? Have you checked those materials to see their blatant errors which reflect in these modern Bibles? I can show you tonnes of errors in your modern Bibles, but I dare you to show me one in the KJV. Check the link I gave you for a few of the error packed in your modern translations inspired by so-called better materials.

There's a perfect translation of the word of God in English and it is the KJV. Prove me wrong by showing me the errors which make you think it's not the perfect translation. At least, I've shown you those of other translations.
1. Obviously I was just quoting a Bible verse about that, so it is the Lord Himself Whom you are mocking, not me.

As for your other comments, I don't really see much of worth to respond to in them.

Obviously, if the Law was followed, there would be no "sons of Belial" (a Bible term: see Deuteronomy 13:13 among other passages).

As for applying common sense, the Law commanded that no work was to be done on the Sabbath, but the priests and Levites still carried out their duties in the Temple without blame. The Law also said that no one but the priests was to eat the Shewbread, but David ate it and was held blameless too. The Lord used these two examples to teach the Pharisees later that they did not understand the Law that they were pretending to care so much about. The Pharisees had been complaining that his disciples were harvesting and eating grain as they walked through fields on the Sabbath. That was what our Lord was responding to. Evidently, therefore, it only makes sense to conclude that if a son of Belial raped an Israelite virgin, it would actually violate the spirit of the Law to give her to him in marriage, since he himself should not even be alive in the first place.

As for the parallel between your hypothetical and that of the Sadducees, I believe that that is about as obvious as it could possibly get. The Sadducees thought that they were being smart in attacking the doctrine of the Resurrection with a common sense application of the Law. That was foolish since they did not believe the Law in the first place, and therefore did not even understand it. You did the same thing. As I told you, if the Law had been kept in Israel, Israelite virgins would be protected by the law of rape. Because the law was not kept, they were not. If there were as many as even two men who would gang up to rape an Israelite virgin, then the land itself had a problem. In fact, this happened in a Benjaminite city when a Levite had his concubine raped to death by a gang of wicked men who had actually come to rape him at the home of his host for the night.

The result of that action was that the Lord Himself punished the eleven tribes with multiple defeats at Benjamin's hand when they went to discipline them for their wickedness. In the end, however, the whole tribe of Benjamin was nearly exterminated for that wickedness.

This is to demonstrate that if rape comes to the point you have just spoken of, then it is because the Law was not being kept by the larger community in the first place. It would then be hypocritical to give the virgin to her rapist since he clearly would not care very much to be a responsible husband to the woman in question, and the Law was designed to protect the woman, not to reward the man's wickedness as you seem to want very much for it to be.

2. As for the errors, no translation is free from them. Some have slightly more, some have slightly less, but in general, the errors are less than 1% of the material. So, you wouldn't really be proving anything by showing me errors in other translations. I know that they have them: that's why I read multiple translations including the KJV and the NKJV, which both have errors too. I compare them and try to get at the best renderings of the meanings in the original languages. More than that, since I have a pastor-teaching gift and aspire to a pastor-teaching ministry, I am also studying the original languages themselves so that I can read the manuscripts themselves and cut out the problems of translation.

3. As for proving you wrong, I'm not interested. I came to your thread because I desired a discussion about the Truth. I love to discuss the Bible especially with others who love the Lord and love His Truth above all. Of course, I knew your antecedents, and therefore did not expect much of value from discussing with you. But I embraced the exercise - albeit with hesitation - in order to give myself a spiritual work-out. You've been combative from the get-go, just like I knew that you would be. I have not answered you to prove anything. I have only used every opportunity here to exercise myself in biblical thinking. Your questions and challenges have only presented me with an opportunity to recall things I have learned, and make new connections in things I already knew. In other words, instead of mutually encouraging each other in the Truth, as two believers can and should, I have only been able to encourage myself alone, just as I do when antichristians attack my faith in the Lord and His Word.

As I said before, I won't argue with you about what you want to believe. You are free to believe it. You will answer to the Lord for it, not to me. I will also, just like you, answer to the Lord for what I believe, which is why I look to the Bible for what to believe. So if you want to be proved wrong, look elsewhere. I am not going to do that. I think your error is already obvious. I think that if you loved the Truth, you would already see it. I think that your demand to be proved wrong is nothing more than a desire to try to co-opt others into your error.

2 Likes

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by alBHAGDADI: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

1. Obviously I was just quoting a Bible verse about that, so it is the Lord Himself Whom you are mocking, not me.

As for your other comments, I don't really see much of worth to respond to in them.

Obviously, if the Law was followed, there would be no "sons of Belial" (a Bible term: see Deuteronomy 13:13 among other passages).

As for applying common sense, the Law commanded that no work was to be done on the Sabbath, but the priests and Levites still carried out their duties in the Temple without blame. The Law also said that no one but the priests was to eat the Shewbread, but David ate it and was held blameless too. The Lord used these two examples to teach the Pharisees later that they did not understand the Law that they were pretending to care so much about. The Pharisees had been complaining that his disciples were harvesting and eating grain as they walked through fields on the Sabbath. That was what our Lord was responding to. Evidently, therefore, it only makes sense to conclude that if a son of Belial raped an Israelite virgin, it would actually violate the spirit of the Law to give her to him in marriage, since he himself should not even be alive in the first place.

As for the parallel between your hypothetical and that of the Sadducees, I believe that that is about as obvious as it could possibly get. The Sadducees thought that they were being smart in attacking the doctrine of the Resurrection with a common sense application of the Law. That was foolish since they did not believe the Law in the first place, and therefore did not even understand it. You did the same thing. As I told you, if the Law had been kept in Israel, Israelite virgins would be protected by the law of rape. Because the law was not kept, they were not. If there were as many as even two men who would gang up to rape an Israelite virgin, then the land itself had a problem. In fact, this happened in a Benjaminite city when a Levite had his concubine raped to death by a gang of wicked men who had actually come to rape him at the home of his host for the night.

The result of that action was that the Lord Himself punished the eleven tribes with multiple defeats at Benjamin's hand when they went to discipline them for their wickedness. In the end, however, the whole tribe of Benjamin was nearly exterminated for that wickedness.

This is to demonstrate that if rape comes to the point you have just spoken of, then it is because the Law was not being kept by the larger community in the first place. It would then be hypocritical to give the virgin to her rapist since he clearly would not care very much to be a responsible husband to the woman in question, and the Law was designed to protect the woman, not to reward the man's wickedness as you seem to want very much for it to be.

2. As for the errors, no translation is free from them. Some have slightly more, some have slightly less, but in general, the errors are less than 1% of the material. So, you wouldn't really be proving anything by showing me errors in other translations. I know that they have them: that's why I read multiple translations including the KJV and the NKJV, which both have errors too. I compare them and try to get at the best renderings of the meanings in the original languages. More than that, since I have a pastor-teaching gift and aspire to a pastor-teaching ministry, I am also studying the original languages themselves so that I can read the manuscripts themselves and cut out the problems of translation.

3. As for proving you wrong, I'm not interested. I came to your thread because I desired a discussion about the Truth. I love to discuss the Bible especially with others who love the Lord and love His Truth above all. Of course, I knew your antecedents, and therefore did not expect much of value from discussing with you. But I embraced the exercise - albeit with hesitation - in order to give myself a spiritual work-out. You've been combative from the get-go, just like I knew that you would be. I have not answered you to prove anything. I have only used every opportunity here to exercise myself in biblical thinking. Your questions and challenges have only presented me with an opportunity to recall things I have learned, and make new connections in things I already knew. In other words, instead of mutually encouraging each other in the Truth, as two believers can and should, I have only been able to encourage myself alone, just as I do when antichristians attack my faith in the Lord and His Word.

As I said before, I won't argue with you about what you want to believe. You are free to believe it. You will answer to the Lord for it, not to me. I will also, just like you, answer to the Lord for what I believe, which is why I look to the Bible for what to believe. So if you want to be proved wrong, look elsewhere. I am not going to do that. I think your error is already obvious. I think that if you loved the Truth, you would already see it. I think that your demand to be proved wrong is nothing more than a desire to try to co-opt others into your error.

A long pile of nothing that addresses my post

Push over.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by alBHAGDADI: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

No, I'm afraid it is not. If it was, then I see no reason why Amnon should not have been thrilled that he succeeded at raping a virgin that he would otherwise never have had a shot at marrying since she was his half-sister.

What seems clear to me is the quarrelsome attitude and the dishonesty I mentioned earlier as coming from you.

Stop applying deflective tactics. Address my post before coming up with fresh argument.

As for Amnon, he never loved Tamar and never had any intention of marrying her. What he had for her was lust, that's why he didn't listen to her when she said instead of forcing his way with her, he should ask for her hand from the king. If he truly loved her, he would have listened and done what she advised. But since it was lust he had for her, he simply carried out his true desire by raping her. That's why he didn't want to see her afterwards.

Can you see how your use of Amnon's case doesn't in any way address my post?

Stop using issues that don't correlate
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by alBHAGDADI: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
This is too obvious a falsehood to warrant a response.
An accusation with no evidence is similar to a false accusation.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by oaroloye(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
SHALOM!

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

GOD DOES NOT CHANGE, AND HIS WORD DOES NOT CHANGE: THESE ATTRIBUTES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.

I came under criticism for explaining to someone who asked whether it was a Sin to commit Suicide to escape Rape, that Suicide was a Sin, because it violates an Explicit Commandment of God:

. EXODUS 20:15.[b]

15. "Thou shalt not
Kill."

[b]BUT THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST RAPE- NOT IN THE REAL, THAT IS, KING JAMES VERSION, BIBLE, AT ALL!

The unjust persecution inflicted upon me will be paid for: make no mistake.

The despicable Hireling Minion of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA,® who his behind the cowardly pseudonym "ScienceWatch," leveled insane abuse against me- which could only have been ordered by his False Prophet Master.

Through it all, I constantly asked:

"SHOW US THE COMMANDMENT- SHOW US FROM THE WORD OF GOD!

Of course, he could not.

I expected that his insane tirade would rally all Righteous Christians to condemn him and his wicked Master.

His behavior was the best possible proof that that Church is WRONG.

However, there is more to it than that:

DOMINION PASTOR, TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, WHOM I HAD NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE, IN MY LIFE, WAS BEING RAILROADED FOR RAPE AND PEOPLE TRAFFICKING.

ScienceWatch's rhetoric clearly showed that he had been ordered by his Master to propagandize against TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, who was his Nigerian rival in South Africa.

TIMOTHY OMOTOSO'S WIFE DECLARED HIM INNOCENT; HE PROTESTED HIS INNOCENCE, BUT WILLINGLY SURRENDERED HIMSELF TO THE POLICE, WHO BETRAYED HIM, AND TREATED HIM AS AN ARMED AND DANGEROUS TERRORIST!

This was not the act of a guilty man.

This was the action of a despicably treacherous, ungrateful and wicked people.

THE WAY I HEARD IT, TIMOTHY OMOTOSO RAN AN ORPHANAGE FOR STREET-CHILDREN, AND GOT THEM ADOPTED INTO HOMES THAT LOOKED AFTER THEM.

If he took some of them for concubines, he had not violated any Commandments of GOD.

Also, I believe they were not chained up in dungeons, and were well versed in the operation of doors, windows, and telephones.

MY POINT BEING THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A FOREIGNER TO RUN AN ORPHANAGE- ABUSIVE OR OTHERWISE- WITHOUT THE COOPERATION OF THE LOCALS.

As far as I know, no local South African was ever co-indicted.

IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE-TRAFFICKING CHARGE COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE, IF HE DID NOT HAVE ANY LEGAL GOVERNMENT PERMIT TO RUN AN ORPHANAGE.

This is where a CLEAR-CASE OF SETUP is provable.

His SOUTH AFRICAN (OYINBO) LAWYER should have told him that he was violating the law.

He obviously told him that "ALL IS WELL," when it wasn't.

"STATUTORY RAPE" IS WHEN AN UNRELATED, UNLICENSED ADULT IS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH A MINOR.

You do not have to have TOUCHED the minor: in the eye of the LAW, THAT IS "RAPE."

I believe that THAT is what TIMOTHY OMOTOSO was REALLY charged with.

As for WHY? Besides competing with Tuberculosis Joshua,® HE INTERFERED IN LOCAL POLITICS.

The Bible says to the effect that if God sends you to prophesy Doom to a kingdom, you do not sit around eating and drinking in that kingdom.

Which is basically what TIMOTHY OMOTOSO did.

alBHAGDADI:

Yesterday, I came across a thread which shows Daddy Freeze attacking Pastor Kumuyi over his statement that women who wear men's wears are an abomination unto God. Such is found in the Bible...

Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV)
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the L ORD thy God.

Reacting to the biblical sound doctrine, Daddy Freeze stated that Pastor Kumuyi is wrong because the old law has been done away by Jesus Christ who died on the cross.

WHICH IS WHAT YOU AND EVERY CHRISTIAN WHO THINKS PAUL WAS A CHRISTIAN BELIEVES- YOU ARE DECEITFULLY DENYING IT, BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST NOW SEEING THE UGLY CONSEQUENCES.

alBHAGDADI:
I ask, did Jesus die so that men can now wear makeup and skirts with brassieres like cross-dressers? Jesus didn't she'd his blood for you to disobey his commandments, neither has God stopped seeing abomination as abomination. That's a whole another sermon anyway.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN PAUL, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

alBHAGDADI:

Daddy Freeze further stated that if Pastor Kumuyi must obey the verse against cross-dressing, then he must also tell people to obey the verse that says ''women should marry their rapist".

My head sparked when I saw the statement from him which he even buttressed with a Bible verse seen below.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 New International Version (NIV)
If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

An untrained Bible student will believe him and the verse above, but we that know that Satan has his own Bibles littered everywhere will not be fooled by the idea behind the above verse. The verse is clearly saying that our God who is merciful and a righteous judge will punish a lady by forcing her to marry the wicked human who raped her and took away her virginity.

Y'SRAELITES WERE SUPPOSED TO PREPARE TO SERVE GOD BY STUDYING THE SCRIPTURES FOR 7 YEARS FROM AGE 13-20: THEY MUST ATTAIN 7 LEVELS OF HEAVENLY WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

So that, by age 21, they are ready to live Sinless lives. If they cannot do this, they cannot be Y'sraelites.

It is besides the point that practically no one ever fulfilled this requirement, except some, if any, Prophets.

THE POINT IS THAT YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO JUDGE A RIGHTEOUS Y'SRAELITE TO BE "WICKED:" COMPARED TO THEM, GENTILES ARE MERE ANIMALS- MANY OF US EVEN SAY THAT.

So, you don't know what you are talking about, when you call a Y'sraelite Rapist "wicked."

alBHAGDADI:

First and foremost, let's remember that Satan boasted that he will be like the Most High God.

THAT IS A LIE- THE KING OF BABYLON SAID THAT- "LUCIFER" WAS NOT SATAN.

This is how Oyinbo Theology literally puts people in Mental Hospital.

alBHAGDADI:

Should we be surprised when we hear that he has created his own Bible too? It is from that Bible that Daddy Freeze quoted from which is the NIV. Not only is the NIV Satan's book, but also all these other new and modern versions which distort the word of God.

GET THIS STRAIGHT; EVERY BIBLE BELONGS TO SATAN- HE CREATED EVERY ONE OF THEM.

God NEVER authorized a "Bible."

Creating a Bible was like when Y'srael installed a KING. No Y'sraelite King really solved anything- not even Lord Yeshua.

alBHAGDADI:

The only true word of God out there today is the King James Version KJV, and that's where I will be waiting from to show you that God never supports rape.

THE KING JAMES VERSION CHRISTIANS HAD BEEN PRACTICING TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY FOR 48 YEARS, WHEN IT WAS PUBLISHED: IT WAS JUST AS CORRUPT AS ANY OTHER VERSION.

The only good thing about it, is that WE KNOW WHAT THOSE ERRORS ARE- we can compensate for them.

We were never supposed to use a "BIBLE."

Otherwise, Lord Yeshua would have written or compiled one.

From their quotations and phrasings, we know that Lord Yeshua and the New Testament Christians recognized the 12 Books removed from The original 78 Book KJV, called the Apocrypha.

We should all know that the Christians who compiled the Western Bible were as corrupt as they were crazy- ORIGEN OF ALEXANDRIA castrated himself, to be more Righteously Objective than anyone else. EUSEBIUS OF CAESAREA used him as the Source for his 50 Bibles canon.

[See: SABOTAGE? by Jack T. Chick.]

alBHAGDADI:

You see, that law in Deutoronomy is still the same law seen in Exodus.

THAT IS NOT NECESSARILY CORRECT.

. DEUTERONOMY 23:1-2.

HE that is wounded
in the stones,
or hath his privy member
cut off,
shall not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.
2. A Bastard shall not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD;
even to his Tenth Generation
shall he not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT IN ALL OF EXODUS.

Genealogy was very important to the Ancient Y'sraelites. They could all trace their family lines back to ADAM.

It was very important that none of them was a bastard.

Therefore, if any woman were impregnated by Rape, the most important thing was that the offspring have a valid father. Otherwise, its next ten generations would be irretrievably compromised.

This took precedence over whether or not the girl wanted to marry that man.

IN ANCIENT TIMES ARRANGED MARRIAGES WERE THE DONE THING- WHETHER OR NOT THE WOMAN WANTED THE HUSBAND FOISTED UPON HER WAS PURELY IRRELEVANT.

Oyinbo Corrupt thinking has poisoned Western Civilization with the belief that that is very bad. That women should be free to marry anyone they want- whether their fathers approve of them or not- and leave the marriage any time they want, whether the husband or her father approve or not.

That you condemn The Biblical Way shows how far corrupted you are.

The only consideration a wife should have is that her husband is a Righteous man.

He needs no other attribute.

What for?

The only thing that should concern the husband is that his wife obeys him.

She does not have to be beautiful or graceful. Any man who had that complaint should find his male in-laws very helpful. About his wife, they should be able to do little or nothing. But they ought to be reliably able to make the necessary adjustments to his own body, so that it matches that of his wife, easily!

If a woman is not betrothed, she does not have Freedom-of-Movement, nor abode

Forget everything you know about how Gentile Women live their lives. For a Y'sraelite, it was very different.

Virgins had to distinguish themselves by their dress. Once they had sex, they could never wear that dress again. That is explicitly written in The Bible.

A virgin who was betrothed had to be distinguishable from one who was not.

So that, if a desperate nutter were raping the totally wrong woman, he should know to set his affairs in order, and so on.

They did not rape women for fun, as Gentiles do. Y'sraelite women could not be raped by accident. There were conditions that must be fulfilled before rape was possible:

(1) They must be out of earshot of rescuers.

(2) They must be findable to a Rapist.

(3) They must be identifiable as unmarried and not-betrothed.

ONLY IF ALL OF THESE CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED IS A WOMAN FAIR-GAME TO BE RAPED.

alBHAGDADI:

Let's see how the NIV puts it down in Exodus.

Exodus 22:16-17 New International Version (NIV)
“If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins.

alBHAGDADI:

Compare it with how they put it down in Deutoronomy.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (NIV)
If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

As seen above, they are the same laws because they speak of a virgin, not betrothed, bride price etc. But in their intentional mistake, they put rape in one and seduce in another. Let's see how the King James puts it.

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Exodus 22:16-17 (KJV)
And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

Some might quickly think the phrase 'lay hold on her' means rape. No it doesn't. Laying hold on a woman is part of the process of sex. When you have sex with your wife, don't you lay hold on her? Or are you going to be doing it from a distance with Bluetooth? As if the Bible knew some folks will get it twisted, God repeated the same law in Exodus to show he doesn't mean rape but consensual sex. That's why in Exodus it says "if a man entice". Even the NIV uses the word seduce. Isn't it pretty clearly that the sex was consensual? The lady fell for the seduction which means she wasn't forced. How NIV and all these modern versions decided to use the word rape in another verse where the law was repeated is what baffles me. It is clearly to confuse people and make them think God was cruel in the old testament.

"LAYING-HOLD" OF A GIRL TO TAKE AWAY HER VIRGINITY WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT IS NOTHING LIKE "LAYING HOLD" OF YOUR WIFE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER!

(Of course- Marriage Counselors were invented for a reason!)

Only such an idiot will not foresee the morning when he will wake up to say goodbye to his sweet wifey- who has thought of several exciting new places to store all that new cutlery she insisted she needs.

alBHAGDADI:

God never supported rape. He even ordered for rapists to be killed and the victim spared.

Deuteronomy 22:25-26 King James Version (KJV)
But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

The NIV says the same thing.

Deuteronomy 22:25-26 New International Version (NIV)
But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor,

So, how come the NIV said the victim must marry her rapist in another verse? Isn't it confusing? This is clearly a mistranslation done by Satan so that his agents can attack the word of God and Christians.

OP alBHAGDADI is DELIBERATELY LYING, [/i]because he cannot say that he does not know that [i]IT IS ONLY WHEN THE RAPE VICTIM IS BETROTHED OR MARRIED THAT THE RAPIST IS SENTENCED TO DEATH.

There is NO COMMANDMENT against RAPE at all.

alBHAGDADI:

When the Bible says a man lay hold onto a woman and laid with her, it doesn't mean rape but consensual sex. The same Bible clearly spelt out what rape is when it said the rapist should be stoned if the woman cries out. But if shoe doesn't, then it means they both consented to it.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

Now, where in the below verse does it say that a father should collect bride price after his daughter has cried out of rape?

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

As seen above, the man marries the girl because it was consensual sex which she fell for after his seductive games. But below is pure rape because he forced her, that's why he's ordered to be killed and the lady is not ordered to marry him.

THAT IS A VERY WICKED LIE!

The Rapist is not sentenced to Death because the woman was neither MARRIED nor BETROTHED

The execution was for ADULTERY.

The BETROTHED or MARRIED Rape victims are exonerated from Adultery, because it was not consensual.

A BETROTHED OR MARRIED WOMAN WHO CONSENTS DIES WITH HER PARTNER- AS AN ADULTERESS.

alBHAGDADI:

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

This is why you need to stick with the King James Version only. Other versions have been perverted by Satan who has been attacking the word of God right from the Garden of Eden. He has not changed today.

THE KJV IS AS MESSED-UP AS OTHER VERSIONS.

alBHAGDADI:

Read link below to see more lies from all these modern Bible versions.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957299/bible-sword-butter-knife-why

cc lalasticlala

FOR SERIOUS BIBLE STUDY GET A STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE!
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by budaatum: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

As seen above, the man marries the girl because it was consensual sex which she fell for after his seductive games. But below is pure rape because he forced her, that's why he's ordered to be killed and the lady is not ordered to marry him.

alBHAGDADI:

cc lalasticlala

The difference in the two verses above is about whether the woman is betrothed or not, as in, whether they are pledged to a man or not. Is she isn't betrothed she is not raped, but if she is betrothed she is raped, which should make one consider that the crime is against the man she is bethroted to, and not the woman who was raped.

Thankfully, that was then and understanding has evolved. Jesus uped the standard for his followers and taught that mere [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A27%E2%80%9328&version=KJV]looking with lust was a sin[/url], and legally today, if you lay hold or force a damsel to lie with you without her consent, you are a rapist!

As to which Bible version to read, the doctrine of [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+8%3A3&version=KJV]not living by only one book[/url], applies

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by oaroloye(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2021
MISHIGAS!

budaatum:

DEUTERONOMY 22:28-29.

DEUTERONOMY 22:25-26.

The difference in the two verses above is about whether the woman is betrothed or not, as in, whether they are pledged to a man or not. Is she isn't betrothed she is not raped, but if she is betrothed she is raped, which should make one consider that the crime is against the man she is bethroted to, and not the woman who was raped.

I THINK THAT IS CHARACTERISTICALLY COWARDLY OF YOUR KIND NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU DID NOT SEE THIS, UNTIL I POINTED IT OUT FOR YOU.

budaatum:

Thankfully, that was then and understanding has evolved. Jesus uped the standard for his followers and taught that mere [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5%3A27%E2%80%9328&version=KJV]looking with lust was a sin[/url], and legally today, if you lay hold or force a damsel to lie with you without her consent, you are a rapist!

WHAT IS THIS "RAPE! RAPE!! RAPE!!!" YOU KEEP HARPING ON?

It is not a SIN.

There is no Commandment of God against what GENTILE UNBELIEVERS call "RAPE!"

What you are calling "RAPE" is A FUNDAMENTAL LAW OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD. If you condemn RAPE, you condemn GOD.

..     GENESIS 34:1-31.

AND Dinah the daughter of Leah,
which she bare unto Jacob,
went out to see the daughters of the land.
2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite,
prince of the country,
saw her,
he took her,
and lay with her,
and defiled her.
3. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob,
and he loved the damsel,
and spake kindly unto the damsel.
4. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor,
saying,

"Get me this damsel to wife."

5. And Jacob heard
that he had defiled
Dinah his daughter:
now his sons were
with his cattle in the field:
and Jacob held his peace
until they were come.
6. And Hamor the father of Shechem
went out unto Jacob
to commune with him.
7. And the sons of Jacob
came out of the field
when they heard it:
and the men were grieved,
and they were very wroth,
because he had wrought folly in Israel
in lying with Jacob's daughter;
which thing ought not to be done.
8. And Hamor communed with them,
saying,

"The soul of my son Shechem
longeth for your daughter:
I pray you give her him to wife.
9. "And make ye marriages with us,
and give your daughters unto us,
and take our daughters unto you.
10. "And ye shall dwell with us:
and the land shall be before you;
dwell and trade ye therein,
and get you possessions therein."

11. And Shechem said
unto her father
and unto her brethren,

"Let me find grace in your eyes,
and what ye shall say unto me I will give.
12. "Ask me never so much dowry and gift,
and I will give according as ye shall say unto me:
but give me the damsel to wife."

13. And the sons of Jacob
answered Shechem and Hamor
his father deceitfully,
and said,
because he had defiled
Dinah their sister:
14. And they said unto them,

"We cannot do this thing,
to give our sister to one that is uncircumcised;
for that were a reproach unto us:
15. "But in this will we
consent unto you:
If ye will be as we be,
that every male of you be circumcised;
16. "Then will we give our daughters
unto you,
and we will take your daughters to us,
and we will dwell with you,
and we will become one people.
17. "But if ye will not hearken unto us,
to be circumcised;
then will we take our daughter,
and we will be gone."

18. And their words pleased Hamor,
and Shechem Hamor's son.
19. And the young man deferred not
to do the thing,
because he had delight
in Jacob's daughter:
and he was more honourable
than all the House of his father.
20. And Hamor and Shechem his son
came unto the gate of their city,
and communed with
the men of their city,
saying,

21. "These men are peaceable with us;
therefore let them dwell in the land,
and trade therein;
for the land,
behold, it is large enough for them;
let us take their daughters to us
for wives,
and let us give them our daughters.
22. "Only herein will the men
consent unto us
for to dwell with us,
to be one people,
if every male among us be circumcised,
as they are circumcised.
23. "Shall not their cattle and their substance
and every beast of theirs be ours?
Only let us consent unto them,
and they will dwell with us."

24. And unto Hamor and unto Shechem his son
hearkened all that went out of the gate of his city;
and every male was circumcised,
all that went out of the gate of his city.
25. And it came to pass on the third day,
when they were sore,
that two of the sons of Jacob,
Simeon and Levi,
Dinah's brethren,
took each man his sword,
and came upon the city boldly,
and slew all the males.
26. And they slew Hamor
and Shechem his son
with the edge of the sword,
and took Dinah
out of Shechem's House,
and went out.
27. The sons of Jacob
came upon the slain,
and spoiled the city,
because they had defiled their sister.
28. They took their sheep,
and their oxen,
and their asses,
and that which was in the city,
and that which was in the field,
29. And all their wealth,
and all their little ones,
and their wives took they captive,
and spoiled even all that was in the House.
30. And Jacob said
to Simeon and Levi,

"Ye have troubled me
to make me to stink
among the inhabitants of the land,
among the Canaanites
and the Perizzites:
and I being few in number,
they shall gather themselves
together against me,
and slay me;
and I shall be destroyed,
I and my House."

31. And they said,

"Should he deal with our sister
as with an harlot?"

THE RAPE OF DINAH BY THE UNCIRCUMCISED PRINCE SHECHEM IS A VERY IMPORTANT EVEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES- IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND TJE MOTIVES OF LORD YESHUA'S DISCIPLES IN DELIBERATELY SABOTAGING LORD YESHUA'S GOSPEL, AND WHY THE HEBREW CHURCH HAPPILY COOPERATED WITH THEM.

Any one who is so unintelligent as to think that the Christianity the Disciples taught was the same Gospel that Lord Yeshua Commanded them to teach the World, is too stupid to discuss these matters with.

Anyone who believes that PAUL was a Christian is too stupid to discuss these matters with.

. EXODUS 21:1-11.

"Now these are the Judgments
Which thou shalt set before them.

2. "If thou buy
an Hebrew servant,
six years He shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born
him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children
shall be her master's,
and He shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant
shall plainly say,

"I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:"

6. "Then his master
shall bring him
unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear
through with an aul;
and He shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter
to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out
as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master,
who hath betrothed her
to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her
unto a strange nation
he shall have no power,
seeing He hath
dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if He have
betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her
after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife
her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage,
shall he not diminish.
11. "And if he do not
these three unto her,
then shall she go out free
without money."

ANYONE IGNORANT ENOUGH TO CONDEMN GOD'S LAW OVER RAPE WILL SURELY ALSO BE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CONDEMN SLAVERY!

RAPE is a legitimate Way of securing a wife and joining a family.

SLAVERY is a legitimate Way of learning how to earn a living, and attaining equal citizenship.

These DIVINELY-ORDAINED INSTITUTIONS solved IMPORTANT problems, which NO UNBELIEVER can conceive better solutions for- showing how stupid they are.

OF COURSE SOME FOOL WILL SAY: "YOU ARE LEGITIMIZING CRIMINAL RAPE!" AND, "YOU ARE LEGITIMIZING THE SLAVE TRADES!"

The Law of God is for His Righteous Servants- not for Hypocrites or Unbelievers. IF YOU ARE NOT A PERFECT WORSHIPPER OF GOD, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RAPE NOR ENSLAVE ANYBODY!

It is to your shame that I should have to explain that.

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

THERE ARE FOUR CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE ACCORDING TO THEIR SPIRITUAL ENERGY LEVELS.

Their default level depends on the mean of their parents' Spiritual Energy Levels at the time of their Conception.

There are four levels of operation:

(4) CREATION/ANNIHILATION.
(3) TRANSFORMATION.
(2) HARMONIZATION.
(1) BRUTE FORCE.

Unbelievers condemning Rape and Slavery are invariably those who cannot think beyond BRUTE FORCE.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

GOD COMMANDED HIS SERVANTS TO ATTAIN THE STATE OF HOLINESS- IF IT WERE NOT POSSIBLE, HE WOULD NOT HAVE TOLD US SO.

There are eight Spiritual Levels- one Earthly and seven Heavenly.

The Spiritual Energy of each Level starts with UNJUSTNESS => FILTHINESS => RIGHTEOUSNESS => HOLINESS.

The UNJUSTNESS of a higher level is more powerful than the HOLINESS of a lower level. But that Power can be useless, if HOLINESS on that level is not attained.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:1-7.

THE Proverbs of Solomon
the son of David, king of Israel;
2. To know Wisdom and Instruction;
to perceive the Words of Understanding;
3. To receive the Instruction
of Wisdom, Justice,
and Judgment, and Equity;
4. To give subtilty to the Simple,
to the Young Man
Knowledge and Discretion.
5. A Wise man will hear,
and will increase Learning;
and a Man of Understanding
shall attain unto Wise Counsels:
6. To understand a Proverb,
and the Interpretation;
the Words of the Wise,
and their Dark Sayings.
7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.' "

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

. MATTHEW 6:19-24.

19. "Lay not up for yourselves
Treasures upon Earth,
where moth and rust
doth corrupt,
and where Thieves
break through and Steal:
20. "But lay up for yourselves
Treasures in Heaven,
where neither moth nor rust
doth corrupt,
and where Thieves
do not break through
nor Steal:
21. "For where your
Treasure is,
there will your heart be also.
22. "The Light of the Body
is the Eye:
if therefore thine eye
be single,
thy whole Body
shall be full of Light.
23. "But if thine Eye be Evil,
thy whole Body
shall be full of Darkness.
If therefore the Light
that is in thee
be Darkness,
how great is that Darkness!
24. "No man can
serve two masters:
for either
he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve
God and mammon."

. 2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

. REVELATION 4:5.

5. And out of The Throne
proceeded Lightnings
and Thunderings and Voices:
and (there were)
seven Lamps of Fire
burning before The Throne,
Which are The Seven Spirits of God.

. REVELATION 5:6.

6. And I beheld,
and, lo,
in the midst of The Throne
and of the four Beasts,
and in the midst of the Elders,
stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes,
which are the seven Spirits of God
sent forth into all the Earth.

AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF HEAVENLY HOLINESS, THE DEVOUT WORSHIPPER RECEIVES A SENTIENT, SELF-AWARE IMPRINT OF THE MIND, PERSONALITY, MEMORY, AND POWER OF GOD.

That is to say, A SPIRIT OF GOD.[b]

Between the ages of 13 through 20, a worshipper of God is supposed to have acquired all seven Spirits of God.

If the boy children FAILED, they were supposed to be STONED TO DEATH.

If the girl children failed, they were supposed to be MARRIED-OFF, or SOLD INTO SLAVERY.

Those who succeeded could not be enslaved, nor raped- unless it served their own purpose (e.g. YOSEF bar YACUB, ESTHER, DANIEL).

budaatum:

As to which Bible version to read, the doctrine of [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+8%3A3&version=KJV]not living by only one book[/url], applies

[b]AS A GENTILE, WHO HAS NEVER EVER HEARD OF THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD, YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF HOW SCRIPTURE IS LIVED-BY!

. PROVERBS 7:4-5.

4. Say unto Wisdom,

"Thou art my Sister;"

and call Understanding
thy Kinswoman:
5. That they may keep thee
from the strange woman,
from the stranger
which flattereth with her words.

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN OPERATES BY MEANS OF CONSISTENT OBJECTIVE PRINCIPLES.

You have, at best, but rudimentary ability to decipher Parables, if at all.

The Commandments and Precepts pertaining to WOMEN also describe the INITIATION, CONDUCT, and TERMINATION of SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIPS.

If you can understand what The Bible says about WOMEN, you can understand THE SPIRITS OF GOD AND SATAN.

TVSA:

2 Samuel 24:1 KJV
And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1 KJV
And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

I don't think the error is from the version. Every version made the same mistake.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT BOTH AUTHORS ARE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING?

. AMOS 3:6.

6. Shall a trumpet
be blown in the city,
and the people not be afraid?
Shall there be evil in a city,
and The LORD hath not done (It)?

HYPOCRITES ARE KNOWN IN THAT THEY DO NOT MEDITATE UPON THE LAW OF MOSES- THEREFORE THEY MISS ELEMENTARY TRUTHS.

SATAN never leaves God's Control, when HE looses him against His own people.

alBHAGDADI:

Since when did the phrase lay hold become synonymous with rape? Does that mean Paul was telling us to rape eternal life as seen below?

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

SOCRATES IS HUMOUROUSLY PARAPHRASED AS SAYING STUPID PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS.

Gentiles have little or no chance of developing the Mindset to understand that YAHWEH GOD IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

GENTILES THINK THAT SLAVERY AND RAPE ARE EVIL, WHEN THEY ARE SO WICKED, THAT THEY CAN NEVER THINK OF APPLYING THEM RIGHTEOUSLY.

"RAPE" is EXACTLY how ETERNAL LIFE is acquired!

THIS EXPLAINS WHY THE HEBREW CHRISTIANS DELIBERATELY FALSIFIED THE GOSPEL, SO THAT THE UNCIRCUMCISED WOULD NOT GET TO "RAPE" "THEIR SISTER:" THE WISDOM AND SPIRIT OF GOD.

The Shechem Protocols.

Even the FAKE JEWS of ISRAEL are using them today- as you see how they betrayed NNAMDI KANU and his people.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by oaroloye(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
MISHIGAS!

alBHAGDADI:

The sad part is that you are still using corrupt versions to try to explain King James Version.

I BELIEVE THAT IT WAS THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® WHO FIRST DECLARED THAT THE KING JAMES VERSION HAS AS MANY AS 50,000 TRANSLATION ERRORS.

When Joseph Smith, the 419 founder of Mormonism, claimed that the Angel Moroni gave him gold tablets, with Egyptian Hieroglyphs, which only he could read with a pair of magical spectacles he claimed to be the URIM AND THUMMIM (which nobody alive knows what they were,) his BOOK OF slowpoke® contained large passages plagiarized from the King James Version Bible.

There should have been nothing wrong with that, if Joseph Smith's Tablets and The Bible were talking about the same things.

The problem is that Joseph Smith wrote the identical errors that were in the King James Version into his BOOK OF MORMON. He was not educated enough to know that they were errors.

Neither did he realize that some people could now read the Hieroglyphs, (thanks to CHAMPOLLION,) the writings on his tablets were allegedly identified as coming from something called THE BOOK OF BREATHINGS.

If not for those errors, it would not have been so easy to prove that the BOOK OF MORMON is a fake. Yet THE CHURCH OF MORMON is a serious and respected Church today.

My point is that OYINBO has always changed the Scriptures to suit themselves.

The manuscripts the King James Version is based on were deemed good by the Protestant English, because the evil Roman Catholic Slave Trading Scum were persecuting and killing those who used them. Therefore the evil Anglican Slave Trading Scum used the JEWISH MASSORETIC HEBREW OLD TESTAMENT and the GREEK TEXTUS RECEPTUS as their basis for their Bible.

[See: SABOTAGE? by Jack T. Chick. (Search the "Z-LIBRARY."]

Even Jack T. Chick is not absolutely reliable. It was not until last year that I learned that the DOUAY-RHEIMS Roman Catholic Bible also used the TEXTUS RECEPTUS. (Which he implied could never happen!)

alBHAGDADI:

You are confusing yourself by looking for different words e.g seize grasp, to try to explain what lay hold means.

If you could twist lay hold to mean rape, then how come you don't see the verse in Timothy as rape also?

MAYBE BECAUSE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS TRANSLATED FROM THE HEBREW, WHILE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS TRANSLATED FROM THE GREEK.

Be that as it may, they are both talking about the same things: A SERIOUS COMMITMENT TO ACQUIRING AND RETAINING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT COMPLIANT, NOR EASY-TO-GET!

alBHAGDADI:

Seize and grasp are severe words which implies force. But lay hold doesn't imply force, it simply means to lay hold or hold. If I lay hold on to my shirt, does that mean I have raped it? If I lay hold onto riches, dies that imy rape? Lay Hold is simply what it is, not rape. Rape was clearly defined in the book of Deutoronomy. You are the one twisting scriptures and saying that they do not say. In other words, you have clearly stated that God was once in support to rape.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THOSE TERMS MEAN: YOU ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE BY USING EMOTIONAL LOADING TO DIVERT CONSCIOUSNESS FROM THE TRUTH.

The wicked Atheist BERTRAND RUSSELL said that the state should brainwash schoolchildren to believe that SNOW IS BLACK- and that anyone saying otherwise has "a morbid taste for eccentricity."

[See: THE IMPACT OF SCIENCE ON SOCIETY, by Bertrand Russell.]

That is consistent with what you are doing here.

alBHAGDADI:

Do you agree that God never changes? If yes, how come you believe he now does.t support rape? Can you see how foolish your stance is which is due to your usage of satan.ic transactions?

I AM ONE OF THOSE "A-HOLES" WHO SEES WHAT I SEE- NOT WHAT PEOPLE TELL ME TO SEE.

I get why that is annoying to some people.

A Hypnotist does not want to hear that his Mesmerism is just not working.

God does not "support" Rape.

God COMMANDS Rape.

. EXODUS 21:1-11.

"Now these are the Judgments
Which thou shalt set before them.

2. "If thou buy
an Hebrew servant,
six years He shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born
him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children
shall be her master's,
and He shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant
shall plainly say,

"I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:"

6. "Then his master
shall bring him
unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear
through with an aul;
and He shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter
to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out
as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master,
who hath betrothed her
to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her
unto a strange nation
he shall have no power,
seeing He hath
dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if He have
betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her
after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife
her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage,
shall he not diminish.
11. "And if he do not
these three unto her,
then shall she go out free
without money."

WHEN A WOMAN IS ENSLAVED BETROTHAL IS IMPLIED.[/i]

. LEVITICUS 19:20-22.

20. "And whosoever
lieth carnally with a woman,
that (is) a bondmaid,
betrothed to an husband,
and not at all redeemed,
nor freedom given her;
she shall be scourged;
they shall not be put to Death,
because she was not free.
21. "And he shall bring
his Trespass Offering unto The LORD,
unto The Door
of The Tabernacle of the Congregation,
even a ram for a Trespass Offering.
22. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for him
with the ram of the Trespass Offering
before The LORD for his Sin
which he hath done:
and the Sin which he hath done
shall be forgiven him."

HOW HE HAD SEX WITH THE SLAVE-WOMAN- [i]CONSENSUALLY OR OTHERWISE- [/i]IS NOT RELEVANT HERE.

. DEUTERONOMY 21:10-14.

10. When thou goest forth to war
against thine enemies,
and the LORD thy God
hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
11. And seest among the captives
a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her
to thy wife;
12. Then thou shalt bring her home
to thine house;
and she shall shave her head,
and pare her nails;
13. And she shall put the raiment
of her captivity from off her,
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father
and her mother
a full month:
and after that
thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
14. And it shall be,
if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go
whither she will;
but thou shalt not
sell her at all for money,
thou shalt not
make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

THE CONSENT OR NOT OF THE WOMAN IS NOT RELEVANT- [i]IT CAN SAFELY BE PRESUMED TO BE COMPLETELY ABSENT.

alBHAGDADI:

Also, who will marry the lady who gets raped by four men at the same time? Can you see how foolish that judgment that you think says a woman must marry her rapist is?

THE PERSON WHO CALLS THE JUDGMENT OF GOD ALMIGHTY "FOOLISH," WILL ALWAYS BE PROVEN TO BE THE FOOL.

Moses told God that it would not be wise of Him to exterminate Y'srael, and start over with himself.

But in the end, trying to do something for those whom he told God to spare, he forfeited his own Right to enter The Promised Land.

. LEVITICUS 24:10-16.

10. And the son
of an Israelitish woman,
whose father was
an Egyptian,
went out among
the Children of Israel:
and this son of
the Israelitish woman
and a Man of Israel
strove together in the camp;
11. And the Israelitish
woman's son Blasphemed
The Name of The LORD,
and Cursed.
And they brought him
unto Moses:
[and his mother's name
was Shelomith,
the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan:]
12. And they put him in ward,
that the Mind of The LORD
might be shewed them.
13. And The LORD Spake
unto Moses,
Saying,

14. "Bring forth him
that hath Cursed
without the camp;
and let all that heard him
lay their hands upon his head,
and let all the Congregation
stone him.
15. "And thou shalt speak
unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'WHOSOEVER CURSETH
HIS GOD
SHALL BEAR HIS SIN.'

16. "And he that Blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
he shall surely be
put to Death,
and all the Congregation
shall certainly stone him:
as well the Stranger
as he that is Born in the land,
when he Blasphemeth
The Name of The LORD,
shall be put to Death."

SINCE YOU HAVE OPENED YOUR MOUTH TO CALL GOD'S JUDGMENTS "FOOLISH," YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE SALVATION.

How can a Righteous and Holy people all Rape the same woman at the same time?

Such an abomination exists only amongst the Gentiles. But if Y'SRAELITES stooped to such perversion, they wouldn't be Y'SRAELITES any more.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

ATHEISM IS CONSISTENT WITH THE MENTAL DISEASE: ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER

You already know The Law of God in this matter: what has changed?

There are two possibilities:

(1) NORMAL SEX: THE FIRST PERSON TO HAVE SEX WITH THE VIRGIN WOMAN IS THE RIGHTFUL HUSBAND

. EXODUS 22:16.

16. "And if a man
entice a maid
that is not betrothed,
and lie with her,
he shall surely endow her
to be his wife."

ALL OF THE "GANG-BANGERS" ARE SUBSEQUENTLY GUILTY OF ADULTERY- WHICH CARRIES A MANDATORY DEATH SENTENCE!

. EXODUS 20:14,17.

14. "Thou shalt not
commit Adultery."
17. "Thou shalt not
covet thy Neighbour's House,
thou shalt not covet
thy Neighbour's Wife,
nor his Manservant,
nor his Maidservant,
nor his ox,
nor his ass,
nor any thing
that is thy Neighbour's."

RIGHTEOUS Y'SRAELITES WOULD NEVER DO THAT- BUT IF THE SITUATION DID ARISE, THE FIRST MAN WOULD BE THE HUSBAND, WHILE THE OTHER THREE WOULD BE ADULTEROUS INTERLOPERS.

(2) PERVERTED SEX: ALL COOPERATE TO PENETRATE THIS WOMAN AT THE SAME TIME.

The OYINBOS literally do this.

l never saw it before, but I just checked GOOGLE, and it turns out that it is a thing.

. LEVITICUS 20:10.

10. "And the man
that committeth Adultery
with (another) man's wife,
(even he) that committeth Adultery
with his Neighbour's Wife,
the Adulterer and the Adulteress
shall surely be put to Death."

IF THEY ALL RAPED THE WOMAN TOGETHER, THEY ALL COMMITTED ADULTERY TOGETHER, AND MUST ALL DIE TOGETHER.

The woman goes scot free- with whatever injuries, trauma, venereal disease, pregnancy, social stigma, etc.

What is so difficult to understand about this?

alBHAGDADI:

It only shows such judgment never came from God because he's a righteous and wise God. The false teaching only came from Satan and propagated by folks like you.

YAHWEH GOD IS RIGHTEOUS AND WISE, THIS IS HIS SUPREME JUDGMENT- WHICH NO UNBELIEVER HAS A SUPERIOR IDEA OVER.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.' "

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

THE SERVANT OF YAHWEH GOD DOES NOT RAPE FOR PLEASURE, AS THE UNBELIEVER GENTILES DO, BUT TO LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRE A WIFE.

The Virgin Girl of Y'srael would not expose herself to the possibility of Rape, except she were ready to be made a wife of someone she has never even met before.

There was an event in an Apocrypha, I do not currently recall, where Y'sraelite girls trooped out in protest of something (over 30 years since I read the thing,) I forget the circumstances, but the commentary stuck with me- the commentator remarked that many of the girls who turned out were maidens whom their neighbours never knew existed before!

That is a testament to how those people lived their lives. They stayed at home. no one ever saw them, until, maybe they came out to attend something, or got married.

The Western ungodly Unbeliever Mind cannot tolerate the idea of women being under such discipline. They have to call it "oppression."

Ancient Y'sraelite women did not grow up and live their lives anything like how modern women do- and neither did they, until recently.

If they got into trouble, they could not dial 911, and have Government-hired Thugs come deal with it for them. Righteous land or no, they had to take care of themselves, lest no one do it for them.

. JUDGES 21:13,16-23.

13.And the whole Congregation
sent some to speak
to the Children of Benjamin
that were in the Rock Rimmon,
and to call peaceably unto them.
14. And Benjamin came again
at that time;
and they gave them wives
which they had saved alive
of the women of Jabeshgilead:
and yet so they sufficed them not.
15. And the people repented them
for Benjamin,
because that The LORD
had made a breach
in the Tribes of Israel.
16. Then the Elders of the Congregation
said,

"How shall we do for wives
for them that remain,
seeing the women are destroyed
out of Benjamin?"

17. And they said,

"There must be an inheritance
for them that be escaped of Benjamin,
that a Tribe be not destroyed
out of Israel.
18. "Howbeit we may not
give them wives of our daughters:
for the Children of Israel
have sworn,
saying,

'CURSED BE HE
THAT GIVETH A WIFE
TO BENJAMIN.' '?"

19. Then they said,

"Behold, there is
a Feast of The LORD in Shiloh yearly
in a place which is on
the North side of Bethel,
on the East side of the highway
that goeth up from Bethel to Shechem,
and on the South of Lebonah."

20. Therefore they commanded
the Children of Benjamin,
saying,

"Go and lie in wait in the vineyards;
21. "And see, and, behold,
if the daughters of Shiloh
come out to dance in Dances,
then come ye out of the vineyards,
and catch you every man his wife
of the daughters of Shiloh,
and go to the land of Benjamin.
22. "And it shall be,
when their fathers or their brethren
come unto us to complain,
that we will say unto them,

'BE FAVOURABLE UNTO THEM
FOR OUR SAKES:
BECAUSE WE RESERVED NOT
TO EACH MAN HIS WIFE IN THE WAR:
FOR YE DID NOT GIVE UNTO THEM
AT THIS TIME,
THAT YE SHOULD BE GUILTY.' "

23. And the Children of Benjamin
did so,
and took them wives,
according to their number,
of them that danced,
whom they caught:
and they went and returned
unto their inheritance,
and repaired the cities,
and dwelt in them.

AFTER A DEVASTATING WAR WITH THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN, LEAVING THEM WITH A SHORTAGE OF WOMEN, THE ELDERS OF Y'SRAEL ORDERED THEM TO MAKE IT UP, BY KIDNAPPING AND RAPING THE VIRGINS OF SHILOH.

This was not what those girls went there to do. This was not courtship, nor good manners. This was Rape- pure and simple.

The fathers affected were definitely not getting any Break-It-You-Buy-It Hymen Fee!

IF RAPE WERE A SIN, THE ELDERS COULD NEVER HAVE CHOSEN THIS WAY TO GET THE BENJAMINITES WIVES.

The assent or cooperation of the girls was not expected, invited, required, nor wanted.

THIS WAS SIMPLY THE DONE THING IN THOSE DAYS.

The importance to us today, is that this is the Protocol by which one receives THE SPIRIT OF GOD AND THE SPIRITUAL POWERS.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

These Abilities must be approached as if one were preparing to capture a woman, and make her one's wife against her will- OR ELSE ONE MUST PREPARE AS IF ONE WERE A WOMAN PREPARING HERSELF TO BE CAPTURED BY A HUSBAND WHOM SHE MAY OR MAY NOT WANT, AND WHO MAY OR MAY NOT WANT YOU!

. LUKE 11:13.

13. "If ye then,
being Evil,
know how to give Good Gifts
unto your Children:
how much more
shall your Heavenly Father
give The Holy Spirit
to them that ask Him?"

ANYONE WITH A MODICUM OF INTELLIGENCE CAN COME UP WITH NUMEROUS REASONS.

Numerous people would have found themselves in a situation where they sought The Holy Ghost Baptism- in a Group- and others received all around them, while they did not.

Reasons why one would fail to acquire a Wife through Rape. or a Husband through Rape, may more or less equally apply.

All boiling down to inadequate preparation.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by budaatum: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I THINK THAT IS CHARACTERISTICALLY COWARDLY OF YOUR KIND NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU DID NOT SEE THIS, UNTIL I POINTED IT OUT FOR YOU.
Mishigas please know that I don't read your word diarrhea unless you mention me, and even then I hardly bother to get past the first few paragraphs, so grow up and understand others have brains too.

oaroloye:
WHAT IS THIS "RAPE! RAPE!! RAPE!!!" YOU KEEP HARPING ON?

It is not a SIN.

There is no Commandment of God against what GENTILE UNBELIEVERS call "RAPE!".
So go rape, and see us unbelievers deal with your raping ass if God won't!

Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by oaroloye(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2021
MISHIGAS!

budaatum:

Mishigas please know that I don't read your word diarrhea unless you mention me, and even then I hardly bother to get past the first few paragraphs, so grow up and understand others have brains too.

ATHEISM IS CONSISTENT WITH THE MENTAL DISEASE CALLED ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER

One of the symptoms is insane brainlessness.

alBHAGDADI:

An accusation with no evidence is similar to a false accusation.

THIS THREAD WAS DEAD SINCE 2019: I REPLIED THREE DAYS AGO: TWO HOURS LATER, YOU SHOWED UP TO PLAGIARIZE MY INSIGHT

Amazingly, you actually think no one else will notice!

AS I SAID, YOU HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE TO THE DIVINE LAW ON RAPE AS A LEGITIMATE MEANS OF ACQUIRING A WIFE.

budaatum:

So go rape, and see us unbelievers deal with your raping ass if God won't!

HAVING COMMITTED UNPARDONABLE SINS, YOU SHY AWAY FROM READING SCRIPTURE AND RETAINING IT IN MEMORY: THIS IS HOW ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER IS ACQUIRED.

When you refuse to think about fundamental Truth, a Mental Circuit is created and the refusal becomes a permanent disability.

TOTAL RECALL Rehabilitation involves the location and termination of undesirable Circuits.

. EXODUS 34:12-16.

12. "Take heed to thyself,
lest thou make a Covenant
with the inhabitants of the land
whither thou goest,
lest it be for a snare
in the midst of thee:
13. "But ye shall destroy their altars,
break their images,
and cut down their groves:
14. "For thou shalt worship
no other god:
for The LORD,
Whose name is Jealous,
is a jealous God:
15. "Lest thou make a Covenant
with the inhabitants of the land,
and they go a whoring
after their gods,
and do Sacrifice unto their gods,
and one call thee,
and thou eat of his Sacrifice;
16. "And thou take of their daughters
unto thy sons,
and their daughters go a whoring
after their gods,
and make thy sons go a whoring
after their gods."

WE DO NOT WANT UNBELIEVER WIVES! WHATEVER FOR?

This caused the Fall of Y'srael multiple times.

. JUDGES 3:5-7.

5. And the Children of Israel
dwelt among the Canaanites,
Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites,
and Hivites, and Jebusites:
6. And they took their daughters
to be their wives,
and gave their daughters
to their sons, and served their gods.
7. And the Children of Israel
did Evil in The Sight of The LORD,
and forgat the LORD their God,
and served Baalim and the groves.

THE RAPE OF A SINGLE FOREIGNER CAN INITIATE A WAR OF EXTERMINATION.

..     GENESIS 34:1-31.

AND Dinah the daughter of Leah,
which she bare unto Jacob,
went out to see the daughters of the land.
2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite,
prince of the country,
saw her,
he took her,
and lay with her,
and defiled her.
3. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob,
and he loved the damsel,
and spake kindly unto the damsel.
4. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor,
saying,

"Get me this damsel to wife."

5. And Jacob heard
that he had defiled Dinah his daughter:
now his sons were with his cattle in the field:
and Jacob held his peace until they were come.
6. And Hamor the father of Shechem
went out unto Jacob to commune with him.
7. And the sons of Jacob came out of the field
when they heard it:
and the men were grieved,
and they were very wroth,
because he had wrought folly in Israel
in lying with Jacob's daughter;
which thing ought not to be done.
8. And Hamor communed with them,
saying,

"The soul of my son Shechem
longeth for your daughter:
I pray you give her him to wife.
9. "And make ye marriages with us,
and give your daughters unto us,
and take our daughters unto you.
10. "And ye shall dwell with us:
and the land shall be before you;
dwell and trade ye therein,
and get you possessions therein."

11. And Shechem said unto her father
and unto her brethren,

"Let me find grace in your eyes,
and what ye shall say unto me I will give.
12. "Ask me never so much dowry and gift,
and I will give according as ye shall say unto me:
but give me the damsel to wife."

13. And the sons of Jacob
answered Shechem and Hamor his father deceitfully,
and said,
because he had defiled
Dinah their sister:
14. And they said unto them,

"We cannot do this thing,
to give our sister to one that is uncircumcised;
for that were a reproach unto us:
15. "But in this will we consent
unto you:
If ye will be as we be,
that every male of you be circumcised;
16. "Then will we give our daughters
unto you,
and we will take your daughters
to us,
and we will dwell with you,
and we will become one people.
17. "But if ye will not hearken unto us,
to be circumcised;
then will we take our daughter,
and we will be gone."

18. And their words pleased Hamor,
and Shechem Hamor's son.
19. And the young man deferred not
to do the thing,
because he had delight
in Jacob's daughter:
and he was more honourable
than all the House of his father.
20. And Hamor and Shechem his son
came unto the gate of their city,
and communed with
the men of their city,
saying,

21. "These men are peaceable with us;
therefore let them dwell in the land,
and trade therein;
for the land,
behold, it is large enough for them;
let us take their daughters
to us for wives,
and let us give them our daughters.
22. "Only herein will the men
consent unto us
for to dwell with us,
to be one people,
if every male among us be circumcised,
as they are circumcised.
23. "Shall not their cattle and their substance
and every beast of theirs be ours?
Only let us consent unto them,
and they will dwell with us."

24. And unto Hamor
and unto Shechem his son
hearkened all that went out
of the gate of his city;
and every male was circumcised,
all that went out of the gate of his city.
25. And it came to pass on the third day,
when they were sore,
that two of the sons of Jacob,
Simeon and Levi,
Dinah's brethren,
took each man his sword,
and came upon the city boldly,
and slew all the males.
26. And they slew Hamor
and Shechem his son
with the edge of the sword,
and took Dinah
out of Shechem's House,
and went out.
27. The sons of Jacob
came upon the slain,
and spoiled the city,
because they had defiled their sister.
28. They took their sheep,
and their oxen,
and their asses,
and that which was in the city,
and that which was in the field,
29. And all their wealth,
and all their little ones,
and their wives took they captive,
and spoiled even all that was in the House.
30. And Jacob said
to Simeon and Levi,

"Ye have troubled me
to make me to stink
among the inhabitants of the land,
among the Canaanites
and the Perizzites:
and I being few in number,
they shall gather themselves
together against me,
and slay me;
and I shall be destroyed,
I and my House."

31. And they said,

"Should he deal with our sister
as with an harlot?"

THIS WAS THE PRETEXT FOR THE DISCIPLES' BETRAYAL OF THEIR OWN HEBREW BRETHREN, AS WELL AS THE GENTILES' THAT THEY WERE "PROTECTING THEIR SISTER!"

. ACTS 15:1-31.

AND certain men
which came down from Judaea
taught the Brethren,
and said,

“EXCEPT YE BE CIRCUMCISED
AFTER THE MANNER OF MOSES,
YE CANNOT BE SAVED.”

2. When therefore Paul and Barnabas
had no small dissension
and disputation with them,
they determined that
Paul and Barnabas,
and certain other of them,
should go up to Jerusalem
unto the Apostles and Elders
about this question.
3. And being brought on their way
by the Church,
they passed through
Phenice and Samaria,
declaring the Conversion
of the Gentiles:
and they caused great joy
unto all the Brethren.
4. And when they were
come to Jerusalem,
they were received of the Church,
and of the Apostles and Elders,
and they declared all things
that God had done with them.
5. But there rose up certain of the sect
of the Pharisees which Believed,
saying,

"THAT IT WAS NEEDFUL
TO CIRCUMCISE THEM,
AND TO COMMAND THEM
TO KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES."

6. And the Apostles and Elders
came together
for to consider of this matter.
7. And when there had been
much disputing,
Peter rose up,
and said unto them,

“Men and Brethren,
ye know how
that a good while ago
God made choice among us,
that the Gentiles by my mouth
should hear
the Word of The Gospel,
and Believe.
8. And God,
which knoweth the hearts,
bare them witness,
giving them The Holy Ghost,
even as he did unto us;
9. “And put no difference
between us and them,
purifying their hearts by Faith.
10. "Now therefore
why tempt ye God,
to put a yoke
upon the neck of the Disciples,
which neither our fathers
nor we were able to bear?
11. “But we believe that
through The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
we shall be Saved,
even as they.”

12. Then all the multitude
kept silence,
and gave audience
to Barnabas and Paul,
declaring what
miracles and wonders
God had wrought among
the Gentiles by them.
13. And after they had
held their peace,
James answered,
saying,

"Men and Brethren,
hearken unto me:
14. "Simeon hath declared how God
at the first did visit the Gentiles,
to take out of them a people for His Name.
15." And to this agree
The Words of the Prophets;
as it is written,

16. 'AFTER THIS I WILL RETURN,
AND WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID,
WHICH IS FALLEN DOWN;
AND I WILL BUILD AGAIN
THE RUINS THEREOF,
AND I WILL SET IT UP:
17. 'THAT THE RESIDUE OF MEN
MIGHT SEEK AFTER THE LORD,
AND ALL THE GENTILES,
UPON WHOM MY NAME IS CALLED,
SAITH THE LORD,
WHO DOETH ALL THESE THINGS.'

18. "Known unto God
are all His Works
from The Beginning of the World.
19. "Wherefore my sentence is,
that we trouble not them,
which from among the Gentiles
are turned to God:
20. "But that we write unto them,
that they abstain from
pollutions of idols
and from fornication,
and from things strangled,
and from blood.
21. "For Moses of Old Time
hath in every city
them that preach him,
being read in the synagogues
every Sabbath Day."

22. Then pleased it the Apostles
and Elders
with the whole Church,
to send chosen men
of their own company
to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas;
namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas
and Silas,
chief men among the Brethren:
23. And they wrote letters by them
after this manner;

“THE APOSTLES
AND ELDERS AND BRETHREN
SEND GREETING
UNTO THE BRETHREN
WHICH ARE OF THE GENTILES
IN ANTIOCH AND SYRIA
AND CILICIA.
24. “FORASMUCH AS
WE HAVE HEARD,
THAT CERTAIN WHICH
WENT OUT FROM US
HAVE TROUBLED YOU WITH WORDS,
SUBVERTING YOUR SOULS,
SAYING,

[b]'YE MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,
AND KEEP THE LAW:'

TO WHOM WE GAVE
NO SUCH COMMANDMENT:

25. “IT SEEMED GOOD UNTO US,
BEING ASSEMBLED WITH ONE ACCORD,
TO SEND CHOSEN MEN UNTO YOU
WITH OUR BELOVED
BARNABAS AND PAUL,
26. “MEN THAT HAVE
HAZARDED THEIR LIVES
FOR THE NAME
OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
27. “WE HAVE SENT THEREFORE
JUDAS AND SILAS,
WHO SHALL ALSO TELL YOU
THE SAME THINGS BY MOUTH.
28. “FOR IT SEEMED GOOD
TO THE HOLY GHOST,
AND TO US, TO LAY UPON YOU
NO GREATER BURDEN
THAN THESE NECESSARY THINGS;

29. 'THAT YE ABSTAIN FROM MEATS
OFFERED TO IDOLS,
AND FROM BLOOD,
AND FROM THINGS STRANGLED,
AND FROM FORNICATION:

FROM WHICH
IF YE KEEP YOURSELVES,
YE SHALL DO WELL.
FARE YE WELL.' ”

30. So when they were dismissed,
they came to Antioch:
and when they had
gathered the multitude together,
they delivered the Epistle:
31. Which when they had read,
they rejoiced for the consolation.

THIS WAS WHERE THE EARTH WAS SENTENCED TO DEATH AND DAMNATION.

. GENESIS 17:1-14.

AND when Abram was
ninety years old and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and Said unto him,

"I am The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make
My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."

3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God Talked with him,
Saying,

4. "As for Me,
behold, My Covenant
is with thee,
and thou shalt be
a Father of many Nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called "Abram,"
but thy name shall be "Abraham;"
for a father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
Exceeding Fruitful,
and I will make
nations of thee,
and kings shall
come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant
between Me and thee
and thy seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy seed after thee,
the land wherein
thou art a stranger,
all the land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God."

9. And God Said
unto Abraham,

"Thou shalt keep
My Covenant therefore,
thou, and thy seed after thee
in their Generations.
10. "This is My Covenant,
Which ye shall keep,
between Me and you
and thy seed after thee;

'EVERY MAN CHILD AMONG YOU
SHALL BE CIRCUMCISED.'

11. "And ye shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskin;
and it shall be
a Token of The Covenant
betwixt me and you.
12. "And he that is
eight days old
shall be circumcised
among you,
every man child
in your Generations,
he that is born in the house,
or bought with money
of any stranger,
which is not of thy seed.
13. "He that is born
in thy house,
and he that is bought
with thy money,
must needs be circumcised:
and My Covenant
shall be in your flesh
for an Everlasting Covenant.
14. "And the uncircumcised
man child
whose flesh of his foreskin
is not circumcised,
that soul shall be cut off
from his people;
he hath broken My Covenant."

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. LEVITICUS 19:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:18.

18. "Cursed be he
that maketh the blind
to wander out of the way."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. "Cursed be he
that confirmeth not
all The Words of this Law
to do them."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

THE HEBREW CHRISTIANS KNEW THAT THEY WERE DESTROYING THE GENTILE CHRISTIANS BY DENYING THEM CIRCUMCISION AND THE LAW OF MOSES- BUT THEY NEVER REALIZED THAT THE DISCIPLES WERE DOING THE SAME THING TO THEM.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

.   MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And This Gospel
of The Kingdom
shall be preached
in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

.    MATTHEW 24:35.

35. "Heaven and Earth
shall pass away,
but my Words
shall not pass away."

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and Spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto
The End of The World."
Amen.

THEY DELIBERATELY WITHHELD LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS, TO ENSURE THAT WE WOULD ALL DIE.

. JOHN 21:25.

25. And there are also
many other things
which Jesus did,
the which, if they should be
written every one,
I suppose that
even the World Itself
could not contain the Books
that should be written.
Amen.

THEY GAVE UP THEIR OWN SOULS, TO GUARANTEE THAT WE WOULD LOSE OURS.

. DEUTERONOMY 23:6.

6. Thou shalt not
seek their Peace
nor their Prosperity
all thy days for ever.

SAVING THE WORLD WAS LORD YESHUA'S GOAL- NOT THEIR GOAL.
Re: Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2021
The Mosaic laws belongs to the nation of Israel alone!

Jehovah is the all wise God who can see far much more than humans could. So if we want to look into this command we must broaden our views and not been myopic about it.

God's word says "Israelites must marry only Israelites" {Deuteronomy 7:3} which means if an israelite young man should RAPE an Israelite virgin, the girl must have been close to him in one way or another, and definitely such could only happen in the closet where both the rapist and his victim must have been alone for reasons best known to them.
The father of the victim knew very well that his daughter can't remain single for life and she must marry only within Israel so all he needs to do is demand for her bride price which must be imposed on the rapist. There is also a provision in the laws for a man to divorce his wife and remarry, but in the case of a rapist he is not allowed to do any of the two!

Now let's say a young man and a virgin girl fell in love with each other but the father or mother of the girl don't want to give their consent to the love between the two lovebirds this law will serve as a means to unite the two lovebirds without anyone's consent!

Both of them will secretly agree to love each other for life and have sex which will serve as a way to disvirgin the girl. If course her parents have no power to do anything to the young man other than ask for her bride price because the girl will defend him to any length that she seduced him herself though he did it by force because if both of them are found to be doing it without one pretending to be a victim it means they're committing fornication which will draw a capital punishment (death)

So the girl will pretend as if she's a victim but at the same time tell the judges that they're both friends before then. In that case they'll be forced to get married since both of them now knows the sweetness of it.

So when you're reading a portion of the Bible try to broaden your views because a wealthy man may not like his daughter to marry a pauper but if they're truly in love there's nothing they can't cook up just to be together! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola / The Queen Of Heaven / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 365
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.